[propaganda] ICECO's good advise to all of you

DeletedUser

LFKD is the familiest family in W5. No other family has so many ties and regulations. LEGION invited so much to return the rank #2 that overcame PKs and got scared, just in couple days with new wave of invite to PKs the status quo was returned. It is a joke, seriously :lol:
The whole purpose of LFKD was to kill W5 (not to conquer), to kill game play (probably not intentionally, but to kill competition intentionally). If you invite 90% of big and active players what kind of 3rd party wars are you talking about? And how difficult is to invite in tribes #1, #2 allied to each other players next to control zones? You just want to invite another 10% of the result of 3rd party wars.
And all those NAPs you had with SCIOVA, SCIROS, ~=A=~, etc. It reminded some kind of newspaper subscription. SCIOVA was going - oh, our 3-months NAP with LEGION expires on January 5th... Shall we renew subscription?
At least V V V never had any NAPs or cease fires with LFKD.

I think some changes to game rules should be implemented to prevent formations creatures like LFKD. It will be hard to implement though

I generally don't bother to read your whole posts but i read this one because the first few lines interested me.

I have no idea what kind of a relation LEGION has had with ~=A=~ but I know PKs never had any at all.

When you post stuff like this it always makes me laugh, comming from a member of V V V and you're complaining about a 'huge family' and 'mass recruiting' of tribes 1/20 of your whole families size? You must be such a hypocrite.

You've got what, 20 branches? Each Branch with 100 members and you've managed to recruit the North Side of the world and you say that LFKD the 'alliance' is ruining the world? That LFKD recruited to keep themselves on top?

PKs have got 67 members, compared to the rest of the tribes what kind of mass recruitment is that?

V V V used to be around Rank 7 untill they merged with every single one of their noob branches just to get the points up and grab rank 3 which you're already losing. You're choking your own members with your recruitment, if I were in V V V I'd rather quit the game imo.

Now, just V V V's member count is around 143 which is about twice the PKs size, I just hope for your sake that you're not serious. You're really on the boarder of dangerous stupidity.

LFKD is an alliance, always has been. There's no 'leader to rule them all' unlike V V V and SCIOVA. We're not branches, each tribe has it's own goals, it's own objectives and values.

DeletedUser

How inviting 100K or 200K people can boost your rank to #3?!?
PKs and LEGION boosted their ranks by recruiting many Multi-Million size people. Just check your tribe profile, it was down to 59 before, so you got 8 big people in. You can run a separate tribe with 8 active big people! LEGION worked even harder on inviting big people. Just invite everybody from top 200 by the end and "fight a war" on everybody else - 1000 small inactives.

ToPaT

PKs and LEGION boosted their ranks by recruiting many Multi-Million size people. Just check your tribe profile, it was down to 59 before, so you got 8 big people in. You can run a separate tribe with 8 active big people! LEGION worked even harder on inviting big people. Just invite everybody from top 200 by the end and "fight a war" on everybody else - 1000 small inactives.

Funny who we are fighting a war with then isn't it.

Anyone see the irony? Vojd practically called his own tribe "1000 small inactives"

DeletedUser

Everyone get his point, meanwhile pks didn't "mass" recruit like legion did.

You keep saying that you don't, Pks is a part of lfkd and then that tribe is also responsible for what they others do since you want to be seen together etc. Now Legion did more of a bigger recruiting but still complain that VVV recruit people ro get into a "top rank". So lfk recruited themself to reach the top or whatever is true. When Pks were at secound place they did recruit people to get back to rank one.

blabla me tired

DeletedUser

I generally don't bother to read your whole posts but i read this one because the first few lines interested me.

I have no idea what kind of a relation LEGION has had with ~=A=~ but I know PKs never had any at all.

When you post stuff like this it always makes me laugh, comming from a member of V V V and you're complaining about a 'huge family' and 'mass recruiting' of tribes 1/20 of your whole families size? You must be such a hypocrite.

You've got what, 20 branches? Each Branch with 100 members and you've managed to recruit the North Side of the world and you say that LFKD the 'alliance' is ruining the world? That LFKD recruited to keep themselves on top?

PKs have got 67 members, compared to the rest of the tribes what kind of mass recruitment is that?

V V V used to be around Rank 7 untill they merged with every single one of their noob branches just to get the points up and grab rank 3 which you're already losing. You're choking your own members with your recruitment, if I were in V V V I'd rather quit the game imo.

Now, just V V V's member count is around 143 which is about twice the PKs size, I just hope for your sake that you're not serious. You're really on the boarder of dangerous stupidity.

LFKD is an alliance, always has been. There's no 'leader to rule them all' unlike V V V and SCIOVA. We're not branches, each tribe has it's own goals, it's own objectives and values.

------------

Right, so would you care to explain why V V V jumped from Rank 7 to Rank 3 by recruiting all of their sister tribes (which apparently had no effect)? It wasn't expansion that's for sure.

I could honestly care less how many points the players LEGION or PKs had, it's not their fault that you can't recruit and don't attract decent players over there in V V V.

I suppose the North is filled with cowards, they saw that you guys were all around with your 20 branches and decided to join up.

So tell me, when people invite big players their mass-recruiters but when they invite tons of noobs they're just.. what?

I've always felt that your posts were bad, and I doubt V V V could have a worse person to represent themselves on the forums but this post just crossed the line.

Your mass-recruitment - branch adding and internal nobeling generally doesn't bother me, but when you post stupid stuff like this I mean, you can't be serious and I hope for your sake that you're not.

If you want to rant about mass-recruitment then I suppose you could always just send a mail to your leader, that would be the place where you'd acctully make a decent point with these 'posts' of yours.

DeletedUser

Well, maybe south and centre full of cowards who joined LFKD instead of fighting them following your logic. Do names like TORORG, EA ring a bell to you? And all recent recruits especially

DeletedUser

Well, maybe south and centre full of cowards who joined LFKD instead of fighting them following your logic. Do names like TORORG, EA ring a bell to you? And all recent recruits especially

Come on over to my neck of the woods if you'd like to see how cowardly some of the newer LFKD members are. If you have troubles, I could prenoble something in exchange for resources.

DeletedUser

TORORG was a long time friend of LFKD, so there was little reason to leave them out.
And EA also fled to ~=A=~.

Get your facts straight and then try your logics.

DeletedUser

before merging with LotD we had got alliance with them.So, we didn't fight with them.

Makeveli

No offense kangaroom but you need to get it right as well all the SCI tribes are ruled by different people not all ruled by the same and each SCI tribe also has different objectives and each SCI tribe is in a different part of the world so each must have their own ideas and objectives.

DeletedUser

No offense kangaroom but you need to get it right as well all the SCI tribes are ruled by different people not all ruled by the same and each SCI tribe also has different objectives and each SCI tribe is in a different part of the world so each must have their own ideas and objectives.

SCIOVA is the main tribe. While the other two branches may run their expansion and all that the SCIOVA leadership does make all of the major decisions. If SCIOVA wants SCIRON out of the family then SCIRON is out of the family.

These tribes are un-deniably alot diffrent from the LFKD alliance, they're a family tribe.

I'm not as much against SCIOVA as I'm against V V V though. And the hypocrisy of Vojd comming on here, ranting about mass-recruitment & merges I almost fell out of my chair.

Makeveli

Fair enough but id still have to disagree if we wanted them out of the family it would have to go through SCIR0S as well and the only reason theyd go is because they done something very bad against us or SCIR0S.

DeletedUser

It might be like making lfkd to a family and kick out lets say dfb, if they now got any members on an edge then they'll be nobled unless they get support from people around them in time. So if something are seperate from eachother then it really is SCI, they're even more seperate than lfkd

However two or three tribes got a common interesst, if taking one enemy out will do good for both then why not?

DeletedUser

SCIOVA is the main tribe. While the other two branches may run their expansion and all that the SCIOVA leadership does make all of the major decisions. If SCIOVA wants SCIRON out of the family then SCIRON is out of the family.

These tribes are un-deniably alot diffrent from the LFKD alliance, they're a family tribe.

I'm not as much against SCIOVA as I'm against V V V though. And the hypocrisy of Vojd comming on here, ranting about mass-recruitment & merges I almost fell out of my chair.

Good to see that everyone knows how we do business at SCI.... :icon_confused:

To clear this up, we do not have a 'main tribe' or any such concept.
We are three tribes who are allied with each other and share a history together. There might be better contact between our tribes than between other allies, but i think that's more likely LFK's dislike of family tribes that makes us one, as we are fighting them, not our way od doing things. Just part of the propaganda....

We are in no way a family tribe by any definition in any of the hundreds of discussions on these forums. Hope it's cleared up now.

DeletedUser

We are in no way a family tribe by any definition in any of the hundreds of discussions on these forums. Hope it's cleared up now.

Except that LFKD has labeled you a family tribe. And that seems to be good enough for them to make it so.

Which is why I always laugh when they come in here to defend that they aren't a family tribe.

In the grand scheme of things. Who gives a shit who is or isn't a family. We all know where everyone stands.

-A-

DeletedUser

Arghos dont be a fool. It was Sci who labeled themselves a family tribe. Not the LFKD alliance. Learn a little W5 history and educate yourself on a subject before you comment on it, do yourself a favor.

H

DeletedUser

Arghos dont be a fool. It was Sci who labeled themselves a family tribe. Not the LFKD alliance. Learn a little W5 history and educate yourself on a subject before you comment on it, do yourself a favor.

H

Hell yeah, we even say that the sci family exists of .... in our tribe profile.
But what i was talking about was the way in which our tribes are stuctured and the relations they have with each other.

Our definition of family tribe is one which indicates shared history, we all originated from the same tribe... that's why we are family, not in any other sense.

and funny to see that you're so affraid of that little word... family, i thought that being a family meant that you helped each other out.... it was the LFK who gave a negative meaning to it....

Just all propaganda.

p.s. plz let not start another discussion about who is a family tribe or not, if you think sci's a family fine with me, if you think otherwise that's also great.

DeletedUser

Looks as if Blud needs to learn a little TW history himself. Was not LFKD who gave negative meaning to the idea of "family tribes". It was those families of W1 tru 4, and those of W5 that sprung up all over in the first days.
LFKD despises this concept, I can assure you it is not fear.
Regardless of what you all think distaste does not equal phobia.

DeletedUser

look mate, do i have to have to explain everything word by word or something?

You get the point i'm making and you also cannot deny that the LFK, wether or not they orginally got it from other worlds, have promoted the negative meaning of family on this world.

LFKD despises this concept, I can assure you it is not fear.
Regardless of what you all think distaste does not equal phobia.

euuh, good to know i guess...

Concerning the big D, are you a member of the LFK or not? I know you're calling your tribe D.A. but you dont have anything about the LFK on your profile and neither have they...