Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=I am the Joker=-

i have plenty of vills to choose from

Am I reading this right, you are saying you are sitting or have other accounts to your disposal (will only assume using a proxy and the passwords for those accounts) that you can use to attack a single player with?

How does that work with the rules, I mean I have heard about players doing this but if I am not mistaken they have all been banned, (well some of them I know of a few more that have done it and tw staff looked the other way because it couldn't be proven guess they used proxy's or something no idea my talent is limited on how to cheat at a game I see no need to cheat at.)

(disclaimer this has nothing to do with RAID, this is just me the player wanting to know how you are getting away with admitting breaking the rules and no is doing anything about it.) I prefer nobling out the cheaters instead of reporting them but what you have just posted pretty much tells all in my opinion.

-=I am the Joker=-

You only have to wait 24 hour's!? Then you can....

providing that he is not still sitting the account and from a post he made I think he said perma-sitting the 1,5 mil worth of account(s ???? :icon_eek:)...

DeletedUser83287

i have yet to do it and had no idea it was in the rules and i have no interest in braking them therefor i shall not attack with 3 accounts but just the one apologize

Last edited:

DeletedUser80195

How about just making things easy on your self and tell us what 3 accounts you have :lol: we could help ease the burden. :icon_wink:

Then you could have your little skirmish with Yammy and i promise to make him name one of your villages after you for 1 day........:icon_biggrin:

Cant make him but I can try to reason with him.........:icon_razz:

DeletedUser83287

i already got 5 in my honor and i have 2 accouts im sitting and 1 is this one so i ont have 4 just to clarify

DeletedUser

How about just making things easy on your self and tell us what 3 accounts you have :lol: we could help ease the burden. :icon_wink:

Then you could have your little skirmish with Yammy and i promise to make him name one of your villages after you for 1 day........:icon_biggrin:

Cant make him but I can try to reason with him.........:icon_razz:

Rohan it wasn't so much a skirmish, more so a lesson :icon_biggrin:

....and as for the village naming...once he has been wiped from this World there will be no need to name any of my villages after him :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser83287

how so account sitting is perfectly in the line of the rules

DeletedUser

I've told you before Soph. You make us all look bad. Please, refrain from visiting the external forums.

DeletedUser78112

I doubt you would be missed but the forums would be un-flameable:icon_sad:

DeletedUser92402

I always catch up flippin late!!!
I can only assume, by virtue of the fact he hasn't been banned, he wasn't attacking from the sat accounts!

DeletedUser83287

you can assume correct im still here and kicking now im going to get yelled at by gangstacris :(

DeletedUser

Meh I don't really care now, you got dismissed from B.F. so you aren't my problem.

DeletedUser83287

I dont really care BF needs a new leadership dont know y u guys r sticking around

Status
Not open for further replies.