Problems in the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bludnut

Cut it out. Save that sort of stuff for skype please. <3

yea thats were the mean shit goes down not the forums..

duhhh nuberz

and yes dwarven he is getting the training neccacary we even had him restart from his area so he wont be around 1 337 players so he can take his time a bit and not worry bout the faster growers :/ and the other reasons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Am i a noob because im expressing my thoughts? wow, you gotta go Cuddles... really, this is beyond ridicoulus...it's plain out, stupid. Apparently you have no clue what respect is as you continue to call new players noobs...i dont get what you're trying to do here...but it sure aint funny. :\

Tssh it didn't look like a joke, bud.

jarodtheterrible

Bludnut? Do you think i could get that Siggy of yours. i see its from our tribe in W49.

jarodtheterrible

Dakota, cool sig as well. exept the letters a very small.
Its cool though. :D

DeletedUser

People will continue to call other people noobs. One reason is because they were noobs, or nubs, themselves when they started and now they are 1337. :) Since they are experienced, or just very well familiar with the game, people will call others noobs. The tables have turned is what their thinking. I myself was called a "noob" when I first started playing. Just like any other online game, there will always be that one person who will come out of no where (Dr. Cuddle XD) who will call someone a noob.

Noob is like the most degrading thing you would want to be called and it could make you feel bad, but it is okay to say noob. There is nothing wrong with the word. It isn't vulgar in anyway, shape, or form. I love using the word noob, nub, nooblet, and newbie. Not just to make others feel bad, but it is really fun saying it. Come on say it to yourself in a weird voice just do it, (NIKE)!

Anyways, it doesn't matter being called noob. There is nothing disrespectful about it. Once again, it is an online term in which people love to say because it is fun. Please don't say you haven't said, You're a noob! You nooby Noob!, once in your life. I'm pretty sure you said it on any MMORPG, Xbox360, and/or PS3. Ehh why not, the Wii too, but who plays the Wii?

I have to say you will hear a lot worse things on x-box live then you will ever hear on here.

Dakota Mahaz

LOL I lost all my spears on W49, sent them to the wrong village ahahahah :p

Might get some ODA though :D

Dakota Mahaz

:p Well, at least I didn't lose over 100 spears...I'd've been pissed off.

Dakota Mahaz

Very true, that's why I didn't send every thing I had, but about 85% of it.

jarodtheterrible

Yikes. Do you want me to send you recorses so you can re build your troop count?>

Dakota Mahaz

Thank you, but I kept enough res in store to rebuild at least half of that 85%. Hehe I wouldn't carelessly throw away all my troops, only some xD

Status
Not open for further replies.