Points > Troops??

DeletedUser107658

The butt is hurt with this one, your comments are cute but I don't play this game to bicker.

Your idiocy is showing, please continue to chat nonsense. :lol:

DeletedUser

Your idiocy is showing, please continue to chat nonsense. :lol:

Please explain the following:

I see players in my tribe take a beating, get up, and start again. I've seen players in your tribe get kicked for the same thing.

Now, take a look at your latest member to have "left" - Kubino. Once again, you've proved you're in the wrong. You've done nothing but ridicule yourself throughout this entire thread. Needless to mention, your top player has 500 LC's as their entire army (report can be found here). If she weren't a friend, she'd be a farm. Keep that in mind.

With that being said, I believe the criterion for this argument was troop counts. I'll let you determine where you stand now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107658

Please explain the following:

Now, take a look at your latest member to have "left" - Kubino. Once again, you've proved you're in the wrong. You've done nothing but ridicule yourself throughout this entire thread. Needless to mention, your top player has 500 LC's as their entire army (report can be found here). If she weren't a friend, she'd be a farm. Keep that in mind.

With that being said, I believe the criterion for this argument was troop counts. I'll let you determine where you stand now.

Like I had said, you know very little of the herd. I dismiss members once they go inactive, if you have a look at the TWmaps stats you will see that Kubino went yellow, so I had another member turn him into a farm, I have no time for players who have no time for the game. Don't comment on something you know nothing of.
Our top player? By what, point size? And do you have a date to go with that report, or should I pull the lame excuse of "oh that was just after an attack"? *hint hint*. Writing long texts doesn't compliment yourself, as with each post you make you only make me laugh louder and louder, and make yourself come across more narrow minded.

Please do carry on with your falsely deserved high egotistic posts, I find them rather humorous.

DeletedUser

...Kubino went yellow, so I had another member turn him into a farm, I have no time for players who have no time for the game. Don't comment on something you know nothing of.

Our top player? By what, point size? And do you have a date to go with that report, or should I pull the lame excuse of "oh that was just after an attack"? *hint hint*. Writing long texts doesn't compliment yourself, as with each post you make you only make me laugh louder and louder, and make yourself come across more narrow minded.

Broke your quote up into two parts. Since you want the report, I will gladly provide it, along with the 10 stable and 6 barracks she possesses, because we all know that's the best way to grow a village. :lol:

The report:
85ceecfc2601578deb865b7c1b0aebc4.png

If I recall, you said our tribe was in shambles and took pleasure in flaming RoyalDeki for the skirmish she entered. As it stands, those troops are her count. Whether you like it or not, that's all she has. She did not have much before that either, so don't play that card; we are in touch.

Kubino by no means went "yellow." Check that TWStats page I linked you to - he was actively growing. Unless you wish to refute the claims that he qued 2 days worth of stuff into his HQ, which TWStats says were relatively small builds, then you're out of line to suggest that.

You just admitted you took pleasure in killing off one of your own. You're pathetic. You lead zombies, not a herd. Karma will bite you one day, believe me. By the way, laughing is good for your health, but when you end up laughing at yourself, it's bad for your mental health.

Good day.

hanibalii

Our top player? By what, point size? And do you have a date to go with that report, or should I pull the lame excuse of "oh that was just after an attack"? *hint hint*

I'm not 100% sure what this means, it's written in pretty poor english. I can however, discern from the jumble of words you've put together that you're questioning the date of the report. Given that he at this point has an academy, it can't have been more than 4 days ago, in which case that's a terrible troop count. Furthermore, Inkeeya has a pretty low OD, so it's a joke to argue it was just after an attack. The significantly more believable idea is that this was after his second village was claimed, and so is from some point in the last 3 days, making it a dreadful troop count.

EDIT: Wrote this before RooR posted his response. RooR's post shows how silly Clown's argument is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107658

You sure told me what's what guys... :icon_rolleyes: Kubino was definitely active, and definitely did not go yellow, I being a duke of SARCOW would not be able to know this obviously, being the leader of a horde of zombies and pathetic, I betray my own with no reason and take pride in doing so... :lol:

hanibalii

You sure told me what's what guys... :icon_rolleyes: Kubino was definitely active, and definitely did not go yellow, I being a duke of SARCOW would not be able to know this obviously, being the leader of a horde of zombies and pathetic, I betray my own with no reason and take pride in doing so... :lol:

I find it cute that you revert back to being sarcastic whilst providing no evidence whatsoever as a means of making your point.

DeletedUser111495

I find it cute that you revert back to being sarcastic whilst providing no evidence whatsoever as a means of making your point.

You beat me to it earlier, his OD is so small it would not make much differemce :D

DeletedUser107658

I get a better reaction out of you with those posts, you bite too easily. <3

Noble; you have 17OD more than me... >.>

DeletedUser107658

If me, at 20,000 OD am a coward, then what are you, at 9,000? :lol:

DeletedUser

If me, at 20,000 OD am a coward, then what are you, at 9,000? :lol:

Going back in full circle it seems. Go back to the first page where you used the same argument and got absolutely wrecked, and come back and say the same thing again. It will reaffirm your IQ level.

DeletedUser103945

That's pretty ironic you mention that. Since this thread takes the basis of the argument that troops are of the utmost importance, I too will follow that criterion throughout. Lets review the basics: troops allow for a good opponents defeated standing (OD). Why is that your tribe, Sarcow, has been consistently second to PW on the list for ODA if the tribe was in "shambles"? Using your logic, the tribe would be in disarray, so much that there would not be unilateral growth. Instead, PW has remained on the top - both in troops, and points. I see players in my tribe take a beating, get up, and start again. I've seen players in your tribe get kicked for the same thing. The hypocrisy is strong in this one. As someone from outside the tribe, you are merely a listener. What definitive authority did you have to make that statement other than out of pure jealousy for where you will never be? Food for thought.

During the time I have been in Sarcow no one has been kicked for losing troops in a fight and no one has ragequit or otherwise defected other than one person who left because they have some RL issue and said he couldn't continue to play active and thus didn't want to drag us down.. and left before we had a chance to talk to him about it. I can't speak for the time before I joined but just so you know, we build troops, use troops and have a lot of fun. Haters are gonna make up stuff just cuz they are haters but the stats prove out we aren't here to point whore or to horde troops. We like to use our troops, it's a war game. ;)

DeletedUser90465

I remember when I thought lvl 5 rax/stable and queuing troops 24/7 was typically thought as "building troops", but then world 2 on .de came out, haha (if you don't get the joke, send me a pm lol...)

DeletedUser

Its funny how the governor takes a gyazo of a players troops after he lost them attacking.

Funny how at the time of the report, Deki had no OD to speak of.... so that couldn't possibly be true.

Deki has accumulated his ODA by continually attacking a guy and killing bits at a time.... Deki has never had a nice troop count in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how at the time of the report, Deki had no OD to speak of.... so that couldn't possibly be true.

Deki has accumulated his ODA by continually attacking a guy and killing bits at a time.... Deki has never had a nice troop count in this world.

I am a member of PW, and I feel obligated to share this:
6c9411ee16a7e0e0d712f3ec02a06d96.png

In all fairness, what was depicted above, in the original post, was most likely accurate. Members of PW know that each and every person are their own; the only time a "leadership" needs to get involved is to settle the very rare quarries. Without posts like these, we wouldn't know who is where. Congrats. Find others within our tribe who are flawed too, it serves us well.

DeletedUser

tumblr_inline_mhis0waQDy1qz4rgp.gif

Funny it took this long for them to realize.
[spoil]
G6YCwio.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser90465

~PW~ wasn't and has never done poorly. Copayn decided to leave, and I learned who aren't loyal people to invite to my tribe in future worlds :D

DeletedUser117694

Your tribe was 100 % incapable of supporting one another. How did you even expect to manage any sort of warfare with your spread?