Pointless writing

DeletedUser

This is really interesting guys! Loving reading through and seeing the history of my tribe before I was even aware of it, and of some of my best friends in game! :)

If I get the time, I will add my story on W60, but I'm not convinced that it will make for particularly good reading!

Ben

DeletedUser

This is really interesting guys! Loving reading through and seeing the history of my tribe before I was even aware of it, and of some of my best friends in game! :)

If I get the time, I will add my story on W60, but I'm not convinced that it will make for particularly good reading!

Ben

No one wants to read that crap anyways.

Just kidding, you can tell us about all your merges and co's. ;)

(hug) skype me sometime Ben.

DeletedUser

People sure do think their journey on an internet browser game is much more interesting then it really is

DeletedUser

People sure do think their journey on an internet browser game is much more interesting then it really is

At least for me personally, I never said that my journey or SPAM's journey was particularly interesting nor am I interested in glorifying our exploits. I am merely chronicling them so that I can, if need be, reference or recollect my experience in this world. Ive actually done this since about World 15, though mainly not on the public forums as it allows me knowledge on the world and conditions if I ever need to debate someone about it or talk to an old friend/enemy from that world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, an account from HTM would tie together the Eastern story, I'll try to find time to insert my fill.

DeletedUser

Yet you are here taking the time to read them, doesn't that say you've shown an interest?

What is of interest to one person or the next, is entirely different from another person, we've all got different likes, dislikes, and different back stories. Whether you like it or not, the internet is where many people (in a day and age where the real world is often seen as crap), spend much of their lives, so for them, seeing the experiences of others is interesting. When you remove the 'internet browser' words in your statement, the journey is what is left, and how many here see this sort of thing, or they wouldn't keep playing a game that takes so long to finish.

DeletedUser

Yet you are here taking the time to read them, doesn't that say you've shown an interest?

What is of interest to one person or the next, is entirely different from another person, we've all got different likes, dislikes, and different back stories. Whether you like it or not, the Internet is where many people (in a day and age where the real world is often seen as crap), spend much of their lives, so for them, seeing the experiences of others is interesting. When you remove the 'internet browser' words in your statement, the journey is what is left, and how many here see this sort of thing, or they wouldn't keep playing a game that takes so long to finish.

Kidden, you didnt even need to waste time on a post such as that...

I, as do many others, play this game to get to know new people from all over the world and hear about different cultures and ways of life, i also use this as an escape as mentioned in your post (as do many others)

TW is more than just a game, its a tool that can be used to develop new friendships and gives you something to focus on when the things going on in your RL are not quite as you would like...

I personally like reading these posts from members/people that i have never spoken to, a persons gameplay/tactics as well as the way in which they speak to others can say a lot about the person...

I would post my story but nobody wants to listen to a barb nobling nub's story (regardless of why such actions were taken ;) ), maybe when i get a little further through this world and i have a decent story to tell :D

So SPAM, please back off from the secrets, go for domination... :D

DeletedUser105935

Oww ye Danny cause are story is so boring it maybe to some but we have a great story I may do one but hell don't think you will be able to.read with my spelling

DeletedUser

Oww ye Danny cause are story is so boring it maybe to some but we have a great story I may do one but hell don't think you will be able to.read with my spelling

SAMMY! :D

I would be able to read it, i have seen a lot worse :p

Its not a contest to find those that can compose the most grammatically correct piece of literature ;), its about the story being told...

I think our story is more a story of survival against those that pretended to be friends/allies (Valour), they used us while they could, then turned because they thought they could wipe us very quickly and easily (they also done this because i was given the first copy of printing by a friend from a past world)...all this time down the line and TCR is still standing, Valour are not. Yes, TCRT are looking to be the winner of this war if you go by the stats, but as you know, us 'rim nubs' known as TCR are as stubborn as they come...we will be here for a long time yet :D

We are more than just a tribe, we are a group of friends...

DeletedUser108293

SAMMY! :D

I would be able to read it, i have seen a lot worse :p

Its not a contest to find those that can compose the most grammatically correct piece of literature ;), its about the story being told...

I think our story is more a story of survival against those that pretended to be friends/allies (Valour), they used us while they could, then turned because they thought they could wipe us very quickly and easily (they also done this because i was given the first copy of printing by a friend from a past world)...all this time down the line and TCR is still standing, Valour are not. Yes, TCRT are looking to be the winner of this war if you go by the stats, but as you know, us 'rim nubs' known as TCR are as stubborn as they come...we will be here for a long time yet :D

We are more than just a tribe, we are a group of friends...

I guess barbs are your only friends.

DeletedUser

I guess barbs are your only friends.

Yes, i have nobled a lot of barbs, i have not once denied this.

I would like to say congrats to you though, well done for figuring out how to analyze stats.

I personally do not boast that i have the best stats in the world, i know i could have done things a lot differently, but sometimes there is a need to cluster up and create a decent base from which D can be deployed. Dont forget that since joining this world we have been at war, outnumbered by far...whether it was against INT, Valour, Schism etc etc etc...had we picked on small tribes we would have been able to take developed villages but we chose those ally with them as they had proven to be friendly and loyal (two things that i consider to be of value in this game).

Before i am slated for the rest of my stats->

Yes my ODA needs a lot more work, but that is increasing at a rate which i find 'ok'

ODD doesnt mean much apart from the fact that i havent had an easy time to just sit back and pick off my targets, this also needs more work...

My overall growth is again 'OK', not great but we are still fighting an enemy that outnumbers us by a fair amount and for all the trash talking about us (TCR) we are still here...

STATS:
OD Rank: 17.
(93,492,010 score)
OD Attack Rank: 21.
(42,973,834 score)
OD Defense Rank: 14.
(50,518,176 score)

So as you can now see, i am a fairly down to earth person, i will state and accept my faults...one thing i dont understand is why you seem to consider yourself to be so much better than me? (and before you ask why i say this, its the way in which you speak to me in such a condescending manner) I can easily say without a shred of doubt that i can do anything ingame just as well as you, if not better.

If you wish to test me/my knowledge of the game please get hold of me on skype...skype name: danielfisher1987

DeletedUser

Yes, i have nobled a lot of barbs, i have not once denied this.

I would like to say congrats to you though, well done for figuring out how to analyze stats.

I personally do not boast that i have the best stats in the world, i know i could have done things a lot differently, but sometimes there is a need to cluster up and create a decent base from which D can be deployed. Dont forget that since joining this world we have been at war, outnumbered by far...whether it was against INT, Valour, Schism etc etc etc...had we picked on small tribes we would have been able to take developed villages but we chose those ally with them as they had proven to be friendly and loyal (two things that i consider to be of value in this game).

Before i am slated for the rest of my stats->

Yes my ODA needs a lot more work, but that is increasing at a rate which i find 'ok'

ODD doesnt mean much apart from the fact that i havent had an easy time to just sit back and pick off my targets, this also needs more work...

My overall growth is again 'OK', not great but we are still fighting an enemy that outnumbers us by a fair amount and for all the trash talking about us (TCR) we are still here...

STATS:
OD Rank: 17.
(93,492,010 score)
OD Attack Rank: 21.
(42,973,834 score)
OD Defense Rank: 14.
(50,518,176 score)

So as you can now see, i am a fairly down to earth person, i will state and accept my faults...one thing i dont understand is why you seem to consider yourself to be so much better than me? (and before you ask why i say this, its the way in which you speak to me in such a condescending manner) I can easily say without a shred of doubt that i can do anything ingame just as well as you, if not better.

If you wish to test me/my knowledge of the game please get hold of me on skype...skype name: danielfisher1987

I was reading this thinking to myself that this guy sounds alright and has obviously done what he has needed to in order to survive, no qualms at all, but its for your final bit about saying you are better IG that daniel. This to me is just pure arrogance, and usually comes straight before a fall, im not saying your going to or anything like that, and im sure you could beat me 1v1, but never assume you are better than anyone. Hell the like 30k players i see dotted around the map might well be more skilled than me, maybe i have just got lucky.

And i'm primarily just mumbling to myself here really, but there is quite alot of arrogance on these forums, a large amount of it coming from SPAM to be honest, That in itself is not really a bad think but i dont understand why everyone cant just get alot really, i mean peace rules to be honest.

This is probably one of the most pointless posts on this forum but to be honest im bored and feeling in a hippieish kinda mood.

DeletedUser

I was reading this thinking to myself that this guy sounds alright and has obviously done what he has needed to in order to survive, no qualms at all, but its for your final bit about saying you are better IG that daniel. This to me is just pure arrogance, and usually comes straight before a fall, im not saying your going to or anything like that, and im sure you could beat me 1v1, but never assume you are better than anyone. Hell the like 30k players i see dotted around the map might well be more skilled than me, maybe i have just got lucky.

And i'm primarily just mumbling to myself here really, but there is quite alot of arrogance on these forums, a large amount of it coming from SPAM to be honest, That in itself is not really a bad think but i dont understand why everyone cant just get alot really, i mean peace rules to be honest.

This is probably one of the most pointless posts on this forum but to be honest im bored and feeling in a hippieish kinda mood.

LMAO, i actually agree with you, looking back it sounds terrible lmao

I wont change it as i feel ill learn best from leaving it out there for people to flame me :p

All i was trying to say is that i know all the usual party tricks such as bookmark faking, tagging, farming...i know how to snipe, backtime etc

If there is a new tactic that i dont yet know about i would be shocked :p

The main things that actually set players apart in this game are firstly your activity levels, secondly-your game plan and strategies...

You can know every trick in the book and have a massive account, but if you are hardly online you stand no chance, same can be said with tactics, making the wrong decision will lead to wasted troops (hitting stacks rather than villages that you could really have done damage to OR by choosing the wrong target/area to hit etc).

Most aspects of this game can be taught, the one thing i consider to be more valuable than any trick is a persons ability to read their enemy, guess their set-up and their next move as well as be able to draw info from various sources...

I have some extremely dumb people that 'pretend' to be helping me, they inform me that i am a target, or a tribemate is about to be hit etc, little do they know that the things i have been letting slip are actually deliberate and supposed to be relayed to the enemy :)

Deception is the art of war :D

DeletedUser105935

Can I say I played this game since w4

And I can say that Danny is the nicest guy I ever have met ig I love the guy hell we even talked about meeting in rl
He has a great amount of skill and has taught me alot in this game its been a pleasure.

Ok I joined this world not expecting much if you look at my history I've not got large I'm shore I would in time but due to illness I was very hit and miss so struggled. I swapeed tribes a few times but I had noticed a few old buddies such as funk hot and w20 lot. I dropped funk a mail got me an invite and grew from there at this point.
Valour and m.o.h were fighting and m.o.h delared on us at tcr.
So we thought here we won wasn't much of a war really anyway the secrets came out and we got a printing throught the traitor who's name I refuse to mention.
Anyway we had a big thing were that person quit and sent all are surport home and piled it then deus jumped and nobles it.
This then led to tcr first properwar in witch I had a front line role.
Not long after this -rb- joined deus this then escolated things.
Just before this schism took a lot of x int members and we decided to help are once good friends in valour by waring they this ment we were fighting a war on 3 tribe triple are points total. So we opped kob and it started really well then schism fell apart typeusername join calm and we took alot of k 41.
Soon after lass who had the secret quit and passed it to mister fisher valour didn't like this and said give it us or its war we said bring it and so the longest running war began in this world. It was stale mate for a few weeks with a lot of tcr small front lines being eaten but then a brake through happened when Danny hot and others forced lost and found to delete the first mager player to fall in the war.
Not long after this -rb- merged into tcr extenging the front and giving us some new friends.
The war continued until valour fell apart then tcrt was formed and war was continued.
This is were my story on tcr ends I will continue but its not great.
I then moved to t.w.a to help out and I had a falling out with a player in my tribe that led to me being kicked so I stayed there but I fell ill and had to quit.
I rejoined and went back to t.w.a then ~300~ was formed and I moved with my good friend atid. This is were I am and I grow.
We then decided to prove are selves and are winning a war against gravel and scion along with are mates at mosaad and it seems 666 wants some 2.

Thanks guys sorry for any grammer mistakes I do struggle.