Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh noes Sexy! Don't take the adage the best defense is a good offense literally. =\

DeletedUser

That report looks pretty similar to a lot of attacks i received from various members of the sexy family, although it is actually a lot stronger than most of them lol

I can say the same for the attacks from THB, you know that none of Sexy sent defence troops to you so no point lying, only case i would know is from -ASDF- cause she left.

DeletedUser

Potatoes probably just quitting lol.

Don't pull the tail of the tiger guys, Ocaryx has suicided more then our share of D's on SEXY. Everyone has the right to do it, so we should give sexy the benefit of a doubt.. the attacks were probably just standard quitting procedure.

IN FACT, I should be SCOLDING you for killing it lol. The whole point of suiciding troops before quittng is to cut down enemy stacks and sniff out enemy nukes, every red report you give them, even off a defensive nuke is a success.. it means a few hundred of your troops down and probably eliminated 5- 10 minutes of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Potatoes probably just quitting lol.

Don't pull the tail of the tiger guys, Ocaryx has suicided more then our share of D's on SEXY. Everyone has the right to do it, so we should give sexy the benefit of a doubt.. the attacks were probably just standard quitting procedure.

IN FACT, I should be SCOLDING you for killing it lol. The whole point of suiciding troops before quittng is to cut down enemy stacks and sniff out enemy nukes, every red report you give them, even off a defensive nuke is a success.. it means a few hundred of your troops down and probably eliminated 5- 10 minutes of work.

You're too generous Vale :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I can say the same for the attacks from THB, you know that none of Sexy sent defence troops to you so no point lying, only case i would know is from -ASDF- cause she left.

Ask Blade-Hog about his many many def troop sacrifices on my walls, he wasn't the only one but was the worst offender by far! Anyone in Ocaryx still got the reports from his attacks i posted and forwarded round?

Please be sure to get your facts straight before accusing someone of being a liar! I cannot account for my fellow members while i was in THB and perhaps the did send def troops, and as i am not sure of whether this is true or not i will not refute your claims or accuse you of being a liar.

I do agree that the report in this thread looks like a suicide from potato sacker though. As far as i remember potato sacker took over prof chaos's account and has since quit that one too so his old account is no doubt being sat and they are just clearing his troops out for internal nobling.

DeletedUser

Blade-Hog

Sorry for calling you a liar, maybe the ones that sent the defence quit, or probably they were changing that village to an offencive. Well we here at Sexy are well-known when and when not to send defence troops to attack so lets just make it clear so that it doesn't need to pointed out again.

DeletedUser

Then why were the winning the war while only being a querter of your size?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

errr when where they winning??? i only remember them retaking villages we took and they took some inactive, i also remember taking about 7 villages with no losses, and size didnt really matter there cause half of the tribe was in the core/right of k46 and it was only the border left villages being used, they probably had an advantage of being a tight cluster

DeletedUser

errr when where they winning??? i only remember them retaking villages we took and they took some inactive, i also remember taking about 7 villages with no losses, and size didnt really matter there cause half of the tribe was in the core/right of k46 and it was only the border left villages being used, they probably had an advantage of being a tight cluster

All the SEXY members used the exact excuse,the villages taken were just retakes. Please. THB was cordinating alot better then you were,took you plenty of time to do damage and really you only ended up doing damage to a single player,everyone else,you did nothing. If you were so positive about the war,why did you declare? It's pretty sad you declare ona tribe thats already warring a top 10 tribe while the tribe they are warring is biger then them and so were you,and yet they kept up. Shows how good your cordinating skills were,SEXY.

R3000

All the SEXY members used the exact excuse,the villages taken were just retakes. Please. THB was cordinating alot better then you were,took you plenty of time to do damage and really you only ended up doing damage to a single player,everyone else,you did nothing. If you were so positive about the war,why did you declare? It's pretty sad you declare ona tribe thats already warring a top 10 tribe while the tribe they are warring is biger then them and so were you,and yet they kept up. Shows how good your cordinating skills were,SEXY.

THB vs DOW F. was not a war more of a slaughter. That really doesn't account for much except maybe less nobles on THB's side

DeletedUser75910

Really the title of this entire thread should be "Talk shi# about SEXY" because basically thats all it is. Allow me to remind you Carlito "and friends" - we r still the #2 and #4 tribes in this world - My point is u can say whatever u want and still piss off because all of those words add up to absolutely nothing. Talk is indeed cheap my friends and cheaper than usual in this case. LOL :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LORDY!

Would someone throw an axe already!
Stop talking... the top 2 tribes in our world are acting like 5 year olds!

Either back up your words and fight or stop spamming...

DeletedUser

Talk is indeed cheap my friends and cheaper than usual in this case. LOL :icon_biggrin:

:lol: So cheap that you seem to have an endless supply coming out.
Yes, so far (as has been stated before) all you've seen is talk. As has been explained, that doesn't mean that's all that's going on.

DeletedUser

Really the title of this entire thread should be "Talk shi# about SEXY" because basically thats all it is. Allow me to remind you Carlito "and friends" - we r still the #2 and #4 tribes in this world - My point is u can say whatever u want and still piss off because all of those words add up to absolutely nothing. Talk is indeed cheap my friends and cheaper than usual in this case. LOL :icon_biggrin:

I said I would back off the thread but had to point something out.... Second place is the FIRST looser. Just had to do it lol!

DeletedUser

I said I would back off the thread but had to point something out.... Second place is the FIRST looser. Just had to do it lol!

approve.jpg

DeletedUser

This is the most stupid thread i have ever wasted my time on. All you guys have done is puff out your scrawny chests with idle threats that, if you had any intention of following through with, would have been realized by now. What a let down. And why on earth would you let someone know that an attack is imminent, only to wait over half a month (probably well over) to do anything, thereby allowing them to be well prepared for the attack... duh! When i first read this i thought we would be in for a bit of excitement. As it turns out it is only a meeting place for self gratifying jerks with very little interesing to say. The I/P vs LK war thread was more interesting than this bitchfest. Please spare us and lock it!

Status
Not open for further replies.