Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3000

I can't speak for all of the ex FAIL players in Sexy but I know several of them very well (Asim is not one of them) and they are pretty good (comparable to some of the Ocaryx players.)

DeletedUser

I can't speak for all of the ex FAIL players in Sexy but I know several of them very well (Asim is not one of them) and they are pretty good (comparable to some of the Ocaryx players.)

I seriously doubt you have had ANY ingame experience with Ocaryx members, and are thus not exactly qualified to compare :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Lol can't deal with them?? he got banned because he tried to spy in our forums and that deserves a ban, unless you think that sort of activity is fine?

Marvellous Death got banned without knowing what he was doing was wrong, defending 2 accounts attacked by the same player, and it looks like he recovered in no time where as Arg couldn't come back so that shows him more noob, if we couldn't deal with him he should have carried on and proved it

Ok let me explain my ban one last time for those who weren't paying attention. The ban was because i share an internet connection with my brother (who took over the TazDevil account) and he foolishly attacked Damon s14 (an inactive ex THB and ex Ocaryx player) when i had already been nobling him. I did get some interesting information from you forums but this was because sexy invited Taz into the family and my brother passed the information on to me!
You seem to be obsessed with me asim as you keep bringing me into this thread even though i quit a month ago! To call me a noob for not wanting to come back is laughable! Again, as i stated before, the time out i got while on my ban gave me a chance to recapture a life outside of TW. I still enjoy perusing the forums from time to time but i simply have too much to do to be able to mantain a large account any more.
So once again asim i ask you to get your facts straight before posting about me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt you have had ANY ingame experience with Ocaryx members, and are thus not exactly qualified to compare :icon_surprised:

You'd be surprised :icon_wink:

He spends half his given life staring at you Flump on his mini map. If that's not experience I don't know what is. Love you at distance!

R3000

He spends half his given life staring at you Flump on his mini map. If that's not experience I don't know what is. Love you at distance!

How'd you know about that? Actually I've played with several of the current Ocaryx players on other worlds.

Haugwarts

Ahh his thread reminds me of the old days with Castor-Swat conflicts lol
Although must say , we had more class :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There were only a few and I've been seeing since the THB side,their true colors. Not the best players. In comparison to Ocaryx? If you really knew the Ocaryx members,you would not make such a comment. I can gaurantee you they hold the best players in this world.

@ Asim : Deleting your post won't help,dear. I've sent it in to the mods,you'll receive plenty of infractions,hopefully enough to get you out of here.

DeletedUser

Im not gonna bother on here anymore they can ban me if they want, its been one sided throughout, we will see if Ocaryx are what they say, as for carlito you have no idea how they do teamwork or plan a war so please stop talkin bullshit about being the best in the world if you really have no idea. Unless you can prove me wrong which i doubt, you havent had any interactions with that tribe whilst you were playing.

DeletedUser

Im not gonna bother on here anymore they can ban me if they want, its been one sided throughout, we will see if Ocaryx are what they say, as for carlito you have no idea how they do teamwork or plan a war so please stop talkin bullshit about being the best in the world if you really have no idea. Unless you can prove me wrong which i doubt, you havent had any interactions with that tribe whilst you were playing.

Talking b.s? Really? I can gaurantee you I do. I know the majority of the Ocaryx members and I know they can easily take you out if they felt like it,stop whining about when the war will start and wait your damn turn,are you seriously so pumped up for a war like this? Hope your family does good,wish you the best. I never had any interactions with Ocaryx while playing this world although I have played with a majority of their members on other worlds.

Thanks Flumpy <3

DeletedUser

I love it when some ones alligator mouth overloads their hummingbird butt - Ocaryx can back it up - trust me on that little one :)

ToTheGallows

I think at this point in time; it's best for all parties to think about how what they're posting is being interpretted by those who read it.

Loose lips can only sink ones own ships. Keep the trash talk down a bit, It's childish. Both sides can attempt to settle this in-game. Stats will say more than words ever can, and earn more respect.

DeletedUser

Ahh his thread reminds me of the old days with Castor-Swat conflicts lol
Although must say , we had more class :icon_cool:

yes, and the same outcome will prevail, more good players will leave tw in a massive exit. i can't believe all off these losers are still wasting their time on this world.

DeletedUser

tardface why do you keep posting your O.T.T hypercritical posts?!

Tai412

Why are you all still posting here for the last 2-3 weeks and not one war stat has been shown, Either Step up or shut up... this thread is embarrassing.

DeletedUser

Tai, you will get your stats ;). And who the hell are you to be shutting up people lol.

145 tai412 WOOD 702.4646910181

Like if you were important to do so :)

DeletedUser

tai not every thread has to be warstats, I don't know how everyone else feels but everything seems better to me if there is a storyline! :)

Course this thread has been derailed, 'slightly'!

Status
Not open for further replies.