Premade, getting the word out.

DeletedUser

I'm looking into making a premade, I'll probably wait till the summer to join a world with it. I saw that other premades are doing it and I'd like to do it has well. I have some of my friends from w44 joining, mostly people in my current tribe. I'd like to get some of you to join has well. All you can follow my progress on w44 (AKA Jack).

Tribe Name: Captain Crunch
ID: Crunch
Motto: Crunching on noob's today!
CoA: [spoil]
n100000126491848_1448.jpg
[/spoil]

Probably will have to bring it down in size. Please contact me via PM on here or w44 for any questions.

Hotaka(AKA Jack)

deadsocks

You might want to work on that CoA, otherwise good luck though. I don't wanna join but if you have a chat I will join that xD

DeletedUser

No, we're not having a chat. Some nub doesn't have Skype.

DeletedUser55663

Because that's what a leader of a tribe does? You aren't willing to put the time forward to do what needs to be done, so who will think you would make a good leader?

I assume you plan on leading, didn't really read the bottom half of OP.

DeletedUser

Because that's what a leader of a tribe does? You aren't willing to put the time forward to do what needs to be done, so who will think you would make a good leader?

I assume you plan on leading, didn't really read the bottom half of OP.

1. I contacted the people who I know, in fact, I believe I got Dark to join, I messaged Kriid and KK. Haven't heard back from KK.

2. Of course I'll lead :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser55663

I'm not really telling you not to post it here, more of a 'don't complain when people reply to it' sort of thing.

The Intertubes thread is different, it serves as a way to insult eachother on internet speed. You download hoarding sack of upload.

DeletedUser

I'm not really telling you not to post it here, more of a 'don't complain when people reply to it' sort of thing.

When did this even come up?

Me getting made because of spam? :icon_rolleyes:

deadsocks

Als also also, post in Premades.
Yah, because there is an unspoken agreement that anything posted in W24 gen section is fair game for spam... so really... you're just asking for it :D
At least stick it in w24 recruitment :D

DeletedUser55663

It's not unspoken, you just spoke it.

Also, Socks you lied!!! I thought you were going to sleep :'(

The Great 1One1

I'll join as long as I'm duke and do not have to fear revolt should I name the tribe TGO.