Premade for W40/41.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm going to make a tribe on the upcoming W40/41 worlds. I'll see which one depending on the settings.

It will not be a premade because I wont know who will come or not. I'll join the world outside of the core, K66 to be exact. And I will look around the K and for good and/or intelligent players. I will lead the tribe on my own as duke for a few weeks and than I'll chose my aristocracy. Than when September (and with it school) begins I'll step down as leader and I will appoint a new one from within the tribe. Because I wont have enough time to continue leading. I will however still have a advisory role.

I'm aiming for a max of 40 player or so spread over a continent or 2. The name of the tribe is not yet decided but it will probably be Apathy during the first days/weeks.

I encourage everybody to try and get close to me on K66 and ask me for an invitation. You may even PM me to try and get in early but that wont make a difference at all.

I'm hoping to get a rather large group of friends in. People from IBAN, -Bio!, -Evo-, Sexy! and others. So if you call yourself a friend of mine be sure to drop in :icon_wink:

But anyway, I'll see you there ^^ I'll let you know which world it will be when the information comes out.

There we go.

We will go to W40.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st once was a member of the failed Sexy! W21, Like me. h0lly is this the rebirth of; Were Bringing Sexy! Back :icon_eek:.

Anyways, Goodluck. h0lly should have an intresting line-up.:icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
h0llygh0st once was a member of the failed Sexy! W21, Like me. h0lly is this the rebirth of; Were Bringing Sexy! Back :icon_eek:.

Anyways, Goodluck. h0lly should have an intresting line-up.:icon_wink:

Its not really, I just want to gather some friends. Not to many though and invite some people around us so that we are'nt to spread out.

I'll mostly run a small tribe with some skilled members.
I'm thinking that this will be a lot of fun :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

Let's say I am interested in joining. Need me to fill an application now or should I just message you in-game if I land close to the home K and fill an application then? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

K66, what dirrection is that again? South West a day after the start?

DeletedUser

You will most likely be surrouned by 4 or 5 of your members like normal. No need to worry.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you will most likely merge into another tribe then run away from war .

Jk, cheer up. It's a friendly good luck :icon_wink:

sp.ag

you will most likely merge into another tribe then run away from war .

Jk, cheer up. It's a friendly good luck :icon_wink:

Yeah then you can hop worlds again ey once your map is covered in blue?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just try and get into K66 and we'll see :icon_smile:

Oh and a lil update, I'll probably chose W41. I'm just checking with some other premades to see that we dont collide to much.

DeletedUser

Just try and get into K66 and we'll see :icon_smile:

Oh and a lil update, I'll probably chose W41. I'm just checking with some other premades to see that we dont collide to much.

again, K 66 is SW after 12-15 hrs right?