Pre-Mades

DeletedUser110889

There was no communication on starting location between the tribes, but early wars usually end up hurting both tribes in the end. We'll see what happens though. Won't be a merge or anything.

I guarantee you earl there will be no merges under my reign. Ill be rimmed before I join another tribe, Im really not playing this world seriously, just want to see how far I can make it as a leader. First time since w60, want to see how diplomacy chats have changed. Our recruitment is tight, and I assure you, we will be around for some time.

DeletedUser

I guarantee you earl there will be no merges under my reign. Ill be rimmed before I join another tribe, Im really not playing this world seriously, just want to see how far I can make it as a leader. First time since w60, want to see how diplomacy chats have changed. Our recruitment is tight, and I assure you, we will be around for some time.

I would assume discussions regarding diplomacy differ from tribe to tribe and from world to world regardless.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy discussions probably haven't changed that much, really. At the end of the day, it is still the same kind of discussion with the same kind of goal. Only differences you will see really, are new faces and some amusing ones.

DeletedUser100669

diplomacy is a necessity in any war game, unless some tribe has an invention that is likely to over whelm the world.

DeletedUser110464

So is the commonwealth considered a premade since they seem intent on joining every world as a large group with I'm guessing a bunch of the same players?

This whole preregistration thing really has put a pretty cloudy image to who is a premade and who isn't.

Garrock

Medflex, I hope you are kidding about not playing seriously. Why would you choose to lead if you weren't serious about playing the world? When you assume the role of a leader you have duty to not only play for yourself, but your tribemembers. It is a responsibility mate. Hope you give your tribe the effort it deserves brother, and if you do, I know you'll do well.

g'luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser111331

I prefer a tribe with limited and selective recruitment. One that after establishing it's initial core group of players, does not recruit at all in areas they control, only to expand it's area of influence.

I also feel that lower member count tribes more easily promote pride, unity, and selflessness. Not saying a tribe shouldn't reach a higher member count, I just think getting them all at once is typically unhealthy for a tribe.

Just my 2 cents... from one nub to a whole bunch of other nubs!

Good to hear from you, Garrock. I agree, it's tribes like MM that are more likely to win. Also, these tribes have an easier time taking in the spoils of war players.

DeletedUser110464

It's way too early to tell that...we'll certainly try our best but on .net anything can happen and it usually does too.

Has Andy's premade joined yet or when were they gonna join again?

DeletedUser111495

Yes alot of things will change over the next few days, but im sure ANL will do well!

DeletedUser

It's way too early to tell that...we'll certainly try our best but on .net anything can happen and it usually does too.

you know modesty doesn't suit earl (the earl in your picture) :p

roman01

Andy's premade joined the world about 3-4 days ago. :icon_razz:

Name: Headshot
Tag: Bang!

DeletedUser109098

You may as well change the name of this game to Commonwealth.net cos we own this game!

DeletedUser111359

You may as well change the name of this game to Commonwealth.net cos we own this game!

tumblr_m7n1vqh9Wh1ruu50yo1_500.gif