Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yea whatever, when did you ever control who plays TW or not?

DeletedUser

No carlito your just an idiotic child, your not wanted here to just STFU and GTFO you NOOB!, as for being pussies, you think I reallly talk like that, i dont give 2 shits what you say about the war but all you been doing is being big headed all the time, just cause your in Ocaryx no rules apply to you, your the masters of W34... yea f##king right your all just a pathetic low life idiots that always want what you say to happen, go fu( |< yourselves

I must say, you bring a smile to my lips. Really, you do. You think flinging abbreviated obscenities at the other side makes you look good? More so than putting up intelligent debate, bringing up valid arguments presenting your own worth through words and actions? The world is always a more interesting place with a few clueless people to liven it up by showcasing their own ignorance everywhere they go, including threads like these. I applaud you.

DeletedUser

I must say, you bring a smile to my lips. Really, you do. You think flinging abbreviated obscenities at the other side makes you look good? More so than putting up intelligent debate, bringing up valid arguments presenting your own worth through words and actions? The world is always a more interesting place with a few clueless people to liven it up by showcasing their own ignorance everywhere they go, including threads like these. I applaud you.

Why don't you tell that to your tribe members that have no intelligence at all with the posts they sent, theyve messed this thread up after page 3 with pity insults at us and the member of public, they failed your thread and i bet right now if the public voted on who did all the flaming and ridiculus postings youll get the majority, this thread was useless and a waste of time maybe if should have been locked after you made your statement in the beggining. My post before was only a reply to an insult of:
God damn this world is full of pussies.

why don't you drown him with your paragraphs about how to talk on forums

DeletedUser

Because I can talk, unlike some people we shall not mention. ^^

DeletedUser

Why don't you tell that to your tribe members that have no intelligence at all with the posts they sent, theyve messed this thread up after page 3 with pity insults at us and the member of public, they failed your thread and i bet right now if the public voted on who did all the flaming and ridiculus postings youll get the majority, this thread was useless and a waste of time maybe if should have been locked after you made your statement in the beggining. My post before was only a reply to an insult of:

why don't you drown him with your paragraphs about how to talk on forums

Because he speaks based off of what he's seen.

"Goddamn, this world is full of pussies"

That statement is based off of how certain replies have shown people to react strongly against demeaning/degrading writs based off of their playing skill/posting. Although I've brought this up various time before, this is a war game, and I don't mean like Call of Duty 4 - this is fully political, fully controversial, and even somewhat realistic war game. If you seriously can't take the heat in a game like this without blubbering and whining about it, you should be playing...well...Call of Duty 4. Then you can enjoy a game which only plays out one aspect (combat) out of the many in an actual war.

So no, I won't "drown him in my paragraphs" because I agree with him. You however, I will, because you have displayed some very truly childish ignorance. And because this is a war game, you'd better expect me to watch you for your every slip, every crack, and every error and you'd better be ready for it to be compiled, analyzed, and formatted and used to assault you publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75910

Really guys your posts get more idiotic each time, crhist your the one that brought up your rank 2+4 and then call us arrogant when we point out we are above you, your pulled rank into this!

That made 0 sense buddy, sorry but I can guarantee that anyone that reads this thread knows you're arrogant (and Corr freely admits it) so let's just cut the crap. I am more than willing to play nice if u r, k?

DeletedUser

lol my ignorance, the amount of rules they broke chatting bullshit is not like the so called political wargame, im guessing you haven't read all the posts to say that. You think in real wars youll see leaders call eachother idiots and correct theyre grammer everytime they talk? no, as this is a simulation of a war game you shouldnt expect to see it here aswell

DeletedUser

Christ it made perfect sense except it was missing '[]' and ',' and had a typo.

Asim your a fool if you think politics don't come into war >.>

Point out this huge amount of broken rules if you please? ^^

DeletedUser

No carlito your just an idiotic child, your not wanted here to just STFU and GTFO you NOOB!, as for being pussies, you think I reallly talk like that, i dont give 2 shits what you say about the war but all you been doing is being big headed all the time, just cause your in Ocaryx no rules apply to you, your the masters of W34... yea f##king right your all just a pathetic low life idiots that always want what you say to happen, go fu( |<yourselves

HAHAHAHAHAHA, man! hahahaha, I really laughed at this, control your temper before you attempt to join the external forums lol! I guess mister "please no flame" could not take arguments and STARTED the flame look at all those "disrespectfull" words! LOL!

Christaus, everyone knows im arrogant. You just learned that the hard way :p

DeletedUser75910

Lol ok gentlemen - We have all said our piece, now lets just spare the rest of this world from anymore bs, stop arguing and see what happens. Fair enough?

DeletedUser

when youv'e been chatting bull from the start off this thread

Shows how much attention needs to be paid to what you say since you can't even get your facts straight :icon_neutral:
Considering i've only been back on w34 for a few days, go back to the start of this thread and see me "chatting bull" there :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No carlito your just an idiotic child, your not wanted here to just STFU and GTFO you NOOB!, as for being pussies, you think I reallly talk like that, i dont give 2 shits what you say about the war but all you been doing is being big headed all the time, just cause your in Ocaryx no rules apply to you, your the masters of W34... yea f##king right your all just a pathetic low life idiots that always want what you say to happen, go fu( |< yourselves

This is exactly what I wanted to hear,good job sir. Just when I thought the only good players in SEXY Family ;) were the ex FAIL members,you come along to prove me wrong. ;)

Keep up the good work,the more post you give me to report,the better. ;)

Dear Asim,
[spoil]
25a7rls.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Seriously, enough is enough isn't it?

Chris,do you not understand how dumb this single post is making you look,really now? Enough is enough? At first you argued with me about pointless stats,then you started a flame fest with Paradoxic,then with Flump and jax and basically any and all who have not agreed with you. Enough is enough,chris.

DeletedUser75910

Ok whatever u say. Don't u think there has been enough crap in this thread now from ALL parties involved? Do you think we can put an end to it at this point or no?

R3000

This is exactly what I wanted to hear,good job sir. Just when I thought the only good players in Ocaryx were the ex FAIL members,you come along to prove me wrong. ;)

carlito....not gonna say anymore (sorry but I couldn't resist pointing that out)

Status
Not open for further replies.