Pre-Mades

DeletedUser

tumblr_m7n1vqh9Wh1ruu50yo1_500.gif
u took time to find picture so u do care :-o)))

DeletedUser109098

I would just like to remind people that the Commonwealth will also be having a premade in world 70, 71, 72, and so on

DeletedUser

I would just like to remind people that the Commonwealth will also be having a premade in world 70, 71, 72, and so on
I'd like to broaden this announcement on the behalf of the TW community. We will be rimming every member of every CW premade.

DeletedUser109098

I'd like to broaden this announcement on the behalf of the TW community. We will be rimming every member of every CW premade.
Every member of every CW premade?
I think we will win this bet.
You all claim that we over-inflate our skills (even though you have no idea who some of us are under our alias') and yet this is acceptable? Why is it acceptable?
Oh, that's right. It's because he isn't in the CW!
#Biased.

DeletedUser

i heard geani is making a comeback on w69, prepare your...

DeletedUser110464

Every member of every CW premade?
I think we will win this bet.
You all claim that we over-inflate our skills (even though you have no idea who some of us are under our alias') and yet this is acceptable? Why is it acceptable?
Oh, that's right. It's because he isn't in the CW!
#Biased.

Don't worry the target on your back grows bigger with every post you make...

Back to the premades I'm liking the looks of only a few really which stick out. Out of the ones that were announced beforehand there's only 2 that are even doing decent that I can think of. For those unannounced there's a handful doing well, but definitely just like every world there's premades that overlap their spaces.

DeletedUser

Don't worry the target on your back grows bigger with every post you make...

Back to the premades I'm liking the looks of only a few really which stick out. Out of the ones that were announced beforehand there's only 2 that are even doing decent that I can think of. For those unannounced there's a handful doing well, but definitely just like every world there's premades that overlap their spaces.

earl ye such a tease! give out them names o' those premades! so me can see how silly ye be!
xxxk0.gif

i've nay been checkin which be premades or not... othar than anl, CW, and hugged nay other premade comes ta mind... mayhaps 'cause i care awful much 'bout me own area rather than the rest o' the jungle...

DeletedUser110464

You're also forgetting about story and DA Wolf's premade...there's a couple others too but I think they would prefer to remain unnamed on the externals.

DeletedUser

would be nice if'n we have a map o'em all premades

It would certainly make discussion of the world and how it's developing more interesting.

Hard to talk about the going-ons of a world when we don't have a clear picture of the big players. A map and/or list of the premades would allow us to better frame the ongoing stories of the world; right now pretty much everyone is in the dark.

Which leads to boring forums. This should fix itself with time, however.

DeletedUser

You're also forgetting about story and DA Wolf's premade...there's a couple others too but I think they would prefer to remain unnamed on the externals.
why aren't we naming them?

maybe someone needs to haul sexy back so we can have a nice little party:icon_wink:

DeletedUser111537

It would certainly make discussion of the world and how it's developing more interesting.

Hard to talk about the going-ons of a world when we don't have a clear picture of the big players. A map and/or list of the premades would allow us to better frame the ongoing stories of the world; right now pretty much everyone is in the dark.

Which leads to boring forums. This should fix itself with time, however.

map.png

I put up who I know is leading each team. The only one I haven't got information on yet is the leadership of Hugged.

All the nonsense trying to hide who is leading 1 UP amuses me. Why? Because it is very clear that RedNecks isn't leading publicly just yet, but will be fairly soon. For the time being it is merely these guys:

[SPOIL]
cheeky_pic.png
[/SPOIL]

For those not in the know, RedNecks coplays on BarakChang :icon_razz:

This is enough accurate news for today, methinks.​

DeletedUser

All the nonsense trying to hide who is leading 1 UP amuses me. Why? Because it is very clear that RedNecks isn't leading publicly just yet, but will be fairly soon.​

First of all, I've never tried or told anyone to try and do that. It was simply our member reaction when everyone who already didn't, wanted to know who the 1 UP duke is. Secondly, you shouldn't just assume something because you feel like it or it has happened before as it just spreads false information even further as those who look at your post takes it as a truth. Apparently, someone sent you a screenshot of who is who in our tribe so no need to assume anything until it actually happens.

DeletedUser111537

Secondly, you shouldn't just assume something because you feel like it or it has happened before as it just spreads false information even further as those who look at your post takes it as a truth.

Apparently, someone sent you a screenshot of who is who in our tribe so no need to assume anything until it actually happens.

I see you making an assumption right there :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Shit I must be part of the Commonwealth i'm in their circle :icon_eek: