[Propaganda against] LFKSci

DeletedUser

ok here it is. the first proper PnP on w5 forums in a while...

SCI couldn't get anymore allies and people started to drop there alliances and they were lonely. :(

teddies-dont-hug-back-but-sometimes-theyre-all-youve-got-82837.jpg

and PKs just wanted to make friends after the...

wabbit.jpg

but couldn't so they played on there own for a while :(

i-win-again.gif

but they got to n00by after the RFG merge and LFKD and SCI allied each other :)

128871829925948796.jpg

so to prove there might they both war R2-TRU with there new super alliance troops:

funny-pictures-cat-goes-to-battle-dog1.jpg

and for the first few months R2's traps were doing good against the LFKSci's super troops (even with Daz and Matt's warnings).

polar-bear-lol.jpg

but they eventually they figured them out, so they had there "moment" in false glory even though i bet 9/10 players from R2-TRU are still here on this game:
lolcats.png

but LFKSci went to far. they picked on the wrong tribe! and that super tribe is V V V: march of the penguins!

penguin_army_bear_cavalry.jpg

(improvement on SCI decleration from V V V's side.) :) comment and constructive critisism please, i did use my own time on this... sorry for lack of personalised pictures i have lack of tools for good picture edits at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big improvement from your other PnP bicky. Don't mind Benx, he's just sucking up to Sci for an invite later on.

DeletedUser

shall i ask nyxx if he can get in pks?
:lol:

Nah, he told me he's just gonna bounce around from tribe to tribe til he finds the next one yer mergin with and get in that way. He tried RFG but they told him he was far too active.

DeletedUser

doesn't matter.
R2-TRU lost!
there are ~90 millions germans today, but this doesn't make them winner of WW2, does it?

accept the loss, get over it and stop beeing childish. :icon_evil:
What does that have to do with TW honestly?
to start with, their are only +/- 83 mil Germans.
But what Has it to do with R2 vs sci/lfkd family?
And how could that possebly make them win/loose WW2?
As far as i know, no-one has a timemachine in his hobby lab.:p

You should certainly take an example of wigsplitter, i love he's posts recently.

@bicky - Not bad little one, not bad.

DeletedUser

Maybe benny's got an issue with germans, second reference i've seen in the 2 most recent threads. I guess maybe he is comparing R2 to the germans who were wiping out all of the other countries til the other countries were forced to band together to stop them. Course I think that was a more accurate representation to the LFKD til they whipped out their diplomacy manual and started going down the list of who they could ally and merge.

DeletedUser

When lfkd gets removed he'll make the same statement about that.:icon_idea:

That's the relation!

DeletedUser

Maybe benny's got an issue with germans, second reference i've seen in the 2 most recent threads. I guess maybe he is comparing R2 to the germans who were wiping out all of the other countries til the other countries were forced to band together to stop them. Course I think that was a more accurate representation to the LFKD til they whipped out their diplomacy manual and started going down the list of who they could ally and merge.

i just said that there are ~90 millins germans ALIVE today.
just because they STILL live, does this mean that they won WW2?

tjat's what some of you guys are trying to explain. R2-TRU ddn't loose because their members are still on the map.

that's really bad excuse.

DeletedUser

i just said that there are ~90 millins germans ALIVE today.
just because they STILL live, does this mean that they won WW2?

tjat's what some of you guys are trying to explain. R2-TRU ddn't loose because their members are still on the map.

Who are the some? I've never said that.. or is this just some paranoid delusion that you've made up kinda like 'LFKD is not a super mega uber merging family tribe'? Bicky's the only player I've even seen say that(in a clearly comical PnP thread no less) and now you're making it into a national anthem for the mysterious 'them'. Do they wear black suits and shades? And lemme guess, they have a lil flashy thing that wipes yer memory too...

DeletedUser

that's what some of you guys are trying to explain. R2-TRU ddn't loose because their members are still on the map.

We never used it as excuse, its just a true fact. :)

DeletedUser

daz is trying to make me look bad and stupid.
you're makig his work hard!

You're the one doing that.. and now your saying rowan and bicky are behind this grand conspiracy? The only thing you've done is put yourself on their level by citing them as credible posters.. you make it easy to make you look bad and stupid by doing that.

Unlike you and your family tribe benx, I have free will, and can post for or against anyone even in my tribe. I don't have a shepard that says 'ok, be nice to sci now little sheep' and then go 'baa, baa we loaaaave sci now'. You just follow the party line and try to cash in on the R2 defeat.. but Sci already said you weren't involved in their coordination and they've already claimed victory(no mention of PKs).. so too bad for you.

DeletedUser

doesn't matter.
R2-TRU lost!
there are ~90 millions germans today, but this doesn't make them winner of WW2, does it?

accept the loss, get over it and stop beeing childish. :icon_evil:

For a member of a tribe that believes in each member looking out for themselves, I find it odd to see you grinning over the disband of a tribe. You should know better than anybody else that a tribe is defined by the players in it, and not simply the tag.
You are King BenX, not PKs member #1. A tribe is a room to make coordinated efforts in, and it's the people in the room that do the work. It's foolish to think that room even did anything in the first place.

DeletedUser

some players were attacked for being in the same room kk and after they die loose the room owner say that they are still here forgeting about others who faught and died trying to protect the room and not them selves
its "tribal" wars not single players room

R2 lost war. grow up and move ON !

in every other war the winner claim victory when the other tribe stop to exists and only this time every one is talking about the players with in the tribe !!!!!

and daz you never stop trying to make ppl hate each others and this time i am realy sick

Matt76827

I think KK hit the nail right on the head.
However lets assume elboba is right (even though he isn't) are you saying that ReV lost all of their wars because the tribe dispanded?
If you start to look into the past you are also saying that ANPI lost all of their wars, as well as ARISA, SCIRSA, DFB, DA, LEGION, EA and any other tribe that has existed since W5 started.
I could keep going on making a huge long list. And I'm sure your bestest buddies LFKD would argue that DFB didn't lose any wars and that they "reorganised" or moved around within the alliance but its all semantics.
In the same sense that troops fight wars not points. Players play the game not tribes.
All the R2 members were in a box together. That box has just been opened up and put into 3 new boxes. So yes congratulations you have a nice old cardboard box. But you missed out on its contents that actually has value.

DeletedUser

some players were attacked for being in the same room kk and after they die loose the room owner say that they are still here forgeting about others who faught and died trying to protect the room and not them selves
its "tribal" wars not single players room

R2 lost war. grow up and move ON !

in every other war the winner claim victory when the other tribe stop to exists and only this time every one is talking about the players with in the tribe !!!!!

and daz you never stop trying to make ppl hate each others and this time i am realy sick
As matt says, We shifted cardboard box, we din't loose the war, and you are far away from even a slight win in this war, your own objectives make you the biggest looser of all, probably the biggest in W5.
Your objectives and plans were to attack us out of the blue (because you are too pathetic, and too weak, you don't have the courage to do something with respect, and as it gets done by respectfull tribes), scare us a bit with gangbanging some players who were too good and smart to be in sci, and then recruit the "weaker" ones, too bad we all turned out to be VERY confident, and we were damn sure where our loyalties were.
If you did not ally PKs, you would have lost heavely in this war.

Anyway the only one thinking R2 did loose is sci, probably want to celebrate their first victory without merger.:p
Party is over, go back n00beling.:p

And damn, i did not know Daz's posting made you feel sick. :/
Daz, please go on.:p

DeletedUser

Members PKs » Player Killers
Name Rank Points Villages
King BenX 1 12.589.433 1170