[propaganda] ICECO's good advise to all of you

DeletedUser

Who'll say?

As far as I know, there has never been a notable war without us as one of the two sides, so there are no past experiences to base assumptions on, are there?

DeletedUser

I'd say it's time to see a decent non-LFKD related war

You wish :icon_biggrin:.

and as you inclined I was wrong about your relations, there must be some huge red (bright or dark - or of course purple) on one flank

Oh, but there is indeed, almost half of the map at our western flank is bright red :lol:.

(Also: hey aquarium, that's been a long time, glad to see you're doing fine)

Well, everyone have real life issues that need more attention than a game. Thanks :icon_wink:
(And: pitty of that tag, not? I'm sure you'll get it back, but well... let's just say it's good you have all the patience in the world)

Ask LCM, he'll tell you how sad i am about it :lol:.

DeletedUser

No, but that's what will happen when someone wants more people to join.:p

Wilky1992

i agree with xJezuzx, i think that if the LFKD has any opportunity of joining the war they would as they wouldnt miss a chance like that.:)

DeletedUser

On the inter-locking of LFKD I won't comment again as I think I made mysel clear. Also the alliance was made long before the top 20 stabilised, even long before we knew the 4 tribes would have success. The chances were equally big that one tribe would screw up big time and drag the rest down with it, so it was far from a safe bet. A safe bet would have been if we just allied to eachother, but made no further binding agreements (like having further allies, different enemies etc.)

It wasn't a risk. doesn't matter when you made it they are still inter-locking therefor they are still more of a familly than most tribes in this world.

Now for your in-quote comments:
SCI is independant of eachother in that way, yes, but what are they without eachother? 2 medium tribes and one high ranked tribe? Might be easy targets, not? (I sense this comment coming up, so I'll tackle it right away: Q "But so is LFKD" - A "Yes, <name>, I also said LFKD is dependant on eachother")

If SCI broke up none would be easy targets and all 3 would survive easily. Maybe SCIR0N would be in a little trouble but the other 2 deffinetly ok and im sure it wont be too much hastle for all 3.

If V V V is a joke (which seems to be the common feeling in SCI aswell), why are they holding hands then? They can't bea another war maybe? (note that I said maybe) That makes them dependant on the goodwill of V V V, not?

V V V are still a joke. I didnt say they deserved to be. SCIOVA don't want to war them as it would mark the end of SCIR0N

And your RFG defense: They can't break any agreement, as that will bring them in tight papers. Plus I'd repeat my previous argument if I wasn't so lazy.

You deffinetly have something against them. I know someone in that tribe and they are not noobs

Back out of the quotes:
So if RFG made an alliance to save them, that makes them very dependant, not? (Again, the LFKD counter argument won't work: LFKD didn't do it to save themselves, nota bene, if you'd make a map of them, you'd also see they have some sort of "clusters").
Your other point was new to the discussion, so I'll treat it as that: Yes, R2-HEL wouldn't stand a change against RFG, won't argue with that. But I wouldn't talk about respect, I have some RFG PMs that rather ridicule R2-HEL as being their academy.

LFKD is more of a familly tribe than any other tribe (appart form V V V)

the bad things about familly tirbes is the clusters merging together instead of being seperate something an alliance doesn't have. Meaning LFKD is a familly.

DeletedUser

Sorry for my bad grammar I'm slightly rushed and didn't have time to re-check what I wrote.

spy

DeletedUser

*sigh*

LFKD isn't a family because it has no relations except for eachother, families have allied tribes outside of their family.
Besides, thing again: if LFKD breaks up, they'll still be doing fine as they have some sort of clusters (check twstats if you don't believe me). They'll be just as deadly, only problem would occur if they'd war eachother. That's the only real dependance they have to eachother.
Now take your SCIOVA again: They are dependant to their allies around them, what would happen if they face war at 75% of their borders? Exactly, just the same.
Personally I'd prefer depending on close alliances rather than more unstable extra-family alliances.
I have a feeling you won't stop repeating your "inter-closing thus family" comment, so I won't try any further as I've said as good as everything that can help other readers understand my point of view. Convincing you may have been my goal in the beginning, but you seem more of a hardhead rather than someone who considers reevaluating his point of view. (no offense intended)

I still have a great deal of respect for RFG and that won't change anytime soon. I just doubt their potential impact (yes, potential, as we are still waiting for it) in the global or even local picture.

If V V V has the potential to seriously harm SCIR0N (and thus the SCI family) - as I suggested in my opening post and now seem to be confirming - then they most certainly are not a "joke" for you.
On the other hand, it's very unlikely that they'll ever make a considerable offense on you, so you could call them a joke.

gargareth

I still have a great deal of respect for RFG and that won't change anytime soon. I just doubt their potential impact (yes, potential, as we are still waiting for it) in the global or even local picture.

you mean hoot?

DeletedUser

our new name is nifty
smiley_74.gif

DeletedUser

*sigh*

LFKD isn't a family because it has no relations except for eachother, families have allied tribes outside of their family.
Besides, thing again: if LFKD breaks up, they'll still be doing fine as they have some sort of clusters (check twstats if you don't believe me). They'll be just as deadly, only problem would occur if they'd war eachother. That's the only real dependance they have to eachother.

LFKD is the familiest family in W5. No other family has so many ties and regulations. LEGION invited so much to return the rank #2 that overcame PKs and got scared, just in couple days with new wave of invite to PKs the status quo was returned. It is a joke, seriously :lol:
The whole purpose of LFKD was to kill W5 (not to conquer), to kill game play (probably not intentionally, but to kill competition intentionally). If you invite 90% of big and active players what kind of 3rd party wars are you talking about? And how difficult is to invite in tribes #1, #2 allied to each other players next to control zones? You just want to invite another 10% of the result of 3rd party wars.
And all those NAPs you had with SCIOVA, SCIROS, ~=A=~, etc. It reminded some kind of newspaper subscription. SCIOVA was going - oh, our 3-months NAP with LEGION expires on January 5th... Shall we renew subscription?
At least V V V never had any NAPs or cease fires with LFKD.

I think some changes to game rules should be implemented to prevent formations creatures like LFKD. It will be hard to implement though

DeletedUser

@ TVmarko, Aquarium. I LOLed in RL. kudos, it is funny.

@Vojd. I LOLed in RL after the third time of trying to read your incoherant rant. It's not our fault you guys are so afraid of lil ol LFKD that you allied up with every other family and tribe on the map. ... Except TRN, who I guess you will argue is a worthy opponant by your standards.

It never fails, if there is some tiny tribe on the PnP complaining about being in a war that is completely unfair, it VVV attacking again. Talk about needing rules to limit obscene families killing gameplay. Only VVV sees low morale as a great challenge. GAG.

DeletedUser

lfkd allied themself "against" the world, VVV seeked alliances and made family tribes. Your own words are thrown towords you, always complaining about a threat. Everyone was "somehow" planning to take you out from the start before the so called alliance where announced. So you announce of your alliance and where you alllied with the threats around and then "declared" war on everyone. Other tribes then worked together just as you did but at a larger scale which isn't anything to whine about.

Why should they war eachother when they already got an enemy, who already declared. Not to mention who was it that were running around and saying that everyone where going to attack or plotting against them right after forming an alliance?

DeletedUser

If not that "alliance" monstrosity W5 would see really interesting fights between other tribes, some real competition for #1 (not that PKs vs. LEGION joke). But all the recent efforts by that LFKD creature were to invite big active around to feast on inactives and small/useless. How would you expect to see the fight if there is handful independent people left scattered around the world?
I assume ICECO wants just another Haita vs. ~=A=~ story. And you saw it was there, but how did it end up?
PKs went for easy food, SCIRON - shopped too. We dropped Haita from the enemy list at the end as I thought it was disgraceful

DeletedUser

If not that "alliance" monstrosity W5 would see really interesting fights between other tribes,

You really do believe all that bull.... you always post?
And why do you continue to blame the LFKD for your lack of balls?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to substitute that was rimmed talking standard stuff. Typical member :lol:

Some of us would love to fight each other but it is hard to do so when LFKD produces tons of new well nourished targets all the time nearby mostly by means of recruiting. I would not give a damn about LFKD if they would not recruit all around making a sea full of red fish But in a sense it is extremely boring and so predictable. Maybe K-Magic was right calling PKs arrogant and boring tribe, he saw it from inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to substitute that was rimmed talking standard stuff. Typical member :lol:

Some of us would love to fight each other but it is hard to do so when LFKD produces tons of new well nourished targets all the time nearby mostly by means of recruiting. I would not give a damn about LFKD if they would not recruit all around making a sea full of red fish But in a sense it is extremely boring. Maybe K-Magic was right calling PKs arrogant and boring tribe, he saw it from inside.

Hello clueless,

I was never rimmed. In fact very few have ever been lucky enough to get a village off me. You may try me if you like.
It is quite evident the red fishes scare vvvojd and he is only happy in a sea of blues catching the gray fish.
Your rhetoric, that's what is extremely boring.

DeletedUser

No, it is just harder to catch. Grey fish is needed to catch red one. I like active red fish, it is fun.

DeletedUser

Vojd, this is ridiculous, you complaining about recruiting?

I know this has been pointed out to the infinite, but so are you repeating the same over and over. The only ones recruiting ridiculous amounths is V V V, unless you call taking in entire tribes a "noble selection of the finest".
The LFKD tribes still have relatively few members although they do nothing else but recruiting all the time accoring to you? No, it isn't because they kick members all the time even if they aren't inactive, but simply because they invite relatively seldom and those few times get blown up by you every time.

Oh, and it's nice to see you still haven't learned.