[Propaganda against] LFKSci

DeletedUser

As matt says, We shifted cardboard box, we din't loose the war, and you are far away from even a slight win in this war, your own objectives make you the biggest looser of all, probably the biggest in W5.
Your objectives and plans were to attack us out of the blue (because you are too pathetic, and too weak, you don't have the courage to do something with respect, and as it gets done by respectfull tribes), scare us a bit with gangbanging some players who were too good and smart to be in sci, and then recruit the "weaker" ones, too bad we all turned out to be VERY confident, and we were damn sure where our loyalties were.
If you did not ally PKs, you would have lost heavely in this war.

Anyway the only one thinking R2 did loose is sci, probably want to celebrate their first victory without merger.:p
Party is over, go back n00beling.:p

And damn, i did not know Daz's posting made you feel sick. :/
Daz, please go on.:p

The objective of the game is not to scare the enemy but to attack and noble which we did in spades.

You want to explain how we would have lost heavily?

Not gonna bother to list our wars we won again, just do a search. When you find it tell me which war we won by doing a merger? You will find none.

DeletedUser

people, i just don't know wtf is wrong with you! :icon_eek:

R2-TRU is gone! :icon_idea:
no more, bye bye. :icon_cry:
how can you be so stupid and tell ME that you didn't loose?! :icon_evil:
i don't give a f*** if the members are still here. :icon_cool:
where's the tribe? :icon_confused:
where's that mighty force?! :icon_neutral:

and daz... i don't know what shall i say you. :icon_neutral:
are you lonely or what's your problem? :icon_sad:

enough of :icon_xxx:...

DeletedUser

people, i just don't know wtf is wrong with you! :icon_eek:

R2-TRU is gone! :icon_idea:
no more, bye bye. :icon_cry:

Agreed, only an idiot would pick the one line out of 20 to give them life again. F'n family alliance nubs.. we should rim them all benx.

DeletedUser

Your objectives and plans were to attack us out of the blue (because you are too pathetic, and too weak, you don't have the courage to do something with respect, and as it gets done by respectfull tribes), scare us a bit with gangbanging some players who were too good and smart to be in sci, and then recruit the "weaker" ones, too bad we all turned out to be VERY confident, and we were damn sure where our loyalties were.

very strong words :icon_razz:
so rowan will you keep playing tribal wars now? as there were a rumer that you will soon quit :)

take care what your answer will be as i will quote it as my sig :icon_twisted:
just to come back latter and show the world what "you are realy made of"

strong words but i dont think you can realy stand by it .
understand me sugar ?

@matt so you are telling us that the inhabitant of a box that is sitting there only to look good as RFG when deside to change that box is just like the late R2 box inhabitant who lost a duke fighting and too many good players in fighting and many others lost many villages and then out of no where they desided to change box ?
yet they didnt all go to same box :) some "the northern part" went to vvv+ looking for a shelter others joined TSE for better coordination"despite that TSE was already in your tribe and forums and sitting acounts"
and a last group wished to join the PKS but got turned down :) "propably because pks are honarable and dont take refuges or cause some of those players dont meet the minimum pks standards as they suks

now this all happened as a plan !!!!
little rats jumped the ship to save themselves and telling the others we will go get help from bigger ships and we will try to get the world to kill sci ship for us !!!
but what is realy going on is that they infest the bigger ships with deases and they will later try to jump ships again
no honer and no loyalty ! i realy cant find a single player that is truly R2 loyal now
calling it just a box !

DeletedUser

As matt says, We shifted cardboard box, we din't loose the war, and you are far away from even a slight win in this war

Hahaha, you didnt lose the war? Plz define what losing a war then means according to you. R2 lost their duke and disbanded, this seems to be indicating that you're wrong.

your own objectives make you the biggest looser of all, probably the biggest in W5.
Your objectives and plans were to attack us out of the blue (because you are too pathetic, and too weak, you don't have the courage to do something with respect, and as it gets done by respectfull tribes), scare us a bit with gangbanging some players who were too good and smart to be in sci

Glad to see you are here to tell us what our objectives were, i was already getting confused. Not sure how it can be an objective to attack you out of the blue seeing as that's more of a manner in which to achieve an objective, but it suits the rest of your post.

then recruit the "weaker" ones

Right that's why we attacked you, because we thought you were so strong...

too bad we all turned out to be VERY confident, and we were damn sure where our loyalties were.

That's why R2 is still here? Not sure how disbanding your tribe and getting your duke destroyed is showing either confidence or loyalty but i'm sure you will tell me.

If you did not ally PKs, you would have lost heavely in this war.

The Pks only took around 480 vills from R2 in the whole war and joined the battle a couple of weeks after it started. Or in words you can understand: they did not make a significant contribution to the destruction of R2.

Seems to me that, to return to a WW comparison, you lost morale just like the germans did when america entered WW1. The thought of another enemy pushing in on your borders shattered your confidence and your loyalty.

@ matt
IHowever lets assume elboba is right (even though he isn't) are you saying that ReV lost all of their wars because the tribe dispanded?
If you start to look into the past you are also saying that ANPI lost all of their wars, as well as ARISA, SCIRSA, DFB, DA, LEGION, EA and any other tribe that has existed since W5 started.

Is there no difference in the reason why a tribe disbands? Tribes that merge disband for a completly other reason than tribes that are disbanding while at war. Especially if you see that the people from R2 joined three different tribes.

All the R2 members were in a box together. That box has just been opened up and put into 3 new boxes. So yes congratulations you have a nice old cardboard box. But you missed out on its contents that actually has value.

Your 'box' was destroyed, rather than opened up :lol:
Do you mean to say that the mix of contents do not add anything to the final product or box?
Are you not in a tribe because of that special mix of contents or people?
Is that not what a tribe is and would you not fight to preserve it?

Have you not failed in that?

Matt76827

I'm glad that my points haven't been ignored though it did look like it was going to happen :(

elboba3:
I don't understand the reference to RFG however RFG "reboxed" in with their long term enemies where as R2 "reboxed" with their long term allies and people they have been working with for a long time. Nor am I too sure about the duke being lost. DB was the only duke in R2 and unless I am much mistaken he moved to the VVV family when R2 was no more.

Reorganisation of players streamlines efficiency. The fact that R2 tried to do this on a larger scale than most tribes do should be noted as a good thing because most tribes get stuck behind their name and tag and wont sacrifice it for the greater good.

Ah I see elboba. Because it would make perfect sense for the northern part to join HOPLON or some other tribe really really far away. I would hope that as a member of SCIR0S council you would be able to understand the rather simple geography of W5. If not god help anyone that goes hiking with you.

Seems you are lacking facts on the PKs group.
One player asked PKs for an invite (or more likely was offered as he has been several times in the past) and PKs were happy to take him and he was happy to join. But, when PKs asked their new best buddies they said "only if we get a bunch of his villages" so the deal turned out to be a non starter. Nice to see that you managed to control PKs though. Was quite impressive, or disappointing that PKs are now officially your lapdogs.

Ah so VVV is not at war with the SCI family? That was all some clever PnP? Damn I fell for it :(

You hold your loyalty to the name "SCIR0S". A simple word that is nothing. R2 hold their loyalty to each other.
When your members get inc they all scream "HALP ME SCIR0S" where as an R2 player talks to his friends and asks if they can lend a hand.

You should ask people like frank and papanebo how far they would have bent over backwards to help each other even if it hurt them. That is loyalty. Looking at how quickly SCIR0S shit bricks is just cowardice.

Blub de Vis:
The main point you(plural) appear to be focusing on is that the tribe no longer exist I can get you quotes if you need though. And by following your points my statement hold true. Also I didn't think there was a limit on how many tribes a tribe could merge into. It's all geography you see. just like you said earlier.

The full contents of a box is greater than the sum of its parts. The box itself has no power. It is the players inside it that hold that power. If PKs were to dispand and then reinvite everyone would they be weaker because they have a brand spanking new box? No they would be exactly the same.

Working together with local players does make you stronger. Explain how the ex-R2 members can't work with local players anymore. I still see all the local members together.
As for the tribe as a whole shared forums work just as well as a single forum. Mails work just as well as they used to too.

As long as you value to box over the contents you will always have problems.

DeletedUser

have you failed with History and Geography?

Germany did not share a border with U.S.A (not America for a start).

U.S.A had been supposedly sending supplies to the Allies anyway so what's the point of being scared of an official decleration more than the unofficial "backstabbing" approach. (lol @SCIR0S for taking the idea :p) but i respect the WW2 soldiers and do not think it's appropriate to compare them to this. let's pick something else... like when a pencil goes up against a rubber, then the pen joins the pencils side, just think of it as the rubber has dissapeared and been replaced with three tip-ex's. :p :S

DeletedUser

very strong words :icon_razz:
so rowan will you keep playing tribal wars now? as there were a rumer that you will soon quit :)

take care what your answer will be as i will quote it as my sig :icon_twisted:
just to come back latter and show the world what "you are realy made of"

strong words but i dont think you can realy stand by it .
understand me sugar ?

now this all happened as a plan !!!!
little rats jumped the ship to save themselves and telling the others we will go get help from bigger ships and we will try to get the world to kill sci ship for us !!!
but what is realy going on is that they infest the bigger ships with deases and they will later try to jump ships again
no honer and no loyalty ! i realy cant find a single player that is truly R2 loyal now
calling it just a box !
I totally cbf about your sig, and what you think you heared.
"plan", your plan was to recruit the remaining R2 players, you just needed to get rid of the really good players, no room for good players in sci.
You recruited 1, poly, he was probably the only one who was scared to be rimmed, so gratz, you got yourself a great player with that, a true sci.
The rest joint their allies.
i might need to refresh your memory, but din't you also recruit, or try a few V V V "rats", your tribe lives on recruiting the weak, you are a great example of that.

Hahaha, you didnt lose the war? Plz define what losing a war then means according to you. R2 lost their duke and disbanded, this seems to be indicating that you're wrong.

Glad to see you are here to tell us what our objectives were, i was already getting confused. Not sure how it can be an objective to attack you out of the blue seeing as that's more of a manner in which to achieve an objective, but it suits the rest of your post.

Right that's why we attacked you, because we thought you were so strong...

That's why R2 is still here? Not sure how disbanding your tribe and getting your duke destroyed is showing either confidence or loyalty but i'm sure you will tell me.

The Pks only took around 480 vills from R2 in the whole war and joined the battle a couple of weeks after it started. Or in words you can understand: they did not make a significant contribution to the destruction of R2.

Seems to me that, to return to a WW comparison, you lost morale just like the germans did when america entered WW1. The thought of another enemy pushing in on your borders shattered your confidence and your loyalty.
If you din't ally the pks family, i think things would have been difrent. :)

Ending up with a sci tag behind my name would have make me, and others the biggest looser.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm you proof me wrong rowan !!! as i thought you was smarter

i will simplyfy it for your weak mind a little

i am asking you "brave honerable worriar" if you are planing to keep playing TW a little longer just to set you as my new next target

and if you say HERE and NOW that you plan to stay and play a little longer then i will hold you to your words and will not take any excuses later
like i had to quit or something

so here i am "out of the red" threatening you on public that you will be my new play thing and i will not rest till you are no more.

and pls dont comeout saying you dont care :) or play dead
one straight answer but when you lose pls dont come and say he was triple my size as this is no advantage if my nearest village is one k away "aproximatly"

be brave and accept or simply disapear and go back to your little box !

DeletedUser

so here i am "out of the red" threatening you on public that you will be my new play thing and i will not rest till you are no more.

one straight answer but when you lose pls dont come and say he was triple my size as this is no advantage if my nearest village is one k away "aproximatly"

Aww elboba.. you finally found one of us you feel like you might be good enough to challenge? I'm sure the beating he's been taking from the other Sci players doesn't at all bear upon your newfound confidence. I'm still here and barely lost troops yet, why not give yourself a real challenge, after all, I've still got several hundred incomings you could try to hide within when trying to take a village.

DeletedUser

LOL, i challenge whoever.

no support

it doesn't make a difference though elboba. you would get lots of support from SCI anyway on this game.

i don't think Rowan cares, but i can see the outcome on this game. now elboba when Rowan has triple your points on this game i don't want you complaining.

DeletedUser

The full contents of a box is greater than the sum of its parts. The box itself has no power. It is the players inside it that hold that power. If PKs were to dispand and then reinvite everyone would they be weaker because they have a brand spanking new box? No they would be exactly the same.

Working together with local players does make you stronger. Explain how the ex-R2 members can't work with local players anymore. I still see all the local members together.

Exactly my point, so why did you not join TSE and VVV before?
Why was R2 even there? According to you the tribe R2 added nothing and therefore is not worth protecting.

Is is not your tribe that is the larger part that holds all the component together? If there is no box dont that compenents in the box fall on the ground in disorderly fashion?

Ofcourse you can create another box, but denyning that you lost something that previously brought people together does not make it so.

Its called tribal wars, or box wars in this content, so while individuals make up the box, the box as a whole lost and therefore the people in the box suffered defeat.

If you din't ally the pks family, i think things would have been difrent

Perhaps if we would still have been at war with the PKs, but we had not fought them in six months because we were in a stalemate. But since this wasnt the case, i dont see how it is relevant.

Matt76827

How far must we look till we find names that are incorrect. Must we look as far as the koala bear, the butterfly or perhaps the incredibly deadly viper (book reference). Simply because a bank is called "the bank of america" does that mean it is the only bank in the whole of america?
This game could easily be called infantry and cavalry. Does it change the nature of the game? No.
I could go on and on but I hope you can understand my point. A name is simply a universal word (phrase) that is associated with a item.

My point is that most people put a huge value upon the box. It does have some value. But not as much as you believe it does.

I do hope we can lay to rest this whole "Its tribalwars you know!". Perhaps you can replace the stupid approach and show some inteligence in your arguments in the future.

DeletedUser

lol so daz you come here calling rowan the weak link on public forums? !!!

you are already a target daz and it will get to you soon :)

@beaky :) get lost !

DeletedUser

*@bicky

@elboba: no

see easy comeback to your elite PnP on these forums elboba :p

DeletedUser

How far must we look till we find names that are incorrect. Must we look as far as the koala bear, the butterfly or perhaps the incredibly deadly viper (book reference). Simply because a bank is called "the bank of america" does that mean it is the only bank in the whole of america?
This game could easily be called infantry and cavalry. Does it change the nature of the game? No.
I could go on and on but I hope you can understand my point. A name is simply a universal word (phrase) that is associated with a item.

My point is that most people put a huge value upon the box. It does have some value. But not as much as you believe it does.

I do hope we can lay to rest this whole "Its tribalwars you know!". Perhaps you can replace the stupid approach and show some inteligence in your arguments in the future.

no wonder why R2-TRU disband.
with morale and approach like this...
shame on you.
you can be the best fooball player on the world but if the team will not play for you you'll not shoot a point!
this game is a team (called tribe) game. that's why PKs is the best. we can act like one!
if any team (tribe) goes down after a fight, then what shall we call this if not defeat?
looks like R2-TRU was full of individuals who only fought for little gray villages.
well, in fact it was....
i know how you were supporting your players when they were in troubles. you didn't! :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm you proof me wrong rowan !!! as i thought you was smarter

i will simplyfy it for your weak mind a little

i am asking you "brave honerable worriar" if you are planing to keep playing TW a little longer just to set you as my new next target

and if you say HERE and NOW that you plan to stay and play a little longer then i will hold you to your words and will not take any excuses later
like i had to quit or something

villages - 319 - Rowan
Villages - 897 - dumbass
I can clearly see why you offer ME a challenge.
It is your nature, weak, pathetic, backstabbing, traitorous, untrustable, totally meaningless, and scared to have an own opinion.
You are a weak person elboa, but i din't expect more of you anyway.

lol so daz you come here calling rowan the weak link on public forums? !!!

you are already a target daz and it will get to you soon :)

@beaky :) get lost !
Reads the post*
Can't find something that indicates he means that, but yet again, that's probably what you think you saw in his post, can't really post something here without you turning all words in your favour.
no wonder why R2-TRU disband.
with morale and approach like this...
shame on you.
you can be the best fooball player on the world but if the team will not play for you you'll not shoot a point!
this game is a team (called tribe) game. that's why PKs is the best. we can act like one!
if any team (tribe) goes down after a fight, then what shall we call this if not defeat?
looks like R2-TRU was full of individuals who only fought for little gray villages.
well, in fact it was....
i know how you were supporting your players when they were in troubles. you didn't! :lol:
Your "alliance"has faded away, you lost players due to rulebreaking, a LOT of your players left due to boredom - teamplay?, another few due to the delete button used by not really trustable players, and then yet another few due to your totally ignorant leadership, also a few others quit ofcourse.
and then you come here, and tell others how its done?
Clean your own house first before even thinking about interfearing with others.

DeletedUser

ignorant leadership?!

nyxx is a bad leader?

ok, you don't have to say anything else.
your IQ has been revealed. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LOL calm down sweet lips :icon_razz:

no need to go down to calling names and stuff while you can just say MOOOOO and bak bak bak :icon_evil:

i will wait untill you finnish your internal noblings and stuff and when you feel ready and breave enough i will be still here

i know your kind rowan and i totaly know that when you see my troops coming you will just quit. so no need to play a role no one belives "even yourself"
just go play DEAD :) and hope that no one sees you on their map as a target.

congrats you now got your own colour on my map :)

Matt76827

Hmm I don't see a moral problem. I have as much dedication to the game as you (well roughly) however I don't put my trust in the name of the tribe I'm in. I put it in the local players.

I'd assume you would do the same to be honest. I was under the impression that LFKD worked almost in "sub tribes" in that PKs then splits up into different groups based upon location. Like the K85 group includes you, TBT, euge, Kursk and a few others.

Do you have faith in PKs as a WHOLE tribe to fight in K85. Or do you trust the players near you.

Please read about misnomers KB. Does a football player play better depending upon the name of his team or upon the players that set him up?

It would appear you take what I said and then pretended I said the exact opposite. Either your really stupid or you are just idiotic. Either read what I write or I'll have to repeatedly call you a waste of space.

Elboba: Why don't you offer frank a 1vs1 fight. First make sure everyone else in SCI agrees and then take the fight to him. I'm sure he'd agree. If you made the rest of SCI (and your buddies LFKD).
I say frank because he is in 1337 and about the same points as you.