PP Queen or Start Up Queen?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets go Speed Round? ♥
Speed rounds dont mean shit. Nobody relevant plays them, since there is barely any strategy involved. Delay your opponent and outgrow till time runs out. Boooooringggg.

It’s the equivalent of saying “1v1 me” in a team game.

I’m farming 115, like most people on this thread. Good luck in your fights this world

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think its easy be a good player when you have a lot of scripts playing for you.

I heard a lot about you, everybody say that you give scripts and help a lot players with your scripts, but just it. You are a good support fot good players. Congratulations for that.

It is easy play using script, you dont need do nothing, the computer playing for you, it is just click in "OK" the computer will play for you

Do you think you are good player using script? Please, thinking better who is the blind.

Here its the brazilian style baby, dedo no cu e gritaria.
LMAO

You don’t know shit about me if thats what you know. I make scripts, yes, and all of them are public, cause I don’t need an advantage. Hell most are even translated to portuguese/brazilian! imagine!!

I spend more time making scripts for others, than I actively play, and I still win worlds. And considering you act so pro, I bet you wouldn’t mind you and your tribe being blocked from using my scripts? since you clearly dont need them.

Deleted User - 848896943

Speed rounds dont mean shit. Nobody relevant plays them, since there is barely any strategy involved. Delay your opponent and outgrow till time runs out. Boooooringggg.

It’s the equivalent of saying “1v1 me” in a team game.

I’m farming 115, like most people on this thread. Good luck in your fights this world

it was expected of you, run away run away and run xD

made it clear to me that he has no strategy, just find a leader to say what to do!

PEACE

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Im actively playing 114 solo, why would I bother playing 115? besides, for being so proud Brazilian and challenging me to speeds, saying you dont need scripts... funny how .br players were using illegal scripts during the world speed tournament

Deleted User - 848896943

Im actively playing 114 solo, why would I bother playing 115? besides, for being so proud Brazilian and challenging me to speeds, saying you dont need scripts... funny how .br players were using illegal scripts during the world speed tournament

I don't need a justification, I launched the challenge.

Congratulations on the work you have done, but you need a little more humility ...

Maybe in the next chance I will be able to show this to "whoever uses your scripts".

Deleted User - 848896563

LMAO

You don’t know shit about me if thats what you know. I make scripts, yes, and all of them are public, cause I don’t need an advantage. Hell most are even translated to portuguese/brazilian! imagine!!

I spend more time making scripts for others, than I actively play, and I still win worlds. And considering you act so pro, I bet you wouldn’t mind you and your tribe being blocked from using my scripts? since you clearly dont need them.

Of course you dont need spend time playing, if you create a script, the computer will play for you.. Its better spend a time in create some script and dont need play.

I dont use scritps, i cant answer for our tribe, but i dont use script, when the scripts arrived the techincal go out and the winner is who buy more PP and have the best script.

Sorry if i say something that you dont link.

It is just my thinking, if you use script and spend time create that is just because you dont have ability to play in normal conditions. If you are a good player asyou say you are, In our tribe have a place to you, if you want join with us.

please don't feel bad, is just my thinking about scripts and PP.
#Bolsonaro
#Trump
#ChupaOMS
#ChupaONU

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't need a justification, I launched the challenge.

Congratulations on the work you have done, but you need a little more humility ...

Maybe in the next chance I will be able to show this to "whoever uses your scripts".

*I* need humility? you guys came in here claiming you already won the world, bring up bolsonaro, I mock you for it because that has nothing to do with TW and has no place here on the externals. Maybe next time you should respect people if you expect respect back. You’re acting like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole :D

Deleted User - 848896943

*I* need humility? you guys came in here claiming you already won the world, bring up bolsonaro, I mock you for it because that has nothing to do with TW and has no place here on the externals. Maybe next time you should respect people if you expect respect back. You’re acting like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole :D

without more ;D

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Of course you dont need spend time playing, if you create a script, the computer will play for you.. Its better spend a time in create some script and dont need play.

I dont use scritps, i cant answer for our tribe, but i dont use script, when the scripts arrived the techincal go out and the winner is who buy more PP and have the best script.

Sorry if i say something that you dont link.

It is just my thinking, if you use script and spend time create that is just because you dont have ability to play in normal conditions. If you are a good player asyou say you are, In our tribe have a place to you, if you want join with us.

please don't feel bad, is just my thinking about scripts and PP.
#Bolsonaro
#Trump
#ChupaOMS
#ChupaONU

The scripts I make are things to make shit easier to maintain your account, in no way they assist you in fighting. So please, save me the “ cant win without it” bullcrap. It just saves time which you guys solve by putting multiple people on one account. I prefer playing solo and actually working for a win.

My first world win was back in 2010 when we barely had scripts, no account manager... no pp bullshit. you start throwing shit at me disrespecting me for helping people waste less time on shit that isnt fighting, using that to diminish my skill? How are those related at all, besides to be an asshole? :p

Deleted User - 848896563

LMAO

Yes, you need more humility and humor sensor.
Take care baby, if you go like on this you will have some health problems.

And we speaking about bolsonaro because we living here, we can speak about this, you cant judge.

Take easy baby, we know your potential, or should i say "we know the potential of your scripts?"

Deleted User - 848896563

The scripts I make are things to make shit easier to maintain your account, in no way they assist you in fighting. So please, save me the “ cant win without it” bullcrap. It just saves time which you guys solve by putting multiple people on one account. I prefer playing solo and actually working for a win.

My first world win was back in 2010 when we barely had scripts, no account manager... no pp bullshit. you start throwing shit at me disrespecting me for helping people waste less time on shit that isnt fighting, using that to diminish my skill? How are those related at all, besides to be an asshole? :p

You are right baby, thanks for your script and thanks for turn the game unfair.
Stay in peace, you dont need show nothing to nobody, but the other point of view for some peoples is unfair.

You did good act in help some peoples and i appraciate it, you are a good person.
We are just make a joke with you and testing your humor sense. We latin americans like a lot to make some jokes.

Deleted User - 848896563

If you want, i can send a invitation to you join in GS.
But you will need relocate near us, because will be so difficult send support to you in other continent. I know you will need a lot support unless you have some script that reduce the troops trip time.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
congrats on the nice start Rag

Thanks for at least trying to keep it on topic haha. As for this Brazilian guy above if you wish to 1v1 someone. I will happily send you to the casual worlds while pp farming. Go North-West. Hell add me as a friend so you can "relocate near friend" Don't talk about it be about. Then I will write a thread about you too. Good or bad depending on how you do.

GoatDR

Reaction score
Thanks for at least trying to keep it on topic haha. As for this Brazilian guy above if you wish to 1v1 someone. I will happily send you to the casual worlds while pp farming. Go North-West. Hell add me as a friend so you can "relocate near friend" Don't talk about it be about. Then I will write a thread about you too. Good or bad depending on how you do.
At least he posts on the forum. Imagine how hard he's going to cry on here when his tribe gets destroyed.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At least he posts on the forum. Imagine how hard he's going to cry on here when his tribe gets destroyed.

Posting taking shots at someone, then turn around and likely use their scripts without realizing who created them. I would honestly rather him not post haha. But will happily take him up on his 1v1 offer haha.