Premade for W40/41.

DeletedUser3397

Doesn't bother me, you don't need many to take a K anyway. ;)

Sasa12222

Very true :icon_smile:

See holly if you would have waited and put your 20 or so members with our 10 elite members we would have had the best tribe in W41.

Merge Whorez FTW!! :lol:

Holly im sorry i ruined your thread.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
See holly if you would have waited and put your 20 or so members with our 10 elite members we would have had the best tribe in W41.

Merge Whorez FTW!! :lol:

Holly im sorry i ruined your thread.

I am waiting you nub. But I like W40 more than W41... Sorry :icon_wink:

Oh and I'll ban punish you for the thread derailment some other time.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hmm. W40's K55 still hasnt filled up yet. And because of that we are forced to wait longer again =/

Lets hope that by tonight its full so that we can join K66.

Sasa12222

Holly its still not late to join W41 in the NE. :icon_wink:

We need you...your the Sexy beast. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So I just started in W40. I landed ni the very tip of K55 and there is still no K66 yet after 2 days.

I'm pretty pissed.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So you are ^^
This'll be fun 0o

^

And so it was.

But I do feel I owe a lot of people an apology. My departure was planned from the start but it was poorly executed. As soon as Mrlove told me that he could get the whole tribe into Dfence without a problem I just made up my mind and decided to leave, and not just the tribe and the world but the game. Unfortunately for most of you I knew that if I did quit I'd have to do it fast or it would have been to hard.

But anyway, my attemp at quitting was futile and I'm back again. I hope that the people of Apathy can forgive me. But I personally hope that they just dont care...

Last edited by a moderator: