Potential World 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Omni will dominate. I think DFB, OS, D.A., and some toher will be good but OmniWorld's coordination will do it.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1259

I'd like to think SL has some potential for this world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Also, I am uncertain of these two:

FTR
-F.A.-

I am not sure if they are the same FTR and same -F.A.- as that of the previous worlds.

FA hold no reseblence to the world 2 or 3 tribes from what i can tell.
FTR are the same as in other worlds and will be high in the rankings here also.

DeletedUser

Yeah and I just got my 2 million man army put together. You can't even have your fourth noble yet. No one even has one. The current highest ranking player is yenibey of the tribe E.T. he has 120 points. The minimum is about 2,000.

In fact, the only units that have been produced are spears and paladins.

Ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

FA hold no reseblence to the world 2 or 3 tribes from what i can tell.
FTR are the same as in other worlds and will be high in the rankings here also.

Hmm im not sure about FTR, ive always respected them and even been in there ranks. The trend just goes like this...

Quality & Leadership

Really Good W2 FTR / FTR2
. W3 FTR
Not As Good :icon_neutral: W4 FTR

I see a few people not being happy with that, but i was dissapointed myself.

ender_wiggin

lol. You're lucky you've been nobled out of W4 already. They'd have nobled you for that, Frankish. :lol:

DeletedUser

This game is war.

We don't need cozy tribes (if you want such a game, go watch the teletubbies).
We need a well trained unity of players. If that's the case, you can loosen a bit, and it will still be the same good tribe.

I'm sorry if my spelling was incorrect

DeletedUser

I don't think these are the cozy tribes. They're more of the "We Will Dominate" Tribes. :icon_smile:

Update:

Omni
ESL
HOT
KOWK
Cult
D.A.
OS
*NP*
DFB
FTR
SL

Deleted User - 3135

Your having a laugh if you ever think Cult will dominate

... Omni ftw :icon_cool:
also from a completely unbiased view point...

DeletedUser

Unbiased I see a couple powerhouses.

Omni,DFB,D.A.,OS, and Gawd I can't remember the name...

DeletedUser1082

The day Cult rules World 5 is when nobody but them play Tribal Wars. Saying that they will come anywhere close to dominating anything is a joke.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt worry about those DFB peeps. They seem harmless.

The guys to watch are CULT. They are a fantastic tribe full of self motivated and self orientated individuals working towards various goals. They are the ones to watch. Don't believe the hype otherwise. So if you see a noble opportunity - its probably wise to take it to slow them down dominating everywhere.

DeletedUser

Realistically every tribe has potential from the moment its made. Its up to the leader to release it in the right way. Am I wrong? Sorry if its been mentioned already. I read the title of the post and thought I'd add that.

DeletedUser

Your having a laugh if you ever think Cult will dominate

... Omni ftw :icon_cool:
also from a completely unbiased view point...

Of course because Bloodhood always has unbiased view points :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

not really, you still need a good quality of players,
and if not you need to make them better players...

thetype of people who join Cult arent people what are quality players

DeletedUser

lol. You're lucky you've been nobled out of W4 already. They'd have nobled you for that, Frankish. :lol:

No, i quit world 4, not nobled out... and secondly, im not too botherd. I was In FTR anyway, its just they didnt seem to be able to devote enough time to the world maybe? I was engaged in fighting with several TUBA members on my own and asked for help a few times, posted on forums and mailed local tribes members for a little support. In the end i drummed up a little local support from newely made friends and beat back the attaxcking TUBA members... then i got bored and deleted my account.

DeletedUser

To be honest...

Alot of tribes have the potential to do it, as it is a new world with a fresh start.

But if you TW plus the Omni members, they are proven players from previous world(s). So i think that would make them one of the strongest contenders.

^^^^ That is the comment i would of made if i was completely unbiased ^^^^

But seeing as i AM biased... Omni to rule the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2290

I'm going to have to say the biggest three to watch are OMNI, FTR, and ESL.

DeletedUser

FTR seem to be nowhere or is it I am looking for wrong tribe. I find them outside top 1000?

EDIT, nope i was wrong they are good, don't kill me!

DeletedUser

FTR seem to be nowhere or is it I am looking for wrong tribe. I find them outside top 1000?

EDIT, nope i was wrong they are good, don't kill me!

Rank means nothing at the moment...Why is the Duke of FTR not in any, FTR, of the other worlds?