Projections and Predictions for world 51 in 2012

DeletedUser103075

Who wants to win a world through fighting these days?

No-one in the Axte leadership, that's for sure.

+1

and No Sarah, I think there is not enough competition material left in w51 I think, but I still hope someone to come to prove I'm wrong!

I'll be, as my council too, always ready to counter any nasty plan before it takes place as always :)

some updated stats

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte, DSBAND
Side 2:
Tribes: TLotM, ~DogZ~, DogZ~2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,686
Side 2: 5,672
Difference: 25,014

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,705
Side 2: 157
Difference: 1,548

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 267,455,620
Side 2: 33,672,253
Difference: 233,783,367

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,542,037
Side 2: 1,462,120
Difference: 14,079,917

chart

[/SPOIL]

With separate stats of the last plotter

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte, DSBAND
Side 2:
Players: TollxBooth

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,686
Side 2: 322
Difference: 30,364

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 1
Difference: 314

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 267,455,620
Side 2: 836,846
Difference: 266,618,774

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,834,401
Side 2: 9,735
Difference: 2,824,666

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great to see Axte are still as strong as ever, good work guys.

DeletedUser

i have a nasty plan too TPS... i want to rob P.P out of every Axte member.

dont counter it please :(

DeletedUser103075

I mean that when I said the battle was lost already for me lol

DeletedUser

Hokay, today, i am bored, so I thought i'd come on here :) Anyone want a fake race? I'm on the o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o account btw. Send me a message if you feel like using a few thousand of yo rams :)

DeletedUser102496

Hokay, today, i am bored, so I thought i'd come on here :) Anyone want a fake race? I'm on the o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o account btw. Send me a message if you feel like using a few thousand of yo rams :)

I HATEZ RAMS. . . I prefer kitties or perhaps puppies :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When will this personal bashing end?

Frankly guys, I just don't see a need for this personal bashing. There are enough accounts to use to express one's frustration on W-51. Wouldn't it just be easier to do that? There have been enough victories and defeats witnessed in this world. Doing a post-mortem is only good to improve one-self and learn and NOT, in my opinion, to berate others.
Most of the players posting their comments here are those who have fought fair and hard and my respects to all of them.
The world is still a ways from getting over. Progress is slow and it is to be expected given the negative play that is being show-cased by the opposition. Why don't people have any comments/observations on Axte's opposition and the manner in which they are currently playing? I know most of the people posting comments here would have hated these tactics in equal measure.
On another note, a lot of people seem to dislike the alleged means being deployed by Axte. Well, there are 2 schools of thought. Some people subscribe to the one that reads "The means justify the ends" and some others to the one that reads "The ends justify the means". Both have their staunch advocates. Neither school is right nor wrong. Perhaps the same could also be used to justify what Axte's current opposition is doing :).

DeletedUser

Hey Ben

Its good. Very good in fact. Was surprised you pretty much gave up. Post the "cosy" merge, almost looked like those of you who couldn't make into Axte totally gave up. Diplomacy is one of the greatest all time weapons employed by the strong and not the weak. The most "successful" nations also have the best diplomats/ diplomatic relations (with very few exceptions). You had a point of view and you stuck by it. Kudos to you on your conviction and courage to go along with it. But frankly Ben, I don't think it befits a player with your abilities to crib on the forums canvassing what you mistakenly believe is the "fact". Please do not take the trouble to re-iterate what you have mentioned in other posts as I have actually taken the trouble to refer to all of them before I ventured into the forums. It was in fact your constant rants that compelled me to pen my two tiny bits on the forum.
You might remember that NUKE and MIND just did not get their diplomacy spot on. NUKE in fact severed diplomatic relations when MIND broke up. There started the failure of a combined opposition. MIND broke up due to reasons well known to most here. Subsequently, TRIM was born and a lot of the like-MINDed people ended up together. The loss of the world in fact stems from a lack of diplomacy on the part of the two largest tribes that were opposing Axte. So let us not blame a tribe or their leadership for using skills that the others showed a surprising lack of.
What does matter is that Axte is winning the World and unfortunately you were unable to be either part of the winning or the losing side. Your active participation in W-51 seems to be on the forums alone :D.
Get an account and join in mate, whether with or against Axte, it would still be fun to play the world with you in it rather than match words with you outside it, on the forums.

DeletedUser

Good post xapiex, your right I am jealous I didn't get a place in Axte. :(

DeletedUser

Ukawa, that isn't me.

That's Choco posing as me on an account (see the username (BenC7.) not (BenC7))

Also check the join dates, it seems he loves me so much he just has to share my name <3.

Maybe he'll start sharing my opinions too, one can only hope.

:).

DeletedUser

Ukawa, that isn't me.

That's Choco posing as me on an account (see the username (BenC7.) not (BenC7))

Also check the join dates, it seems he loves me so much he just has to share my name <3.

Maybe he'll start sharing my opinions too, one can only hope.

:).

aaaaaa Yes now I can see that.. :) than I love U :D :p