Pre-Mades

DeletedUser

Hugged has a pretty sweet spread across two Ks. Really talented members as well, other tribes at the NW rim should beware :lol:

DeletedUser

Was just saying other tribes should "beware" (as in 'be aware'), not "be afraid" :)
Wasn't trying to disrespect other tribes, so I apologize if my comment came out that way.
Gonna be fun to watch how this world unfolds when nobles come out is all I'm saying!

DeletedUser

Was just saying other tribes should "beware" (as in 'be aware'), not "be afraid" :)
Wasn't trying to disrespect other tribes, so I apologize if my comment came out that way.
Gonna be fun to watch how this world unfolds when nobles come out is all I'm saying!

Thats fine im not offended not in the NW just saying be respectful of other tribes and thats fine ;)
and yeah things are lining up to be a good world fingers crossed

DeletedUser105935

ConDom is a premade Very close to co an elite tribe with low member count. Fomed by mason one of the barons from spam w60 should be intresting

i don tink i see one bad name in here a few are under new accounts bu players and there cos are the same defo one to watch

DeletedUser

ConDom is a premade Very close to co an elite tribe with low member count. Fomed by mason one of the barons from spam w60 should be intresting

its funny how many people think SPAM is good nowadays :D
they were the best tribe i have ever been in :)
now i got a few from them to come play 69 with me ;)

DeletedUser

Without the old duke its not as good. And then again, every world has its own story.

DeletedUser

i agree BTM but they are fun people i can get along with thats important

DeletedUser107874

Probably why most worlds turn into boring ones nowadays eh?

DeletedUser110889

Without the old duke its not as good. And then again, every world has its own story.

ConDom is my premade. I have basically been stepping up to the reigns via SPAM. I also helped lead UNDER to victory on w44 until I got bored and deleted. I've learned alot from my duke on w60, he has taught me alot of the newer ages of tribal wars, however, this is my first time attempting at a premade so it'll definately be interesting :D

DeletedUser110464

Thank you.

Too bad we both seemed to join the northwest. I like the way you post and everything though so I respect ya. Whether we have diplo and "hug it out" or we war it'll make for some fun times in the northwest. Good luck to you and the other premades.

I know of a few not publicly announced premades that have not been mentioned on here but for now I think they want to stay anonymous. This is kind of a strange world as there are so many "secretive" kind of premades who didn't make any public posting about themselves. On the other hand you have loen acting like they're tribal wars Gods who should be praised...they're my pick for the first premade to disband I think...

DeletedUser

I've learned alot from my duke on w60, he has taught me alot of the newer ages of tribal wars, however, this is my first time attempting at a premade so it'll definately be interesting :D

How to avoid warring and teach you were the recruit button is so you win the world? As that's what your w60 tribe has basically done.

DeletedUser110464

I haven't seen tribes with less than 20 members win a .net world before...sometimes you simply have to replace some accounts in your tribe that have gone inactive with players who actually care to play. Is that a crime? I believe someone in a different thread was commenting about how the top tribes in the early worlds had hundreds of players. I don't know much about Spam on w60 but saying that using the recruit button is a bad thing is just ridiculous. Just as long as you don't abuse it really and only take in the necessary players.

DeletedUser100466

Sometime you need to recruit to disband enemy tribe ,sometimes to replace dead weight etc

None of the reason justified mass recruiting in the beginning of the world