PnP Expectations

Deleted User - 848903255

Hi guys,

AlexWong from W21. It's been 9 years since we won? Time flies!

Just by chance TW ads pop up on my screen, and just come over to take a look.

Seems like the latest winning world took 360 days? Gosh, we took 4 years for W21. That's harsh and brutal....

Anyway, good luck to everyone. Cheers!

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi guys,

AlexWong from W21. It's been 9 years since we won? Time flies!

Just by chance TW ads pop up on my screen, and just come over to take a look.

Seems like the latest winning world took 360 days? Gosh, we took 4 years for W21. That's harsh and brutal....

Anyway, good luck to everyone. Cheers!

Holy Crap :D You puffin you!

Deleted User - 848897645

w30 - bd
w32 - hate
w39 - random/ID

quite a few good tribes in that time period...but doesnt hold a candle to w4-w10 times. its sad...most these players today have zero idea who OA, Clorox, POKE, CTRL, Kinky, Puffins, Hippos, etc. etc. etc. are.

Oh man Clorox, that brings back memories.
I was with them for awhile before they collapsed and I went back to Myriad

Deleted User - 848897645

You wear in Clorox in world 8? I was in Fear

Can't say I remember Fear, I musta been like 18 when I got nobled out, just starting to kill my brain cells with legal alcohol so those years are a bit of a blur XD

I remember DT and Fenix quite well but thats mostly because they are the ones who started pulling me apart and forcing me out :(

Pillage Idiot

Reaction score
Oh man Clorox, that brings back memories.
I was with them for awhile before they collapsed and I went back to Myriad

Wow, I just had to create a forum account when I saw this. W8 was my first world and I remember well being scouted by some Clorox player when I only had a few spears. I had no idea about farming back in those days and just couldn't understand how someone had scouts so quickly lol. I learned a lot from that world. I've played off and on ever since, often with many years in between worlds. My last world was W72. Is there anyone else here from W72?

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, I just had to create a forum account when I saw this. W8 was my first world and I remember well being scouted by some Clorox player when I only had a few spears. I had no idea about farming back in those days and just couldn't understand how someone had scouts so quickly lol. I learned a lot from that world. I've played off and on ever since, often with many years in between worlds. My last world was W72. Is there anyone else here from W72?

Corona sucks big time.

But it's great that so many old players are back here!

Silver linings and all that.

I think I played W72. Started on W10 I think. But I remember feeling EXACTLY the same as you way back then!

Deleted User - 11378923

w30 - bd
w32 - hate
w39 - random/ID

quite a few good tribes in that time period...but doesnt hold a candle to w4-w10 times. its sad...most these players today have zero idea who OA, Clorox, POKE, CTRL, Kinky, Puffins, Hippos, etc. etc. etc. are.

If you mention w4-w10 only I think you should mention other tribes as well like D.A. as example ... But you did not mention them, you mention other tribes from different worlds ... And what about w1-w3 were some or most of these players start their "careers" ... I have idea, I've been figthing against some of these, being in tribe with some of these players , co-play with some of them even being if some of these you mention ...

Mean I just want to say ... You can find a good tribes in every world if you want ... By saying this I meant it ... Cause start around w3 were introduce I remember plenty of names from w1,w2,w3 and in those 3 worlds the PnP were a massive part (mean since this thread is about PnP) ...

I can add a lot more of my personal opinion but that's all for now

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Corona sucks big time.

But it's great that so many old players are back here!

Silver linings and all that.

I think I played W72. Started on W10 I think. But I remember feeling EXACTLY the same as you way back then!

Yeah everybody suck, here in externals are best of the best.

Deleted User - 848896163

If you mention w4-w10 only I think you should mention other tribes as well like D.A. as example ... But you did not mention them, you mention other tribes from different worlds ... And what about w1-w3 were some or most of these players start their "careers" ... I have idea, I've been figthing against some of these, being in tribe with some of these players , co-play with some of them even being if some of these you mention ...

Mean I just want to say ... You can find a good tribes in every world if you want ... By saying this I meant it ... Cause start around w3 were introduce I remember plenty of names from w1,w2,w3 and in those 3 worlds the PnP were a massive part (mean since this thread is about PnP) ...

I can add a lot more of my personal opinion but that's all for now
its not that deep bro