problem

ElementEternity

Goodness, I never knoew everyone was experiencing all the server problems...I just thought it was my computer sucking. I am currently busy with an individual war so my chances of bing attacked are quite good. Hopefully my attacker is struggling just as much with the server. What bothers me most is that I have all those troops inmy village doing absolutely nothing when i havn't even started my daily farming :(

DeletedUser

Ofcourse my village just gets catted to 0 points at the moment because there is always some dude still online. That kind of shit always happens to me.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know that this game is awesome n all that but seriously do you not have nothing better to do for 1 hour?!?!?

Some people might set aside an hour per day to play the game, and they've missed out on that chance today.

Of course, others might set aside 20 hours per day, and that ruins it for them too. It's ruined my day, now i'm going to have to play for 21 hours for the next three days to make up for it... :icon_cry:

ElementEternity

Ofcourse my village just gets catted to 0 points at the moment because there is always some dude still online. That kind of shit always happens to me.

Ah i feel you on that, there is ALWAYS some guy still online and that guy is usually my trigger happy neighbour :(

DeletedUser

I know that this game is awesome n all that but seriously do you not have nothing better to do for 1 hour?!?!?

Yes,though if it's going to be fixed in the next 5 mins and I can start farming-they can wait.

Otherwise if someone in the know gave us a heads up that it won't be fixed in the next few hours I would go and do them.

DeletedUser

And then he probably sends me a mail with: "whahaha, I beat you, im da man!"

ElementEternity

lol i kept Upgrading a building opening a new tab (Ctrl+left click) and then it will say server unavailable and I'll go back and do it again and again. When the server finally responded I had a building queue full of market, smithy and Village HQ upgrades :p

DeletedUser

Of course, others might set aside 20 hours per day, and that ruins it for them too. It's ruined my day, now i'm going to have to play for 21 hours for the next three days to make up for it... :icon_cry:

That's tragic bro, I feel ye.

Yes,though if it's going to be fixed in the next 5 mins and I can start farming-they can wait.

Otherwise if someone in the know gave us a heads up that it won't be fixed in the next few hours I would go and do them.

Watch a TV program online or a movie or play your xbox and then check back in an hour. I highly doubt you'll be killed by some guy in an hour or farmed.

DeletedUser

Look on the bright side. It is the only time that 237 people will be veiwing this forum simultaneously.

ElementEternity

Also, according to my tribalwars toolbar there is new mail as well as tribal forum messages...so SOMEONE is online!....and they know me...

ElementEternity

The login could not be completed. The game world is not available at the moment.

They're killing me...

DeletedUser82102

Lol, I got all my troops out farming, I will come back to redlined resources, never mind what they farmed

DeletedUser

So if I were to whine about him whining about me whining about him whining at my whining about his whining on a different subject I'd be ok?

Only if the planetary alignment of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn are in your favour. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's tragic bro, I feel ye.

Watch a TV program online or a movie or play your xbox and then check back in an hour. I highly doubt you'll be killed by some guy in an hour or farmed.

Rather not take the chance,as I said it could be up and running in 5 mins,thats 55mins worth of farming I'd miss.

Do find it odd that when this happens nobody actually talks to us and just leaves us hanging around attempting to log in every 2 mins.