Points > Troops??

Muldie325

He's rank 45, so yeah of course he sucks. Nothing to see here.

DeletedUser111495

Its funny as you have not even looted 1 million yet Governor :)

Player not found.

GUYS - LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I TRY AND NOBLE BARBS IN PEACE :icon_redface:

Erig

Well he's in a tribe called 'Point Whores' what do you expect? :|

DeletedUser25865

Do enjoy killing and farming him The Governor :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes it appears the point whores don't have any defensive troops to help each other at all. Ozzzzk's main. Lol

sLFYHiv.png

DeletedUser90465

Haters gnna hate :D. Its funny how the governor takes a gyazo of a players troops after he lost them attacking. All of our players are skilled, if anyone is behind in any way, its because of setbacks due to troops dying, sitter issues, or coplayers quitting, but we are doing fine :)

DeletedUser

Says the guy who nobled a barb.

Packet world though, it's really difficult to noble decent targets in 1 go (i.e. 4 back to back nobles instead of sending 2 at a time then back etc) when your tribe is extremely far away (which seems to be the case for many ~PW~ members) and you're one of the few people within your tribe with a level 2 academy. I mean I guess he/she could have nobled one of the closer players nearby but I'd say it wouldn't have made a huge difference because the conquered barb would be exponentially outgrowing the players in his/her area considering how far ahead he/she is (was I suppose, thanks to random catapult attacks destroying academy plus other core buildings) of them.

As for RoyalDeki's troop count I was going to give him the benefit of doubt and assume that he got cleared recently until I checked the ODD. Not sure why he has such a high ODA given how poor his barracks and especially stable levels are.

DeletedUser90465

RoyalDeki is behind and I have contacted him about it. For noble though, you can't say anything about him. He has been backtimed by 2 of his noble target's tribe, had his academy catted and probably has farmed 3x as much as you have. If you are going going to give him crap about it, tell me who you are ingame and tell me what you'd do if you got backtimed twice, had nobles killed and got catted.

DeletedUser90465

Oh, you are Lichlord3, a member in the tribe in which the leader is a backstabbing scumbag. I understand :)

DeletedUser117857

RoyalDeki is behind and I have contacted him about it. For noble though, you can't say anything about him. He has been backtimed by 2 of his noble target's tribe, had his academy catted and probably has farmed 3x as much as you have. If you are going going to give him crap about it, tell me who you are ingame and tell me what you'd do if you got backtimed twice, had nobles killed and got catted.

I was not aware of that, I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

Excluding one or two PW is a shambles :/

That's pretty ironic you mention that. Since this thread takes the basis of the argument that troops are of the utmost importance, I too will follow that criterion throughout. Lets review the basics: troops allow for a good opponents defeated standing (OD). Why is that your tribe, Sarcow, has been consistently second to PW on the list for ODA if the tribe was in "shambles"? Using your logic, the tribe would be in disarray, so much that there would not be unilateral growth. Instead, PW has remained on the top - both in troops, and points. I see players in my tribe take a beating, get up, and start again. I've seen players in your tribe get kicked for the same thing. The hypocrisy is strong in this one. As someone from outside the tribe, you are merely a listener. What definitive authority did you have to make that statement other than out of pure jealousy for where you will never be? Food for thought.

DeletedUser107658

I see I touched a nerve there, the truth hurts, eh?

Little do you know of the herd. You should also learn the definition of the word "consistently".

Time will tell.

DeletedUser107658

Also; It's funny how you boast of OD, when yours is under half of mine. Stop gloating of others glories in place of your own, you have catching up to do.

DeletedUser

I see I touched a nerve there, the truth hurts, eh?

Little do you know of the herd. You should also learn the definition of the word "consistently".

Time will tell.

Right. Lets start with how you didn't refute a single point. Your silence assumes your acceptance; it is understandable, when you talk out of your rear, there is nothing to back it up. We are all entitled to our own fantasies though! Keep dreaming. By the way, consistent is defined as, 'unchanging in achievement or effect over a period of time.' With that being said, my point was proven. Perhaps you should stop making yourself look an idiot in front of the world. It does not reflect well on you, or your tribe for the most part.

Also; It's funny how you boast of OD, when yours is under half of mine. Stop gloating of others glories in place of your own, you have catching up to do.

Never did I boast on a personal level. If I wanted to compare, I'd look at Copayn or Uneaten Carrots and compare - people worth admiring. Not to someone as hot-headed and immature as you. Take your time to formulate a mature response sometime, maybe someone will care to read it.

You should accept your defeat and look to do better in the future. You lost this argument. Let me remind you, a tribe consists of its members; you are looking to single persons out. This is reflective of your attitude, and shows you are unfit for the role you hold. Needless to say, you have 25 members, we don't. We are still on top. Still waiting for you to try to catch us at number one.

Try not to loose too much sleep tonight, the truth hurts.

DeletedUser117978

Damn its already getting heated in this world why cant everyone step back and chill out