Premade, getting the word out.

fadarofthedarkblade

what world whos in it? these are things you need to put in here :)

DeletedUser

god you put this here too!!?!?!

Stop trying to recruit, no one is going to join you. you have like no charisma, nothing. when will you get that?

just don't even try

=Vince=

DeletedUser

Stop trying to recruit, no one is going to join you. you have like no charisma, nothing. when will you get that?

just don't even try

=Vince=

God you stalked him to another world forum just to flame him? You got no life,when will you get that?

*plz take note that W24 noob can only be flamed by W24 player,each imposter who would get caught flaming our noob will be severly punished by an appropriate flame:icon_wink:

@ Hotaka:sorry like I told you I dont have enought free time to handle another full world and wont join your premade,but I wish you the best of luck,and hopefully youl enjoy the experience and learn some stuff:icon_wink: And honestly,I doubt you got the patience to handle a real basturd like me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

*plz take note that W24 noob can only be flamed by W24 player,each imposter who would get caught flaming our noob will be severly punished by an appropriate flame:icon_wink:
I totally agree. We are perfectly capable of flaming our own noobs when they require it, and heck, they're OUR noobs goddammit.
So perhaps Mr. Vince will see some irony in that he has invaded another world's forums to berate someone for invading another world's forums, and GTFO/leave Hotaka to his own people. :)

DeletedUser

I totally agree. We are perfectly capable of flaming our own noobs when they require it, and heck, they're OUR noobs goddammit.
So perhaps Mr. Vince will see some irony in that he has invaded another world's forums to berate someone for invading another world's forums, and GTFO/leave Hotaka to his own people. :)

And I dont like people who flame Hotaka,he can be annoying at some point I admit,but any moron who cant notice by himself that he's relativly young deserve to be kicked in the groin,and no offense to you hotoka,your like a lil bother who love to annoye is big bros,lovely but annoying:icon_biggrin:

*HUG*

Hotaka said:
I feel wanted D`:

*give attention*---*throw a loly* :lol:

DeletedUser

I see Kriid, I'd write something epic, but I'm on a psp.

fadarofthedarkblade

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! hahahaha :( i feel unwanted to bad :(

DeletedUser

just don't even try

=Vince=

And you are? gtho my forums, noob.