[Pole] - Opinions of W30

DeletedUser92

Y'know, I was thinking of these things the other day and quite frankly, I'm surprised it took us this long to get one. On the other hand, well, I'm pretty sure they usually have three choices for each?

Alright, lets break it down!

Most Feared Player:

Always a question I dislike. What's to be feared? How are you supposed to fear someone on the other side of the world? Is that #2 player in the world really ready for prime time? On some worlds, yes! On some, no. And frankly, I just don't know, on this one. Or, another angle, do you fear the players of a tribe because they stick together and fight well?

So my answers will revolve around the players I perceive to be the greatest threats to me, where I stand right now, regardless of anything I might know. Your mileage will vary. Hell, some of my choices might not even be scary.

1- Iddocruz: Big -boot- player, aggressive enough.
2- ppc.popi: See above; oh, and they're a team.
3- ghostly27; Some Lycan guy near me, about my size.

Your Favourite Player:

Well. I can't just up-and-judge this. You might as well ask what my favorite tribe is. So I won't pick THE players, and I won't even pick any BD players because frankly we're just too...Cool. We're too cool for this, we're all so huggy and friendly and stuffs. *Twirls a lock of blonde hair around his pinky*

Note that I'm also trying to avoid naming leaders.

1- Susiejean: The epitome of loyalty. She earns my respect.
2- Cheesy Name: Aggressive, nice sense of humor, good name.
3- Dean Leeds: I just took one of his two vils, and he didn't act lame about it.

Most Disliked Player:

Again, trying to avoid leaders.

1- Those guys that ask me for invitations to THE. All of 'em.
2- Those guys that ask us to fight their wars for them.
3- Those guys that gripe that I don't do what they want.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player:

Alright, this one I think I can vote THE players in on? However, given the name I want to try and track down people whose TW records aren't the longest.

1- Wander - Super aggressive.
2- Bamsefar - More aggressive
3- Dalowin - Aggressive.

Your Favourite Tribe:

Alright. Again, no self-votes for THE.

1- BD. Duh. They're BD. Lots of ours go back with lots of theirs.
2- TBD. They've done a good job so far.
3- CBTF. They've held their own against much larger tribes.

Least Liked Tribe:

This is a very different question then the above one. Its asking me which tribe comes off as least liked around the world. This has to take into account their current, public state-of-war.

1- Boo! - Yup, Boo! That's why all that's left of them is a hunk of dead meat.
2- EreVos - Lots of wars on the public record. Note that I don't dislike them, myself.
3- ~OS~ - cuz a lot of their press is negative.

Most Promising Non Top 20 Tribe:
1- M51 - Lots of room to expand, I think.
2- Phoenix - seems to have decent leadership due to P&P
3- ~os~ - If they can fight, they'll have lots of suckers ready to die at their hands.

Best Leader

No self-votes. But THE votes.

1- AK_Iceman. Time to be a little longwinded here. I've had THE open on four worlds. Beta, W1, W8, W30. Ice played with us on W8. His co-leadership on W30 is the only reason we're doing so well. Plain and simple.
2- BD's leadership, all of it - I gotta say. I can't pick one of you guys, you're all just so...So...Yummy!
3- Concrete - I can't say he's amazing, really, but on the other hand look what he's done with his tribe? I'm impressed, a good bit.

Worst Leader
1- BigBadSanta - That's obvious.
2- Catanthehat - I mean, c'mon.
3- All those "leaders" that come to me for help without more than two lines in the damned letter. Sooo annoying.

Most Entertaining P&P poster

Yeargh! No self-votes!

1- Qwerty - Always detail, always full sentences, always insightful and always independent of other affiliations unless speaking for them.
2- Spleen Mage - Well written, and look at some of them pictures.
3- Atraeus - Alright, I changed it from Bean to him. Few people have this guy's writing talents. Bean, I love ya, but you're just not around enough to claim a title, for now.

Worst Forum Personality
1- BBS - Again.
2- Catan - Again.
3- Ugh. I don't even know.

Best Tribe Representation

So, this will cover the entire tribe's presence on these boards, regardless of any one speaker. No self-votes.

1- BD's. Adoiy.
2- Tardis - I gotta say, there's a lot of talk about 'em. Lets see 'em act on it. I'm confident.
3 - [Cry] - Same, only a lot more self-promotion and less overall promotion.

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):

Since my posting a thread does not guarantee it will become anything, and since a thread is a collaborative work...

1-http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=137970&page=3 - Moby Dick II, hunting the Kraken. Yep. That'd be the best. My post starts it off, Spleen and Bean go picture crazy. Its really a good one.
2-http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=118144 - The milestone thread. C'mon!
3-http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=140294 - Stomp them boots! Something totally different.

Best Avatar
1- Abstain. I CBA to look through 'em.
2- Abstain. I CBA to look through 'em.
3- Abstain. I CBA to look through 'em.

Best Signature
1-See above.
2- See above.
3- See above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2282801

I dont think anyone else needs to post after the two most prolific writers on W30 have had their say ....... not sure there are enough words in the dictionary left anyway .... but maybe thats why I am not a writer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Most Disliked Player:
1-Rutlirules
2-Skunk15

Rutlirules has jumped tribes left and right, all to avoid the wrath of an entire tribe he/she managed to piss off. While I don't have anything against this player personally, it is impressive to me to see a player that has sparked the distaste of so many players.

Skunk15, nothing personal fella, but your brash attitude and disrespect for authority has earned a place in my list of least liked.

Lovely someone reconised me as most disliked and from my own tribe :) I cant be more proud.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lovely someone reconised me as most disliked and from my own tribe :) I cant be more proud.:icon_cool:

Oh, it's just the opinion of one man.

Could be worse, you could be like Rutlirules, who has managed to convince a large group of people that he/she is both crazy and worth destroying. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Very nice poll
let's give my opinion as a player.

Most Feared Player:
1- parmenion, very good oda/odd ratio and seems to be a mass nuker
2- puiupuiu or mullerus, I bet smile feares him

Your Favourite Player: Very tricker for a duke to make his fav's public.And well Cbtf is a cousy warm little rim tribe where most are friends.
I'll also won't use this occasion to honour barons
1- Vilthuril and nikitag. Started as rather unexperienced players in cbtf-d and now are grown to the top members in cbtf
2- Vinniedapooh, programmerandrew for taking all the punches:icon_biggrin:.
both top 20odd, vinnie was the 3rd player in this world with 1mill odd and he sticked true to us, will never forget that.

Most Disliked Player: This world is no place for personal vendetta's but i could start a top 5 from ex kraken players
1- anewdream: i'm glad he's gone, that backstabber.
2- some others quitting smile council members

1- Macready08 after his little dip ,he's climbing up really fast and will soon reach top 20, if he nobles at the current rate
2- Pajuno : i know what he can in W6 ,he will prove of what he's capable in w30 to those who don't know him

Your Favourite Tribe:
1- BD .Well if your tribe average is more then 40% bigger then the nr2 ,and you got 53mill oda with 35members ,then it's due to skill.
2- hard choice between ham!! and THE, both aggressive tribes and succesfull. ham defeated boo!, while THE is rimming smile and boot.

Least Liked Tribe:
1- Smile? family
2- Well many options: won't reveal possible enemies:)

1-M51 : With their diplomacy ,continent dominance and expansion possibilities they will make it to top 20very soon
2-Phoenx: tribe average is top 12, pajuno great leader. check his tribe Fear on w6

Best Leader:
1- Tribal war lord: learned me very much
2- check best tribes

Worst Leader
1- anewdream/davkaz/123callum. Check what mess they left for lobsang, i feel sry for lobsang.
2- bigbadsanta. He even asked me to ally them.
you must know we were fighting there two allies and we were 2k's away.

1- that guy who tought the pnp forum was his tribe forum.It really made me laugh
2-Castro2man , a real spammer who visits this worlds very occasional

Worst Forum Personality
1-canthetat .I don't think it's necessary to quote him
2-

1-Jpohlman.wow such pnp
2-Theshearjoy, he gives the skills of erevos a better pnp, then before

1- I'd still go for that guys who tought this was his tribe forum, too funny.
2- War declaration of the against boot

Best Avatar
1- Lordvincent
2- Bloodhood, i like the pig eating itselfs

Best Signature
1- Maybe pajuno
2-

Gicusan

Most Feared Player:
1- PinkyToe - that bitch is scary. in game and in RL
2- Parmenion
3- Darktidings is crazy so he should be feared.

Your Favourite Player:
1- Badlabje
2- PinkyToe
3- Canine, despite the fact he is a noob
3- i like crazy players so I have to put Fraser in here.

Most Disliked Player:
1- BBS-Dragonwarriors team
2- cheaters and players that are open to any means to get something

Your Favourite Tribe:
1- BD
2- THE
I put BD in as I had no idea who to put near THE in this world. too shinny.

Least Liked Tribe:
1- HAM
2- the quitters wherever they are: Rinc, boo and many others.

Best Leader
1- the THE duo is good (AK and Jpohlman)
2- let us say Bloodhood, despite the fact I do not like it. it remains to be proved sooner or later.

Worst Leader
1- BBsanta all the way
2- Vampira
3- Bloodhood if he proves things this way

0- Pervis all the way
1- vpar rulz
2- Jpohlman

1- THE
2- BD comes second as they like to be quiet about their doings. and they prefer to be swift and decisive when needed.

1- vpar bashing Raven
2- THE war openings

DeletedUser

Since W30 is down for a min, I'll post my list. I'll avoid THE for the most part, since it's my own tribe and I lub them all anyway :p

Most Feared Player:
1-Seriously, pick any of parmenion, gicusan, badlapje and pinkytoe.
2-Mostly early on in W30, Lost Wanderer

Your Favourite Player:
1-sir gramps
2-cheesyname

Most Disliked Player:
1-bigbadsanta
2-liongeorge (bothered me on W26, and now here..can't really explain it)

1-dalowin (my brother, maybe you think it's bias, but he's that good)
2-petani (very scary, great player)

Your Favourite Tribe:
1-BD
2-TBD

Least Liked Tribe:
1- -BOOT- (at war with them, they all suck except for the husband/wife combo of iddocruz and ppc.popi)
2- Smile

1-TA
2-M51

Best Leader
1-THE leadership (ok, can;t ignore THE here, AK and JP are too good)
2-BDs leadership

Worst Leader
1-bbs
2-whoever leads BOOT, likely from the rim, Janash?

1-fruggles :)
2-Jpohlman

Worst Forum Personality
1-catinthehat (seems to have 8 personalities, which is actually amusing when not annoying)
2-anyone who cries and whines about someones opinion

1-BD - just class all the way
2--O- seems ok

1-this one
2-map thread

Best Avatar
1-AK_Iceman
2-Bean

Best Signature
1-Jpohlman
2-rest I haven't noticed enough :)

DeletedUser

I'm not going to select anyone from T-W-C to keep it free of bias.

Most Feared Player:
1- Not really seen anyone yet that I fear from first hand experiences

Your Favourite Player:
1- Fraseryeah: funny guy that has forgotten more than most people know about TW and he can bowl a nice yorker
2- Cy-Pres: because she is a very-attractive high-maintenance woman that demands constant attention (apparently) :icon_cool:

Most Disliked Player:
1- Valoki (coming to a rim near you soon)
2- AnthonyShedrok (can i join you tribe, pls, plz, pls, plz, can we merge you? pls, plz, pls pls, blocked)

1- DutchWarrior (smart guy with experience)
2- Thedar kone (heard nothing but good things about this kid)

Your Favourite Tribe:
=1- BD, [CRY] and TARDIS

Least Liked Tribe:
1- M4X1M
2- WOR

1-TWC
2-Phoenix

Best Leader
1-Fraser of [CRY]
2-Rygardal and Grummit from TARDIS are good guys who have done a good job.

Worst Leader
1- Valoki of M4X1M for his decision making
2- The old duke of FU! who disbanded his whole top20 tribe the second he saw my troops coming at him.

1- Jpohlman
2- Bloodhood

Worst Forum Personality
1- Bloodhood - unfounded arrogance
2- The Rock - let's step outside, just me and you. fail.

1- THE!
2- HAM!!

1- Self-updating map thread
2- Colonial's K67 thread

Best Avatar
1- Colonial
2- AK_Iceman

Best Signature
1-Liquid C
2-Adellion

DeletedUser

Im going to talk local, K74 and surrounding areas

Most Feared Player:

Always a question I like.On this world it is pointless fearing a player on the other side of the world even if he is ranked #1 or #2 as your nobles can only travel 58hrs.What's to be feared? How are you supposed to fear someone on the other side of the world if you are a good player yourself?

So my answers will be based around the players that would be the greatest threats to me in my surrounding area if i had to fight them.

1- sleethcj:#2 HAM!!! player, aggressive.
2- ArianaPowAh:#1 HAM!!! player,
3- Ungar the Terrible:#1 Die. One of the greatest players i have known

Your Favourite Players:

1- Ungar the Terrible: One of the greatest players i have known.
2- Crator-di: Aggressive, nice sense of humor.
3- rivers7:Is a great player and is great to have on my side.

Most Disliked Players:

1- Pajuno, I dont like him much full of himself seems all talk and no action.
2- BBsanta all the way.
3- Those that run to big tribes just for protection.

Alright, this one I will vote DIE. players in on?

1- Doon - Super aggressive.
2- kethreax - More aggressive
3- rivers7- Aggressive.
And me of cause watch me climb now to top 20 player

Your Favourite Tribe: DIE. and KILL.

Alright. Again, i will say DIE. and kill. my next favourite tribes are:

1- BD.They're BD. #1 they took over THE for top place.
2- THE (truly, the declarations alone warrant this, but there's so much more).
3- CBTF. They've held their own against much larger tribes.

Least Liked Tribe:

This is a good one least liked tribe well where to start the 3 i will pick are the tribes that have dissapointed me the most:

1- Boo! - Yes, Boo! They started very promissing indeed but size is not everything like they proved very big tribe but where destroyed by HAM!!!.
2- Pheonix:They have not really stood up in there war with RSSR very dissapointing.
3- FU!.Anougher dissappointing tribe dissbanded after receiving attacks from Die. and kill.

1- M51 - Lots of room to expand.
2- BEYOND
3- {~os~} {~OldSkool~}

Best Leader;

1- Leisereiter.A great leader in many ways
2- BD's leadership, Equinox
3- Concrete - look what he's done with his tribe? I'm impressed.

Worst Leader
1- BigBadSanta - That's obvious.
2- pvilleredneck07 - I mean, c'mon dissbanded his tribe and left his players in a mess what a P***k.

1- Qwerty - Always detail, always full sentences, always insightful.
2- AK_iceman - Well written.
3- BEAN.

1-http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=137970&page=3 - Moby Dick II, hunting the Kraken. Yep. That'd be the best.

Worst Forum Personality
1-BBS.

1- BD

Best Avatar
1- AK_iceman

Best Signature
1-Liquid C
2.Mine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1-JPholman
2-StuzBluz

JPholman is an excellent writer with impeccable commitment to his posts. His declerations timeless, his style distinct; there are none greater.

Stuz has a way of debating and posting which (especially when paired with his old avatar) leaves me laughing everytime. He has a ferocity and tenacity in his posts that invoke images of a raving madman, yet with focus and purpose. There is a method to the madness, and it is always sharp and entertaining.

Atraeus, thanks for putting me in the same company with JPohlman, I am honored. As the bard himself might have put it:

"I am amazed, and know not what to say"
Hermia, Midsummer Night's Dream

DeletedUser

Atraeus, thanks for putting me in the same company with JPohlman, I am honored. As the bard himself might have put it:

"I am amazed, and know not what to say"
Hermia, Midsummer Night's Dream

In Stubluz and his 6-noble technique, we trust!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah :D, someone that isnt even in {~OS~} voted for us as a top non-20 tribe :). At least I hope he meant us and not ~OS~ they have 3 members and not even 2k we wouldnt want to be classed behind them :'(

DeletedUser

Least Liked Tribe:

This is a very different question then the above one. Its asking me which tribe comes off as least liked around the world. This has to take into account their current, public state-of-war.

1- Boo! - Yup, Boo! That's why all that's left of them is a hunk of dead meat.
2- EreVos - Lots of wars on the public record. Note that I don't dislike them, myself.
3- ~OS~ - cuz a lot of their press is negative.

1- M51 - Lots of room to expand, I think.
2- Phoenix - seems to have decent leadership due to P&P
3- ~os~ - If they can fight, they'll have lots of suckers ready to die at their hands.

I was always under the impression any press is good press, shows we are getting noticed ;).

DeletedUser92

I was always under the impression any press is good press, shows we are getting noticed ;).

Take it from someone who has had quite a lot of negative press in the past - it isn't. If you become the epicenter of hatred, you'll find diplomacy to be a joke at best. So, no, you don't want all of your press to be negative. See: Boo!.

DeletedUser

Take it from someone who has had quite a lot of negative press in the past - it isn't. If you become the epicenter of hatred, you'll find diplomacy to be a joke at best. So, no, you don't want all of your press to be negative. See: Boo!.

Well said. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well this is going to be hard as I have been busy with RL and with world 10 but I shall see what I can do.

Most Feared Player:
1-JPohlman ---> He is big and next to me what more can I say xD He took my village before I could click support.
2-dexa ---> He has a nice scary cluster near my village. :\

Your Favourite Player:
1- JPohlman ---> I fear him but WOW! He is one good player... Yes he took my village but unlucky all of the other players out there when I message him he didn't send back hate mail or name my village " HAHA DEAN LEEDS IS A NOOB" or something he was good about it. Also when I have sent me message he has took time to look at them and reply when though I am a noob compared to him and others would just say GTFO :D

2-Gezelle ---> She helps me out with all my problems, I dont know where I would be without her.

Most Disliked Player:
1-Dunsire ---> Didn't have the guts to come at me like a man had is tribe mass attack me then noble me when we were near each other in size...
2-paramo --->Didn't have the guts to come at me like a man had is tribe mass attack me then noble me when we were near each other in size...

1-Second-Row ---> Skillful player that moves fast when needed. He knows what he is doing.
2-JPohlman ---> A wise player that strikes without a second of notice.

Your Favourite Tribe:
1- Lycan ---> I know I am in this tribe but without them I wouldn't be here I am with them from a past world and they helped me out there.
2- -=TA=- ---> They were there for me when I was down and out.

Least Liked Tribe:
1- UNION ---> They are a bunch of fools that failed at rimming me for sometime :)

1- Lycan ---> Come on we are on the move ;)
2- Smile! ---> These look like they will be able to do something if need be.

Best Leader
1- JPohlman ---> He is a strong player and good at handing out advice as I have seen. A must have player for a tribe.
2- AK_iceman ---> Yes,yes I know I have picked THE leader BUT! they have locked down around me very fast and to be fair it will be very hard for me to grow before more attacks come.

Worst Leader
1- Dunsire ---> Failed at ordering mass attacks on me.
2- NAVY leader ---> He failed at trying to start a war with my tribe when we were small now look at them and us :)

1- Just got on here again
2- Just got on here again

Worst Forum Personality

1- Erm, Tardis ---> when I look around I always see them starting wars wow they have big balls ;)

Best Avatar

Best Signature

DeletedUser22924

thanks concrete, i never thought i would be entertaining :)

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
1-royptt
2-petani both close big and BD members(altho they seem friendly lol)

Your Favourite Player:
1-DiegoH19
2-Mushroom123

Most Disliked Player:
1-jetmarty
2-emg1410 both backstabers all i can say

1-ARAGON altho i hope not
2-SAS. tribal huggers bt it seems to work

Your Favourite Tribe:
1-BD (not including mine)
2-HAM!!!