Pre-made tribes?

DeletedUser

So who are the pre-made tribes for this world?

So far I just know =KK= and ~P.R~

any other/?

DeletedUser

Well, everyone and his brother has made a "premade" with their two best friends, hoping to start a war within the first 48 hours.

If you're talking about the premades that are actually premades, I really couldn't tell you.

DeletedUser

premades are
book-dtfail.jpg

Lol! That picture was halarious

DeletedUser

well it depends on its leaders, in many wolrds premades have showed some dignity, as they don't mass recruit and keep going slowly up the ranks...

DeletedUser

Oh how cute... Someone is trying to use sarcasm...

No way, you caught the sarcasm? I'm shocked. But seriously...

W26: Pills (Still rank 1, albeit with a name change.)
W32: Hate. (Rank 1)
W33: Evolve (Sort of Rank 1, merged, but the members from it are in the rank 1 tribe.)

DeletedUser

No way, you caught the sarcasm? I'm shocked. But seriously...

W26: Pills (Still rank 1, albeit with a name change.)
W32: Hate. (Rank 1)
W33: Evolve (Sort of Rank 1, merged, but the members from it are in the rank 1 tribe.)

Didn't those worlds just start a few weeks ago...? With TW releasing new worlds every couple days and then fake postboning releases of ones with settings people actually like, it's hard to keep track.

DeletedUser

Didn't those worlds just start a few weeks ago...? With TW releasing new worlds every couple days and then fake postboning releases of ones with settings people actually like, it's hard to keep track.

Umm...no? W32 and 33 are somewhat new, but still 3-4 months. W26 is 6-9 months old.

DeletedUser

I didnt even realize it was open oh well i dont have time to play it unfortuanatly and i really wanted to get my tribe going too :( maybe next time ....

DeletedUser

Sigh, I was hoping world 37 would lack idiots bashing pre-mades, Yet I was wrong.

There are several pre-mades that haven't announced themselves here, What I would back up, Is the success of a well planned pre-made tribe on previous worlds, World 30 being a damn fine example.

Question the pre-mades if you will, but by all means, the likelyhood is, They are made up of far more experienced players than the mass-recruiting tribes that are out there. I've been around from within 20mins of the start of W37, and I've recieved 40 invites today, You know how ridicilious that is? I'd rather be part of a pre-made instead of a mass-recuriting tribe, and lets not pretend, They're aren't many tribes that are neither pre-made or mass-recruiting that last longer than the first week.

DeletedUser49166

Wooooo Dom haha, own those little bit*hes, like im owning you in K55 :p

DeletedUser

Wooooo Dom haha, own those little bit*hes, like im owning you in K55 :p

Your just a bi^ch :p, No-one should have over 200k of troops left in their village AFTER i nuke it 30+ times :lol:, You stack whore! :icon_razz: