Pre-made tribes?

adnanzzz

We (A-BOMB) are a pre-made tribe consisting of members of Atomic and H-BOMB on w20

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in a tribe worth being in ?
If so which one and what world ?

I suspect Perv that he calls premades fail tribes because he can't get into them.

Premade tribes never work

Again, I mentioned Pills, Hate., Evolve. All three are still rank 1. How exactly did they not work?

DeletedUser

Premades do work and adding to the list from nauz, there is also DSL in w29 that I think is ranked 2nd.

Ahh, hadn't looked at their rank in a while, but I was in DSL as well. They don't like me though, I deleted while rank 2 and cost them points :p

DeletedUser

No way, you caught the sarcasm? I'm shocked. But seriously...

W26: Pills (Still rank 1, albeit with a name change.)
W32: Hate. (Rank 1)
W33: Evolve (Sort of Rank 1, merged, but the members from it are in the rank 1 tribe.)

haha those worlds have been around for a whole 5 months big deal

DeletedUser

haha those worlds have been around for a whole 5 months big deal

Which is plenty of time to see if a tribe is decent. There are 9 players on W26 with over a million points, it's not exactly a 'new' world. Apparently you're like the other ignorant poster in this thread, you've likely never been in a tribe worth squat.

DeletedUser

whatever ya noob 9 people over a mill is sh**

Learn to censor yourself. Otherwise I'm going to laugh when the mod does it for you.

Also, until you can show stats of you doing anything particularily noteworthy. As for noob, well I dare say I'd play circles around you, and if you meant Pervis and not me; well then you're really in for it. This is where I'd suggest shutting up and crawling back to your cave.

livefromthe216

I cant believe people still says Pills sucks... haven't they been #1 since w26 started? =\

DeletedUser

Premades follow the same rules as every other tribe does.

theres usually several thousand tribes in every world and maybe 15 of them can be considered "sucessfull" at any given time.

In the same way a small percentage of premades work.
If the premade tribe has good players good leadership + good communications it will succeed.
If its full of idiots, lead by an idiot and put together based on forum spammers, it will fail.

The exact same thing is what makes non premades succeed or collapse as well.
Before claiming premades fail, you should try to remember the number of non premades that don't work either. Its just that premades get more attention.

Michael Corleone.

Premade tribes never work
This is a lie.

Sure, a lot of premades never work. Why is that? It's the leadership and the members.

Hate, Pills are great examples of Premades that worked and succeeded.

And maybe Kinky. Not sure if Kinky was premade. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This is a lie.

Sure, a lot of premades never work. Why is that? It's the leadership and the members.

Hate, Pills are great examples of Premades that worked and succeeded.

And maybe Kinky. Not sure if Kinky was premade. :icon_razz:

To show how unbiased this is. He was in iP, Hate. kicked his tribes ass. ie. As such he's not just a fanboy claiming tribes he was in rocked.

DeletedUser

Learn to censor yourself. Otherwise I'm going to laugh when the mod does it for you.

Also, until you can show stats of you doing anything particularily noteworthy. As for noob, well I dare say I'd play circles around you, and if you meant Pervis and not me; well then you're really in for it. This is where I'd suggest shutting up and crawling back to your cave.

Actually... (Not trying to start an argument here, just adding some info that I learned a few days ago...) Cencoring like this: "F***ing" would still be illegal (According to the rules.. I dont have the time to find it right now, but if you read it, it talks about this issue in precise..)

By the way, for reference, I was writing Fencing.. To all you mods out there who wants to give me another warning.. -.-

Yeah Shards, you know I'm talking to you :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser49166

Your just a bi^ch :p, No-one should have over 200k of troops left in their village AFTER i nuke it 30+ times :lol:, You stack whore! :icon_razz:

Lmao, can never be to prepaired, your just jealous because i can time my deffence when i can be arsed ;)