Pluto declares on PATRYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

i wondered why trolling you was so amusing....

intent aside in the creation of bonus villages, their practical function in the game today is a way poor players can legitimise taking a village which is not a threat to themselves. In a world where barbs grow to 3k i cant see a legitimate reason to target anything but enemy reds, or internal innactives to facilitate cluster movement.... perhaps 1 as a strategic church vill... but tbh thats more down to poor cluster planning in the first place.

the wholesale policy of targeting non player vills which you are advocating is nought but an excuse to noble things which dont fight back

On a church world clustering is key, so why have a cluster of two villages to a church thats full of barbs and bonus vills :| You take the bonus vills to make the cluster worthy due to the fact you lose out on so much pop on the church village anyway.

DeletedUser

But at the same time, that begs the question as to why you would noble into a cluster with only two villages worth taking. :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Clearly, hence all my enemy enoblements, learn something and sod off? guides paha, never read one and i can send better trains and snipe better then most people

DeletedUser37628

Not really, if your ten times the size of me and im stacked, for example.

1 mil points

100k ponts

55% Morale

1 Village of mine, mass stacked with say; 50k spears, 50k swords, 20k Archers, 20k HC, 10k Cats, 1 Bonfire.

10x as many nukes, lets say 500k axes, 250k lc, 50k ma, 25k rams.

Barely kills half my troops.

Shows how much you know about the game, and just so you can see;
lololk.png

Because your troops wont land like that you wouldn't dint my wall.

So sit down, shut up, you absolute fool.

Lol... have fun with that... if a player 10x your size attacks, and has a modest 1:1 o:d village ratio, that's 5 nukes per village, so either you're relying on others to save your nooby ass, or you're pulling those troop counts out of it. :lol:

Additional note: LOL that is for unreligious offense... VERY realistic... idiot ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Lol... have fun with that... if a player 10x your size attacks, and has a modest 1:1 o:d village ratio, that's 5 nukes per village, so either you're relying on others to save your nooby ass, or you're pulling those troop counts out of it. :lol:

Additional note: LOL that is for unreligious offense... VERY realistic... idiot ^^

Some people can have unreligious offense, making it religious really makes no difference, heck the defense is unreligious. Heck unreligious is not even a word.

For someone who attacks another player for bad grammar, you sure do use "your" a lot when you actually mean "you're".

Thats grammar bashing, i was merely commenting on how a player trying to act intelligent typing like a 13 year old chav by cause cuz and shit like that, yours breaks rules, mine doesnt.

This is fun, your opinions mean shit all and yet your still trying to flame me? what do you want a response? yes a mod is going to give a response to get himself banned, oh wait he is not that stupid.

DeletedUser

No war = No thread = No trolling = No infractions

..war! what is it good for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.