Premades

DeletedUser

Yea but you are prob like super wicked awesome, I'm just stupid.

Muldie and oldman were talking about the village that got nobled, I am sorry I didn't read blue tattoos mind and understand he meant a different village that no one had mentioned earlier

bo i made the mistake of posting a couple of short witty absurdities about something neither I nor any sane person should ever really care about. and then the angry children amongst us got to arguing about a bunch of stuff- likely cuz they thought i was trying to make fun of somebody. below i will try and make fun of some people. see if you can catch where it is.

omg! OMG! OMG! we lost troops. we lost troops. so embarassing. oh. my. god. we lost troops. and people found out. people have found out! i cant play anymore. i just cant. how can i? I...LOST.....TROOPS!!! oh my....i can't believe i lost troops. the good players must not lose troops. i need to calm down. i need to find some troops. maybe someone will give me some. but i cant ask cuz then they'll know i lost troops. think think think...oh oh oh oh...maybe...maybe i can do like they did in the movie...the weekend with Bernice...where they pretend the dead guy isnt dead. yeah i'll just pin some dead troops up and talk about how i have them and stuff and tell people that the OD numbers are from other players i tricked into lending me troops. and then i'll post about how only turrible players lose troops so i'd never do that. yeah. i think that will work ok.

Bo-John-bo

Hmm that's a pretty tough one....

I think you are going to have to point it out to me, I've been staring at your post for a half hour now

DeletedUser

omg! OMG! OMG! we lost troops. we lost troops. so embarassing. oh. my. god. we lost troops. and people found out. people have found out! i cant play anymore. i just cant. how can i? I...LOST.....TROOPS!!! oh my....i can't believe i lost troops. the good players must not lose troops. i need to calm down. i need to find some troops. maybe someone will give me some. but i cant ask cuz then they'll know i lost troops. think think think...oh oh oh oh...maybe...maybe i can do like they did in the movie...the weekend with Bernice...where they pretend the dead guy isnt dead. yeah i'll just pin some dead troops up and talk about how i have them and stuff and tell people that the OD numbers are from other players i tricked into lending me troops. and then i'll post about how only turrible players lose troops so i'd never do that. yeah. i think that will work ok.

Oh i get you, you did this. :)

DeletedUser105718

Last edited by SlowThinker.; 2013,September 20th at 20:37.
Most people would get that a month old thread will not have uptodate premades.

DeletedUser

Hey slowthinker, i found your post last year, and i believe, its not correct as its outdated maybe?