PS, can you SND pls?

uNliquid

lol pp is everything in this game, if you think otherwise then you're the stupid one.

If this was a non-p2w world then there wouldn't be anyone >40,000 points at this stage and there would be a much more balanced playing field.
The PP that the likes of Tudadar and Kreiz must have used I am estimating to be around 500,000+ PP per account at the very least, and that's being generous, would loveee to see their points log.

PP does buy troops, you can buy X amount of resources from the market and max out barracks and stables and half the construction time whenever the queue is like 3 hours+, then proceed to carry on buying resources to queue troops in your max barracks + stables if you can't hold the queue from your farming alone.

Oh lets not forget if you purchase PP during events you can get your PP with bonus event currencies as an added incentive!!!
Then you can use these currencies as usual in the event to target and stack certain inventory items to improve your attack/def strength, recruitment, farm pop with growing crops etc.. you can also stack resource packages then max out your warehouses using PP, then use these boosters to fill up your 400k, 400k, 400k warehouses like 10 times and combine the masses of resources with double coin minting flags in a few villages for mass minting in an accelerated noble building process.

and lol you can also buy troops this way with the Offensive Reinforcement and Defensive Reinforcement inventory items, you literally can buy troops.

My point here is that PP matters and that comment was plain stupid, and for Inno the game is peaking now coz people are spending more money on premium than ever before.

Finally, another non-delusional.. these guys are unbelievable , cant get their head out their asses

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finally, another non-delusional.. these guys are unbelievable , cant get their head out their asses

OK. So since you say that PP is 100% all of this game let me explain to you.

For starters, I agree. PP is nr 1 factor in early game.

Later on, in fact in this phase we are currently playing there are many other variables that is more important.

You can’t make good diplo choices with PP.
You can’t cancel snipe, snipe, backtime, time antisnipes and in general timing with PP.
You can’t get more game knowledge with PP.
& the list goes on.

Now you seem to blame it all on PP, your tribe mate Birken is one of the biggest PP abusers. At least we farm 10 times a day, which he doesnt.

I also saw your attacks on Teich. You splitted your prenuke into 1500 axe 500 lc and the second one 700 lc and 100 MA.

Now thats a very bad move game knowledge wise, I bet it was PPs fault you didnt press «all troops» when you sent the prenukes.

Now take your own advice, take your whiny head out yo ass and get good

DeletedUser44759

Just to add to that, assuming pp, as you accuse, is the be all and end all of this game then it's an integral part of a players basic skill set in the modern game?

In that case how have you not figured out the method by which all "pp players" work the markets? I'd personally recommend going back to school and sitting a basic maths course, with a wee bit of thought you too can play the markets because it's more than feasible gain both free res and pp every single day with no real effort...this "debate" is both facile and repetitive in the extreme, not to mention circular and old hat...

*yawns and makes a coffee*

p.s. uNi :suggest you ask Tom about how to farm, when you improve those in a day figures you might figure out how accounts can grow fast......

uNliquid

Im not saying PP is 100% part of this game, but if youre neglecting its extremely important(even at this stage in the game) then Im not interested in discussing this with you.

DeletedUser44759

And just where did anyone say it doesn't have a part?

more important tho' are a basic skill set, an understanding of how things work, like trade and the relationship between res packs given as daily bonus and warehouse size, the simple maths involved with both of those and most of all the ability to farm effectively....none of which you seem to want to acknowledge and none of which you appear to understand going by your posts...so let's just close this issue and get back to playing the game rather than having a war of words....

*yawns and goes back to the kettle*

uNliquid

Not to mention the res packs you can get by abusing PP in the events ;-) sure thing, pointless to discuss something were all aware anyways

DeletedUser44759

I'd much rather discuss the suit of armour that arrived at my humble dwelling today, put me right off my game and blew a 28k pop nuke on a turtle at 43% instead of using a basher, but that's the sort of thing that happens when you sit playing tw in a metal suit o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These pp user ruckus players... Tw staff should force them not to use any because its unfair!

MarcMadness

People who moan about others using pp either don't have a brain or don't have skill or both.

True that at world start up you will fall behind without pp, but that being said come end game it's all about skill all pp will allow you to do is get res packs so you can mint more coins.
But having all the nobles in the world is pointless unless you have the skill to cap vills from enemies.

And 2nd nobody has to spend a penny on pp when if you have a brain you pp farm all the worlds that your not bothered about playing for whatever reason, so pp farming is also a skill as well as clever.

Seems to me like I stated above people are just salty they aren't good enough to fight a war so blame pp.
And aren't clever enough to farm pp for free.