PnP Expectations

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So uhhhhh, any chance we can get some flair poppin this world and do some legit old school PnP?

My nostalgia needs itching.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know Chuck Norris already won the world, but you know it would be a refreshing change haha

You should have joined W112 if you wanted some old fashion PnP. However like a lot of the forums mods say. The forums are as good as the users. Sure you can't fix the forums on your own but you posting could ether influence someone else to post. Or you could stir up some drama causing players to post in defense. But ether way its all good post in my opinion. Keeps the forums alive.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah the laziness in PNP's is sad. Should be a requirement by tribal councils for diplomats to be skilled writers:p

This will take away from the forums though. I enjoy reading and picking on people like you mention above. Specially when they are in the tribe you are facing. Even if you don't reply and you go back to your tribe discord and talk about "what the heck is this guy even talking about" and you all have a good laugh haha. That would never happen if we only allowed those who can control themselves and type professionally post on the forums haha.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My old one I logged into the day before it got deleted but never knew I had to link it to my in game name and it was gone the next day haha. Had over 1500 likes on my old account too :p