PS3 Or Xbox 360

• Thread starter DeletedUser46615
  • Start date

DeletedUser

360 all the way it may break easily like mine did but it was a error from microsoft and got a brand new one and 2 years free xbox live and that all at 0 costs :p

DeletedUser

I personally prefer the PS3 mainly because games such as MGS4 weren't coming out for the XBOX360 and online ability for it is easier to organize and use....

But I like the XBOX360 for gears of war series......

joebobashton

i have found that if you have both consoles you play the one you got first the most, e.g i got my xbox for christmas and my PS3 more then a year ago, i play on my PS3 ALOT more then the xbox, and i think some of the PS3's exclusives imo are better, Killzone 2 is amazing compaired to gears and halo ( and yes i have them both) also i reckon the PS3's online could be just as good if they charged for it but sony wanted to make it more acsessable.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have a playstation but dont play it ebcasue myself and ironfist101 are constantly in the gym.

Also I can't imagine playing Pro Evo on an Xbox controller

slayer123121

I have a playstation but dont play it ebcasue myself and ironfist101 are constantly in the gym.

Fifa tbh :icon_cool: Like i said both have good and bad points, if you can have the luxury of both, even better as u can switch depending on your mood lol.

DeletedUser46615

Pro Evo is best with a PS3 controller same as Fifa and Call Of Duty:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the only thing I agree with there is the gym part....:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha we should start up a poll for who like better: the ps3, the xbox360, or the wii ^^

DeletedUser

Wii's get boring after a week of playing :icon_rolleyes: 360 all the way :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The Wii is amazingly good fun with a bunch of mates around and a few beers :D
But 360 is just as good if you get console links going on, Gears of War and Halo 3 with several console links is epic lol

Pam Nam

F*ck you all, It's all about the Sega and N64 :icon_biggrin: