Potential World 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

lol killad, if your head got any bigger you wouldnt fit back through the doorway :icon_wink: :icon_razz:

its already to big, I have a hard enough time the way it is just fitting into my room!

DeletedUser

-F.A.-
(They used to be ranked 1 in World 3)

Does anyone actually recognise any of the names of the players in this worlds FA? I find it strange that i used to be duke but dont recognise any of them :icon_confused:
At this point i cannot say who will do good and who bad, its too early.

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually recognise any of the names of the players in this worlds FA? I find it strange that i used to be duke but dont recognise any of them :icon_confused:
At this point i cannot say who will do good and who bad, its too early.

I still lead the tribe and I dont recognize any of them. I hate when people use other tribes names to get recruits.

DeletedUser

Yep. Im like a plow if you in my way im runnin right over you.

Moral- Get the hell outta my way.

DeletedUser4596

I just hope they do not commit the same erroras they did in World 4. :icon_sad:

As for Omni, they have a fine memberlist.

I had no idea they commited a error, what was it. I've always assumed they commited many errors, when I was a duke in one of the cult tribes I found so many problems in that sisterhood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I subract KOWK on the grounds world 4 sucks :icon_razz:

I can understand the part of subtracting KOWK... but do not say that W4 sucks, because you did not get the chance (or should i say interest) to thrive here...

Every world is different from one another. Thus saying a world sucks is not a good idea. I hope I am making my point clear :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I can understand the part of subtracting KOWK... but do not say that W4 sucks, because you did not get the chance (or should i say interest) to thrive here...

Every world is different from one another. Thus saying a world sucks is not a good idea. I hope I am making my point clear :icon_idea:

yeah i just didnt personally enjoy my time there, so i quit.

DeletedUser

[Sorry for the double post]

This is way too early to say which tribes may shine.... let us at least wait till we are able to farm 2/3 days :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

im educating my 4th noble, just about to send a noble train at my neighbour...

DeletedUser

I had no idea they commited a error, what was it. I've always assumed they commited many errors, when I was a duke in one of the cult tribes I found so many problems in that sisterhood.

Hopefully. :)

Update:

Omni
ESL
HOT
KOWK
Cult
D.A.
OS
*NP*

Shadow Bunnies...?

Also, I am uncertain of these two:

FTR
-F.A.-

I am not sure if they are the same FTR and same -F.A.- as that of the previous worlds.

DeletedUser

Hopefully. :)

Update:

Omni
ESL
HOT
KOWK
Cult
D.A.
OS
*NP*

Shadow Bunnies...?

Also, I am uncertain of these two:

FTR
-F.A.-

I am not sure if they are the same FTR and same -F.A.- as that of the previous worlds.

Ive always been fond of FTR but i doubt theyl do well here, less and less of their best players are playing each time and the leadership just isnt the same as W2

Treborn

we shall see, world just started, rankings arent concludent.

I doubt any turk tribe will stay in top 10 after 1 month. Right now the most important is memberlist of tribes.

DeletedUser

Maybe he was thinking about DFB - Dread Fuzzy Bunnies :icon_rolleyes:

I checked it out. It is DFB. Thank you for your help. :)

Update:

Omni
ESL
HOT
KOWK
Cult
D.A.
OS
*NP*
DFB
FTR
-F.A.-

It seems the different members of OA split up and created their own tribes. This could prove to be interesting. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser1285

Be interesting that's for sure.......

It's just possible that there are already more Noobs on this world than world 4.

I'm sitting tight for a few days before I join a tribe...... unless that is I get a great offer..... so far I have about 20 invites from noob tribes and a couple from small but decent ones.

DeletedUser5905

Lucky you! mine have been all from noob tribes, without a mail and all.
Also they keep on withdrawing them as well meaning they have filled up there member limit with invites.
Think I will be for a long wait without a tribe at this rate.

DeletedUser

Any thoughts on MCD?

They are pretty good on W4... can they continue that?

DeletedUser

im educating my 4th noble, just about to send a noble train at my neighbour...

Yeah and I just got my 2 million man army put together. You can't even have your fourth noble yet. No one even has one. The current highest ranking player is yenibey of the tribe E.T. he has 120 points. The minimum is about 2,000.

In fact, the only units that have been produced are spears and paladins.

Last edited by a moderator: