Premades

DeletedUser

I do believe I addressed this in the post above yours.
[spoil]
trollface.jpg
[/spoil]

charshaun

Willy you have not sent us any info on MOM for a few days :icon_cry: pull your finger out son :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wasn't NightShift a premade? Or did they just form newly on this world?

DeletedUser

I just used the 15 premades in the thread, i do not know about nightshift or Rhino.

Part of the tribe is a premade, we've recruited since startup though.

I believe their is nothing wrong in premade recruiting in game, As u always require in game recruitment. MoM in W56 was a premade with an excellent line up and around 90 members, they also did in gmae recruitment early on as well.

DeletedUser84667

So you do have a problem? :lol:

Also, MoM sucked on w56, I'm sure they are just as bad this world

Obviously they suck, they don't have me.

And I will note that while I do get my chuckles off on the failure of W2V by MoM, I will agree that basically nobody in this MoM was actually around or active when W2V betray us initially. Probably a few people under alias, but almost none that were there at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Eh, MoM and W2V have barely made any contact, and any that has been made hasn't been nearly enough to make the other tribe "fail".

As far as W2V not doing as well as expected, who made these expectations? Xshahzad? :lol:

MoM was/is a start up tribe, W2V isn't. It's no surprise they are higher up in the rankings with fewer members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Making our Mark 0 1 108.249 199.766
2 World 2 Veterans 1 0 59.679 119.086

W2V up 1 vill, at a cost of 129,250 OD. One damn expensive villa.