Projections and Predictions for world 51 in 2012

DeletedUser92219

Just as it says, what do you see happening in 2012 on world 51. Me, I see more axte fam domination. Not just because im a member, just because we have the best leaders, best players, and best team work. The big question is, what can the rest of the world do to stop it from happening? Do they band together and find a way to strike back and slow axte down? Or is it too late for banding together now that the map is split with axte owning the core and most of the rim besides the north east and far west?

DeletedUser92219

My hope for 2012 is that toll booth adds in his accolades section of his profile on other worlds that he was rimmed by axte on world 51. He came to 51 with all this reputation and is leaving it with many people wondering how it is that he has ever survived a single world. From sending rude emails to me daily(which just tickles me pink), to saying that sending fakes and scouts makes you a bad player, or way back in our sheeps days his legendary forum post stating at the start of the axte war that he was sitting the war out due to being busy with his accounts on other worlds.

This all leads to the question of when you run into a player on a world that tells you of there past world accomplishments, is just recruiting a player based on past world success really enough to recruit them? I think not...if you see how axte has done things, going to wars, recruiting the best players from the other side, is the only safe way of knowing that your getting a solid player. As toll booth has proven, sometimes all the numbers lie in this game when it comes to gauging another players abilities. Maybe the most telling stat of this player is his villages nobled...every world he has nobled over 60% of his villages from the barbarians, no need to scout or fake them.

DeletedUser

Just as it says, what do you see happening in 2012 on world 51. Me, I see more axte fam domination. Not just because im a member, just because we have the best leaders, best players, and best team work. The big question is, what can the rest of the world do to stop it from happening? Do they band together and find a way to strike back and slow axte down? Or is it too late for banding together now that the map is split with axte owning the core and most of the rim besides the north east and far west?

I think the real question is:

Are you going to recruit anyone else :icon_wink:?

My hope for 2012 is that toll booth adds in his accolades section of his profile on other worlds that he was rimmed by axte on world 51. He came to 51 with all this reputation and is leaving it with many people wondering how it is that he has ever survived a single world. From sending rude emails to me daily(which just tickles me pink), to saying that sending fakes and scouts makes you a bad player, or way back in our sheeps days his legendary forum post stating at the start of the axte war that he was sitting the war out due to being busy with his accounts on other worlds.

This all leads to the question of when you run into a player on a world that tells you of there past world accomplishments, is just recruiting a player based on past world success really enough to recruit them? I think not...if you see how axte has done things, going to wars, recruiting the best players from the other side, is the only safe way of knowing that your getting a solid player. As toll booth has proven, sometimes all the numbers lie in this game when it comes to gauging another players abilities. Maybe the most telling stat of this player is his villages nobled...every world he has nobled over 60% of his villages from the barbarians, no need to scout or fake them.

On occasion, you've recruited the entirety of the other side.

Stop hating on Toll and look are your own tribe.

DeletedUser

I would say more players have lost W51 than are in Axte and DSBAND combined so...

DeletedUser96316

Im not in axte so axte doesnt have the best players, sorry.

DeletedUser

BenC are you so upset that we rimmed you of w51 that you can't just leave this damn forum and go play with your failing tribe in w56 ?

DeletedUser

Rimmed?

Hehe, yes, you really showed your skill on the account in MoM, Hawk. Hats off to you!

DeletedUser

dont lecture me with MoM :D that wasn't my account and i done what was requested of me.

anyway my christmass hat is smexier than you ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

You being one of those idiots in TRIM shows they didn't recruit the entirety of the other side.

DeletedUser

you are welcome awesomeman.

you are awesome :) believe me ^.^

in some way i like you. well you certainly dont know how to play :D but you seems like a reliable friend. and a good tribe member. never seen you abandon your tribe to join another thats being retard. but being retard sometimes is respectable too :D

you are someone i will want in my tribe if i decide to lead a tribe to epicness one day.

DeletedUser

Based on the 1.5K new accounts added over the one week of holiday...
I predict the world will close in 2013....

UPDATING..........................................................STATIC
image.php
delete.jpg

AAaaack.... Attack of the Noobs!!!
P.S. We are the oldest world which new players can join... the flood will never end till the world is maxed to the rim!
[spoil]
delete.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

My hope for 2012 is that toll booth adds in his accolades section of his profile on other worlds that he was rimmed by axte on world 51.
Please mind your reputation. You act like "toll booth" is a tribe. But he's a single player gutted in your backyard.

But you're probably right. You had to wait until you've destroyed all of the major tribes before you even touched him. He was in the heart of your region and yet you wait until no tribe was a threat before you took a 48-player tribe to bring down a single player.

LOL! More than likely, he'll put your quote on his profile and bring it. The fact that you are using your 2012 Resolution to question his existence in your backyard before all of your fronts were taken care of is a funny.

An Elite tribe would have taken him out long ago. An Exceptional Leader wouldn't have even committed on his existence. You just embarrassed yourself and diminished the stature of your tribe.

97816259.png

Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Please mind your reputation. You act like "toll booth" is a tribe. But he's a single player gutted in your backyard.

But you're probably right. You had to wait until you've destroyed all of the major tribes before you even touched him. He was in the heart of your region and yet you wait until no tribe was a threat before you took a 48-player tribe to bring down a single player.

LOL! More than likely, he'll put your quote on his profile and bring it. The fact that you are using your 2012 Resolution to question his existence in your backyard before all of your fronts were taken care of is a funny.

An Elite tribe would have taken him out long ago. An Exceptional Leader wouldn't have even committed on his existence. You just embarrassed yourself and diminished the stature of your tribe.

97816259.png

Enjoy.

Congo dont say all time when u are n00b and dont know how to need play a TW ;)