Project Risen RIM

• Thread starter zenron the great
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: i forgot we are all 4 year olds and cannot understand these things, but don't worry super is here to save the day..

That was lame...

And i'm actually in agreement with zenron here, having 100+ members in one K doesn't = fail, as there's no way all 100 will remain active, and with the 100+ you can begin to clean house and take over whichever K your in, and by that time your member list should have declined and each member should be getting plenty of expansion room.

DeletedUser

That was lame...

And i'm actually in agreement with zenron here, having 100+ members in one K doesn't = fail, as there's no way all 100 will remain active, and with the 100+ you can begin to clean house and take over whichever K your in, and by that time your member list should have declined and each member should be getting plenty of expansion room.

:icon_rolleyes: thats exactly what i was thinking :p

DeletedUser

....I hear ya, but you need your 7*7 (9*9 for top players) for farming in the first week or so, and exband from there

DeletedUser

And i sort of agree aswell, but you gotta make those cuts soon!

You really can't dismiss half the tribe at once. There is this weird thing called Psychology. People will see that the tribe may be doing badly and chances are the rest will leave because of it. Besides, we're slowly weening out the members who are noobs. Our member count is slowly dropping.

DeletedUser

You really can't dismiss half the tribe at once. There is this weird thing called Psychology. People will see that the tribe may be doing badly and chances are the rest will leave because of it. Besides, we're slowly weening out the members who are noobs. Our member count is slowly dropping.

Not to mention that rank and tribe size goes a long way in diplomacy. Everyone respects the bigger fish. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Zen, i respect you as you seem exp. but you cannot seriously expect me to respect your tribe!

Once you guys drop to 80-100 members then you will have a proper tribe, but at the moment your playing the wrong game.... this is tribalWARS:icon_confused::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The tribe RIM has some players who have talent and a bit of experience from other worlds also inexperienced players who don't build troops and point whore, I'm saying this as I was once a member of the tribe but notice I didn't have the time and commitment so I pressed the "leave tribe" tool. Zenron is doing this to gain reputation? or is doing this because he feels sorry for his current members and builds the inexperienced is the future.

DeletedUser

The tribe RIM has some players who have talent and a bit of experience from other worlds also inexperienced players who don't build troops and point whore, I'm saying this as I was once a member of the tribe but notice I didn't have the time and commitment so I pressed the "leave tribe" tool. Zenron is doing this to gain reputation? or is doing this because he feels sorry for his current members and is possibly building the inexperienced to the experience for the future.

DeletedUser

Feeling sorry is an emotion! Some days i feel sorry for n00bs and help them (Yes some days!)

Anyway, if he is doing this to help these new players, he should only pick a select few....It would be imposible to help the whole W37:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Feeling sorry is an emotion! Some days i feel sorry for n00bs and help them (Yes some days!)

Anyway, if he is doing this to help these new players, he should only pick a select few....It would be imposible to help the whole W37

True but noobs follow point whores :D

DeletedUser

Zenron is doing this to gain reputation? or is doing this because he feels sorry for his current members and is possibly building the inexperienced to the experience for the future.

I just like teaching people. Nothing really more to say. I don't feel sorry for them...

DeletedUser

I just like teaching people. Nothing really more to say. I don't feel sorry for them...

If you felt like teaching why did the thought of disbanding come to your mind?

DeletedUser

Well I'm happy you changed your mind you made the tribe happy and there starting to get onto your side.

DeletedUser

Inzzie: "Shattered Oblivion, I salute you."
"Shattered Oblivion (God)"
FEAR-INCARNATE: "he'll be like a TW version of Che. makes him all the more legend.
GO OBLIVION!" - no idea what he's talking about, but it sounds like a compliment.

Hope so G :).

DeletedUser

One zenron makes some changes and gets the member count down i expect RIM will be a new tribe in a matter of weeks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I had a similar experience, leading a tribe reluctantly to start off with. The whole experience was frustrating with constant screams of BB Code please etc etc. However a couple of players took notes and really shone through. One of them is a good friend and trusted ally to this day. For this reason I hope you carry on and do well. Good luck.