Premade W40/41

Status
Not open for further replies.

xannash

just wait blue.. i have said.. as soon as i get 20 players.. i willpost their names :)

right now i have 7 players....13 more to go :icon_wink:

Seven players is not a monster line up, unless hidden in there are the original miggy, purple predator, 4leaf, robj, or any one of those and considering many people think you are a noob I will guarantee those people are not with you

DeletedUser

Seven players is not a monster line up, unless hidden in there are the original miggy, purple predator, 4leaf, robj, heavymetal16 or any one of those and considering many people think you are a noob I will guarantee those people are not with you

i fixed it for you =P

DeletedUser

Seven players is not a monster line up, unless hidden in there are the original miggy, purple predator, 4leaf, robj, or any one of those and considering many people think you are a noob I will guarantee those people are not with you

i am guessing this is your dream line up. who else has a wish list of players?

i know miggy is a cheater, as a matter of fact i think miggy has the record for most times banned and most world perma bans.

Kash2Smash

ooo.. and PP (purple predator) i really dont think that he has the time :) he is alreayd busy with us in W37

xannash

i am guessing this is your dream line up. who else has a wish list of players?

i know miggy is a cheater, as a matter of fact i think miggy has the record for most times banned and most world perma bans.

My dream team? No definitely not. Just people that popped into my head that have been listed as some of the best players in TW. Maybe the dwarves, I've played with a couple of them before...anyway that's not really my point. The point is it's tough to say your premade will rule a world when most premades collapse quickly after the world opens.

Kash2Smash

look at my message again :) i have said " I thought that we have tons of experienced players in W15, so what if we make a premade? I am sure that we will top the rankings with our skills. "

if.. we have lots of W15 skilled players..and if we are in tribe .. we might be hard to stop :) not saying that we will rule the world....

DeletedUser

I love noobs who think they're awesome, really good players and really important :p

DeletedUser

I sure am. :)

Not even close to your level though ^___^ (@kash)

Kash2Smash

exactly, it will take me ages to reach to your fullest... i mean its not easy to be a noob king, now is it? i am sure you know how much you have struggled to reach your noob level :)

DeletedUser

go away baby n00b, this is teh adult n00b playground now
RAR RAR RAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.