Pre-Mades

DeletedUser109098

We need more talk about the real premade - the commonwealth!

DeletedUser109098

Quit threatening everyone by saying you will noble them. You do not even know her ign :icon_rolleyes:
Considering I will be taking top players by the thousands, I will end up nobling her eventually regardless if I know her IGN or not

DeletedUser

We don't accept noobs. Our recruitment is very strict, sorry,

Even though I want to learn? I really feel playing under such an experienced player and leader as yourself would help me :icon_redface:
We could take thousands of players together...

DeletedUser

Who ignored Matt? and forgot about ODA
:icon_eek:

I knew there was a thread, it wasn't hidden, but it went dark. I assumed Matt wanted a secret landing and kept quiet. I only told my tribemates about the unmentioned premades I was expecting.

DeletedUser

Read his name.
Facepalm

What about my name? My ign or forum user-name has no bearing on my skill level. In fact my user-name has no bearing on anything at all.

Were my user-name WeIsPro, WeIsLeet, WeIsVet or anything else would you consider inviting me? :lol:

DeletedUser109098

What about my name? My ign or forum user-name has no bearing on my skill level. In fact my user-name has no bearing on anything at all.

Were my user-name WeIsPro, WeIsLeet, WeIsVet or anything else would you consider inviting me? :lol:
You can beg all you like to join us but you are simply not on the level of our requirements. Beg another less-worthy tribe

DeletedUser93066

Erm, ODA? I pre-made the tribe a day after the world started. Hello :icon_biggrin:

Matt I have every reason to be mad at you and ignore you for w66 crap, I did take it very personal but I understand I didn't want to carry that world for long so you weren't motivated. But why you havent respond to my messages on skype is beyond me. We had each other back when you were going through your bad and best time and now you forgot me
:icon_cry: