PuFFiN+SRWS merge

Muldie325

Two tribes on opposite sides of world 21, they hold the top two spots and are both spread out.

No they have NOT actually merged, I just want you to close your eyes right now ( but keep reading ) and imagine a world 21 where these tribes did merge.

Now tell me,

What would the reaction be to such a merge?
What would the new tribe be called?
Would it be successful? - Why or why not

Lets hear your opinions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Reaction: All of W21 except the mergers delete their account
Called: Star PuFFiNz (SP)
Yes successful. No.1 OD tribe with the No.2~3 ranked tribe. <<(pwnage)Only problem would be too many members...
Btw, first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Muffins and Star Wars virgins eliminating people trough a process.

Dunno how you should handle the tag though...

Reaction: World war... Duh...

DeletedUser

Ooh Ooh I just thought of something! Process of virgination.

Muldie325

Also tell us why you think it would be successful or not please - sorry for not putting that in my original post.

DeletedUser

Well for starters...i think it would provoke a simliar response form other hgih end tribes, focing maybe iP and 24/7 ro merge to counter that/
I really wouldn't see it as "the end of w21" actually i'd see it the beginning. iP and swrs would have been a far more likely merger scneario.

DeletedUser

Lets see I'm not to familiar with Puffin so it depends on the name and in which reference they use the name as SRWS come on their so cool a couple of 40 year virgins who goes thru and puts random topics with Stars wars phrase's (my favorite thus far was the sexual lines) these guys who I found out has a member that I confused with a.........anyway yeah there to cool even fora group of !!!LAIRS!!!! who aren't all 40 year old virgins (and I thought I had a home one day I could join I going to run home and cry now *runs home to cry*

DeletedUser

A merger like this would probly cause a rebellion from most other tribes who would gang up to take them down.

DeletedUser

simply nothing special will happen. PuFfin and SRWS are too far so they cant really coordinate anything. whether in a single tribe or two tribes, they will function like two separate tribes with two separate coordination.

DeletedUser

I reckon they will be a force to reckon with. Both tribes seem to be excellent in holding out on their own, thus the merge would not be for survival, merly to increase ones stronghold. They could fill up the gap between them, giving them a future plan - and thus keeping the members active by having a goal.
The geographical factor gives them a huge plus, as history learns us that most larger wars are gangbang ones. It's usually two Tribes fighting eachother, whilst one of the two has an Alliance to back them up, mostly support wise, from the other side of the world. Being spread so much with the merge, would allow one section to easily deal with the supporting Alliance.

The internal communications however, would be the main beneficial factor. Allowing to use the ingame forums for the two tribes combined would let the members get used to eachother, help eachother when needed (Long range support when able isn't a bad move.) and keep the Tribe more active. More members, is more forum usage, which usually results in more activity/ entertainment.

I still wonder why we didn't merge yet ;-).

Muldie325

I agree Bwah, If PuFFiN and SRWS merged and then filled the gap in the core, then they would look like an oversized yolk with all the rim tribes being the white.. just like T:V in world one?

Yet I also think that to some extent the tribes of the world would see this as a threat and gang up on PuFFiN+SRWS, although, sheer numbers haven't been able to overwhelm either tribe in the past have they?

DeletedUser

yes they have :)

personally i think if they merged it would be CEG W2 all over again :|

DeletedUser

Process of Virgination vs iP and 24/7 would be the ensuing war, and although such a merge would never happen it is very interesting to think about what if. :)

TubGirlsFather

Lets see I'm not to familiar with Puffin so it depends on the name and in which reference they use the name as SRWS come on their so cool a couple of 40 year virgins who goes thru and puts random topics with Stars wars phrase's (my favorite thus far was the sexual lines) these guys who I found out has a member that I confused with a.........anyway yeah there to cool even fora group of !!!LAIRS!!!! who aren't all 40 year old virgins (and I thought I had a home one day I could join I going to run home and cry now *runs home to cry*

lolwut

DeletedUser

Would that mean the end of Star Pleasure? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I....don't know what to say. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

As i said previously, should that occur, i beleive 24/7 and iP (or 2 other large tribes) would merge there top 45 players together as puffin and swrs as a safety measure.
Both those tribes would be massive forces to be rekconed with....so i dont see anything liek this occuring for a while.

DeletedUser

What would the reaction be to such a merge?
-Easy, either everyone would love us, or bash us. SRWS has a notorious reputation of being faulted for merging. I personally think that this is the reason we are dominating, but others will have their opinion and will go too far to prove it.

What would the new tribe be called?
-StarFin? StarWin? PufWars? StarPufs?

Would it be successful? - Why or why not
-It would be successful. We would have the most skilled players in the world (Excluding iP), and then we would declare war...

lordtrall

i vote for StarPuffs, sounds like a light tasty treat, yummy