Predictions 2010

DeletedUser

Anyone any predictions for next year?
Which tribes are going to be about, which players, and where they will be on the map.
Try and keep it sensible everyone.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Land Of The Dead will rule the world.

Enough said. :icon_evil::icon_twisted::lol::icon_biggrin::icon_cool::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maker73 will continue to carry on like a twat in the world 20 forums?

DeletedUser

But it would be such a great christmas gift to all of W20 to find out who maker73 is in game and rim him!:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

ixy quits another 12times ? O_O (jk <3 you ixy)

err ... loads of people quit throo boredom .

err ... prime fall

SAW turn into a super tribe and only noble players and prove they are great ... nah just kidding you o_O

lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I predict that War will begin earlier than expected. And this war will weed the weak and feed the strong.

rich26ca

think in the new year some will swollow pride some will fall and some will regain supreme.... a new top 3 positions ftw in the new year!

DeletedUser

I predict someone will use the attack break to save his ass from losing villages

It's not hefty!

DeletedUser

Prediction 2010: Prime will create an academy. AOS will be recruited by FEAR?!. The SSS coalition will be destoryed and probably reformed into sub tribes or one big tribe similar to Fusion. BSM will declare on Prime. Prime will lose #1 someway through mid summer holidays. I will find another account that I will be assed to play. KilTom will start to fade or disband due to lack of leadership as Randy will probably quit [to be corrected!!1]. We will eventually uncover the alias and account that Maker has control of.

DeletedUser

AOS will be recruited by FEAR?!.

they may be recruited but i strongly doubt any will join. AOS is aos and not members of prime for the same reason they wont be members of any other tribe. They dont need other leadership to help them, no offense to other tribes but i doubt they could stand to be with nubs, and unless the core of AOS faded the 13 of them are definately #1 pound for pound fighter so why would they add or join fat to slow them down.

DeletedUser

they may be recruited but i strongly doubt any will join. AOS is aos and not members of prime for the same reason they wont be members of any other tribe. They dont need other leadership to help them, no offense to other tribes but i doubt they could stand to be with nubs, and unless the core of AOS faded the 13 of them are definately #1 pound for pound fighter so why would they add or join fat to slow them down.

AOS fail for the simple fact 13 members cannot defeat 90. Even if that 90 is fighting 200 other 1mil+ accounts in various tribes, AOS isn't doing much.

I'm not saying AOS as players fail. Your exceptionally good at this game. As a tribe, you fail for the simple fact that you will be defeated. Worst case scenario, Prime relise that they are loseing against KilTom + FEAR?!. They decide "To make ourseleves look a little better, we'll destory at least one tribe before we disband or w.e". That'll probably happen, because Prime are horrible, with only ex-hulkers and 3 or 4 players of original Primes are any good.

If AOS was PRON now, I reckon PRON would be winning over Prime by now, even steamrolling into one of Prime's K's, slowly taking it over. We all know the story with that and this, but the difference and similarites of PRON and AOS are:

All players in AOS come from PRON.
AOS main reason is to fight Prime.

Difference is AOS is just now too small to do anything. You effectively cannot support each other, not properly anyway.

Your just another PRON, without the cannon power.

Edit: Oh, and everything other than the PRON rant, for all you dumbfu... is just to go back to Zetre saying AOS wouldn't be recruited by anybody. Hence why AOS will fail, because they cannot act properly as a tribe.

DeletedUser

being absorbed and recruited isnt the winning strategy yes it works for prime but eventually they will lose players to recruit

DeletedUser

being absorbed and recruited isnt the winning strategy yes it works for prime but eventually they will lose players to recruit

Did you bother to read properly what I wrote? :icon_confused: