problem

DeletedUser

hope mods get it back up quickly

its been down for more than 30 mins already

DeletedUser

Yeah I am also.

Bloody pain in the backside,even from day 1 in this world it takes me like 5 mins to refresh the page.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I've had slow loading times on this world, particularly on the map ... I was 1 the game a minute ago but got the server error straight after a couple of seconds .. Was able to queue something, so it's a start lol

ToPaT

Yeah, sending farming runs are becoming a pain. Backspace, click, backspace, click etc

DeletedUser

This World has been bad from day 1, it needs sorting though as I have never played on a World so unreliable. To think I pay to play a game that crashes every 4 hours and is constantly slow when it does sort of work.

Cut Backs much??

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this world has been bad from day 1, it needs sorting though as i have never played on a world so unreliable. To think i pay to play a game that crashes every 4 hours and is constantly slow when it does sort of work.

Cut backs much??

+1

DeletedUser

There's been a notice saying there was going to be a downtime, at approx 11.30 ST, for about a day on the main page.. Lrn2read and stop whining?

ToPaT

I can farm, but it's just incredibly annoying, so not much change there then. :p

DeletedUser

txVBsmL_trollface.png

DeletedUser

There's been a notice saying there was going to be a downtime, at approx 11.30 ST, for about a day on the main page.. Lrn2read and stop whining?

I think you will find that was for yesterday and said down for 30 minutes. and is no longer there.

L2 pay attention.

DeletedUser98234

They could have sent a mail in game, that would have been much more effective. You learn how to spell.

DeletedUser

It's no longer there because they're updating it now. It was a warning, therefore it was in place before they did it.

Nope. I can vouch that the server update was yesterday from 11.30-12.ish.. Went to the gym cause of that (lol)
That being said, I think they might of done a few mistakes there:p

ToPaT

Not being stingy, but for every hour the server is down our premium accounts should get extended by an hour. :/

DeletedUser

Nope. I can vouch that the server update was yesterday from 11.30-12.ish.. Went to the gym cause of that (lol)
That being said, I think they might of done a few mistakes there:p

'Few' is lightly said, i havent been able to log in for more then 5s in the last 30 mins