psst ... a declaration

cimmarian

actually, i was in ANARKY, and dropped out to stir the pot without starting a war. With everyone jumping in 3DX, I needed to do something to ensure K55 dominance....I was wearing Madusk out. he couldnt get his 3DX buddies to jump in and help him. Hence, I started picking on Chachi and other talking about one on one fights.....and provoking hatred and attacks against me. Once Skill took the bait and sent like...3000 attacks, I knew that the cowards who had just joined Stez in FID would bite..and they did. I went home, and now my boys are delivering a spanking. Bottom line.....dont mess with CIMM...there will be reprocussions.

However...let me make it clear, I truely have no disdain or hatred against Skill and Chachi. They just happened to be the ones with thin skin and sent the attacks I needed. It could have been anyone. Hell even GhostofJarv was shooting at me!!

Sorry guys...I didnt really want to get you riled up that much...and the biased top 10 was all i could think of to finally get something..lol. My respect goes out to you all.

DeletedUser

Fact:

1. Fidelis, a Latin term meaning "faithful".

[spoil]
faithful.jpg
[/spoil]

2. Semper fidelis, a Latin motto meaning "always faithful"

[spoil]
semper-fi.jpg

hooah![/spoil]

3. Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen said with a feeble voice "Pardon my enemies, O Lord: blinded by passion they know not what they do. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me", and he fell to the ground and lay in a pool of his own blood.

[spoil]
2940159863_b3009d392f.jpg
[/spoil]

Fiction?

1. FID, Rank 10 Tribe, World 46.
Leader - Stezoscu, Rank 18.

[spoil]
n5176185415082923975.jpg
[/spoil]

2. Old Faithful to explode into Anarky...

[spoil]
wyoming-old-faithful.jpg
[/spoil]

credits to chachi

DeletedUser84663

I truely have no disdain or hatred against Skill and Chachi. They just happened to be the ones with thin skin and sent the attacks I needed.

damn... I didn't send an attack, did I? I fergot :icon_cry::icon_cry:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well it looks like FID is just going to be easy pickings for ANARKY. No one is coming to their. Seems like the next battle is going to be ANARKY vs. the world. If they take down FID, I'd like to see who they turn as their next victim. The bids for the next ANARKY victim are: RAGE!,...3DX!,...SnM!,...Skill????,...TNK!,....andddddd TSL!!!! lol jk on the Skill? and TSL as targets. ANARKY doesnt have the balls.

DeletedUser

LOL

So I guess that Cimmarian was just "trying to get us to hate him" because his master plan knew that FID would break off of 3DX, he knew that 3 people would declare on 3DX, he knew he would get 3000 incomings, he knew that he would be re-accepted back into Anarky, and he knew that the new FID break off would attack him as he rejoined Anarky.

GREAT DETECTIVE WORK CIMMARIAN YOU ARE AMAZING

:|

Will be interesting to see how FID fare in this war, hopefully well enough for the 3DX war to end. I'm sure a few other tribes have enough beef against Anarky to start something

cimmarian

well D....all I can say is the same thing Ive said all along. The ones that try get slapped down....everytime. This is not arrogance, this is fact. Just check the history.

DeletedUser

well D....all I can say is the same thing Ive said all along. The ones that try get slapped down....everytime. This is not arrogance, this is fact. Just check the history.

So I see you weren't just trying to get hated until FID attacked you. You are just as ... well never mind

cimmarian

Hey silent....my tribe doesnt look for trouble...but if someone picks a fight, we will finish it....so...dont let nothing stop you but fear itself bro.....we have the biggest cohones!!

Estel2931

Hey silent....my tribe doesnt look for trouble...but if someone picks a fight, we will finish it....so...dont let nothing stop you but fear itself bro.....we have the biggest cohones!!

Im a little confused when you say that your tribe doesnt go looking for trouble, then ends up in war with FID and then call Stez out for leaving 3DX(along with a lot of its members). So you left your tribe with this plan already thought of; get the people to attack you; then you join back in your tribe(Im assuming this is what happened) and now you are waring with FID??? :icon_eek:

Just trying to get this straight:icon_confused:

Estel2931

I have my money on TSL should anything ever escolate(somehow) between these two tribes.:lol:

DeletedUser84663

the biggest cohones sometimes just means the need for bigger castrating tools...

castration.jpg

cimmarian

well here we go again....you clowns are trying to propogate, and wish for our demise. dont be confused, the tribe doesnt look for trouble, but I do. If you look at the pic, see how many its taking to do the job??? Thats what it will take because you clowns can do nothing for yourself. At least...I can say,,,I was out of a tribe and standing on my own...just look at my ODD. lol

cimmarian

working on it big bro....nobling the enemy at the same time.....this is becoming a full time job. :)

cimmarian

I call this CIMMARIANS WAR!!

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: FID
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 284,891
Side 2: 27,994
Difference: 256,897
chart

DeletedUser

I call this CIMMARIANS WAR!!

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28
chart

Side 1: 284,891
Side 2: 27,994
Difference: 256,897
chart

Side 1:
Players: CIMMARIAN
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/10/2010 00:00:00 to 26/10/2010 11:27:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,029
Difference: 15,029

chart

Side 1: 5,563
Difference: 5,563

chart

Keep it up Crimm, you've only got about another 1,610 to go!

cimmarian

personal attacks make no difference to me, its bottom line....and i dont understand the stat. I just nobled. I suggest you read my posts again, maybe then you will get it, otherwise you have that mcfly thing going on. Sometime...you have to take one for the team. Im so mean I can do it. Also, you didnt take 3000 attacks did you? Look who is still here bro...I am legend. You sit in your cushy little perch, casting judgement whilst I am actually in the middle of the storm.......me thinks your insignificant. lol

Last edited: