Premades

DeletedUser

Haha but it really needs to be me and you pika, for Marvel to rule this world:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@Pikachu.: You have Super-man on your sig for Marvel Legends. You disgrace the Marvel universe with your DC-Hero-worshipness. :icon_sad:

On-Topic: 'Bout time you Marvel Heroes showed up. :lol:

DeletedUser

For Everyone and to make clear.°
What? is not the same as on w23. It have no connection between tribes.

I give out a public apologie for Wickerman for "stealing" he things like that his name. But it was planned a way ago. We don`t intentd to be like What? in w23. We are What Yo Want?

So please don`t bother about this.

With Respect.

-CN-

DeletedUser

For Everyone and to make clear.°
What? is not the same as on w23. It have no connection between tribes.

I give out a public apologie for Wickerman for "stealing" he things like that his name. But it was planned a way ago. We don`t intentd to be like What? in w23. We are What Yo Want?

So please don`t bother about this.

With Respect.

-CN-

Thx for that :) So its clear now ^^
Your never going to make rank 1 as we did hehe :p Not as long I am on this world :)

DeletedUser

wicker lies he has plans to be no.1
and then take over the world
false trip of modesty eh?

DeletedUser

@Pikachu.: You have Super-man on your sig for Marvel Legends. You disgrace the Marvel universe with your DC-Hero-worshipness. :icon_sad:

On-Topic: 'Bout time you Marvel Heroes showed up. :lol:

Who cares? It's not like Pikachu is a Marvel Hero either :icon_wink:

We actually got our tag back now :D

And we joined two days ago :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who cares? It's not like Pikachu is a Marvel Hero either :icon_wink:

We actually got our tag back now :D

And we joined two days ago :icon_cool:

I care. :icon_redface:

Thats like having Doctor Spock on your signature advertising your tribe "Star Wars" and having a Star Wars nerd coming up to you saying, "Wtf why do you have Spock in your signature? Hes not from Star Wars...hes from Star Trek. Star Trek sucks!!!!!"

DeletedUser

Are you dissing pokemon? :icon_evil:

That's not a safe place to stand :p

DeletedUser

Are you dissing pokemon? :icon_evil:

That's not a safe place to stand :p

Psssh, I actually like Pokemon...kinda. That was in reference to the superman-part.

I'll give you a better example: Thats like having a Digimon in your signature advertising your Pokemon tribe. Blasphemous, since we all know Pokemon > Digimon.

And Marvel Comics > DC Comics. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Saying Marvel Comics > Pokemon now? :(

Hahaha, I get what ya mean :p

When are Marvel W37 joining?

DeletedUser

Saying Marvel Comics > Pokemon now? :(

Hahaha, I get what ya mean :p

When are Marvel W37 joining?

Hopefully soon, 'cause I'm getting impatient. Was gonna say screw W37 and just go W36, but by the time they released the information that W37 was gonna be delayed...it would be terribly inconvenient for me to force W36 down my members throats. So some of us are just playing W36 casually in another tribe until they finally decide that W34 and W35 suck and open W37.

I guess the extra time gives me a few more applicants, at least...and much needed relief to focus on my other worlds. But they really do need to open W37 soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator: