ppl who still have 26-50 pts in ...

DeletedUser

Your lack of intelligence has redifined my imaginiation of complete stupidity. However your persistance in sticking with something which will drive you so far into the ground that you will never, ever see light again, is impressive, although it reveals the apparence of your lack of intelligence. Therefore you have impressed and disappointed me all in one go, and just so that you cant stick with this stupidity any further, I NEVER guess.

Hmm.......I may lack intelligence(if you say so)
But that still doesn't explain the fact that you lack reading skills

DeletedUser

I volunteer to be the one to give this guy a full metal jacket.

DeletedUser48847

BTW its conveniently and not conviniently, since you're so interested in grammar

First of all, "btw" got only the b in capital, not all the abbreviation.
Second, you forgot a dot in the end of your phrase.
Third, "it's" have an apostrophe.
Fourth, I wouldn't say that is a grammatical error, because it's an orthgraphic one.

DeletedUser

I never claimed to be a good speller... I think I failed that in school.

That wasnt said about me anyway was it??

DeletedUser

First of all, "btw" got only the b in capital, not all the abbreviation.
Second, you forgot a dot in the end of your phrase.
Third, "it's" has an apostrophe.
Fourth, I wouldn't say that is a grammatical error, because it's an orthographic one.
thats very nice of you
would you like to be my assistant(since I know that i'm gonna make such mistakes in the future)

DeletedUser48847

thats very nice of you
would you like to be my assistant(since I know that i'm gonna make such mistakes in the future)

I guess not. I only hope you won't make the same mistake.. (You just made it again! Bad boy!)

DeletedUser

You didnt use capitals at the start of your sentances there.

DeletedUser

Obviously they are failing.... Or he has no will to learn... Much like myself ;D

DeletedUser

In fact, being ranked #2 right now means you're point whoring in some way or another...