Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,026
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49,026

chart
[/spoil]

so, should we disband now? seems RAW's teamwork and planning is really hurting us :lol:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dunoo whats your deal Zach but it looks like your insulting everyone here by posting that stats.

Why won't you put Spudsdeq in you stats to see what will really happen.

DeletedUser

LOL, are you for real? In case you havent noticed, we are still cleaning up the former rank 6 player in the world who is now under 1.4 mill. He will be rimmed or almost rimmed within the week and then we can move on to the next Punch player who hopefully doesnt conveniently leave the tribe once attacks and nobles are launched. Also, all 5 of those villages were caps on newly conquered spud/vlad the impala vills by Josh. No skill or effort required whatsoever, they were not protected when he launched.

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Players: spudseq

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 464
Side 2: 3
Difference: 461

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 2
Difference: 281

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,195,934
Side 2: 25,897
Difference: 4,170,037

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,664,368
Side 2: 18,443
Difference: 2,645,925

chart

Dont worry zach were coming for you..

DeletedUser

Dunoo whats your deal Zach but it looks like your insulting everyone here by posting that stats.

Why won't you put Spudsdeq in you stats to see what will really happen.

your insulting everyone just by posting

LOL, are you for real? In case you havent noticed, we are still cleaning up the former rank 6 player in the world who is now under 1.4 mill. He will be rimmed or almost rimmed within the week and then we can move on to the next Punch player who hopefully doesnt conveniently leave the tribe once attacks and nobles are launched. Also, all 5 of those villages were caps on newly conquered spud/vlad the impala vills by Josh. No skill or effort required whatsoever, they were not protected when he launched.

nor were spud's villages, no skill or effort to take those either. do you honestly expect to have anywhere near the same on any other punch player? you took a isolated,un-stacked player who left and quit before a single attack landed. you got 1 cap on punch villages,we got 5. spud will be your only "victory" (if you can call it that) in this war. the fact of the matter is, you got 1 on us and we got 5, you haven't touched a active punch player. you can keep pushing this spud thing all you want, keep trying to be ampac, but at the end of the day, you only took 1 off of us.

Dont worry zach were coming for you..

to bad, i would love for your tribe to come for me, but ya know, you might start to beg for a NAP before you can finish the war.

DeletedUser

nor were spud's villages, no skill or effort to take those either. do you honestly expect to have anywhere near the same on any other punch player? you took a isolated,un-stacked player who left and quit before a single attack landed.

I dont expect anyone to go down as quickly, but aside from that your response is almost completely inaccurate. Spud launched ALL of his nukes at our members and is still around NOW attacking people and rebuilding churches. Plus, its your fault he was not stacked, you admitted you knew we were coming and it was so obvious who our first target would be.

zach said:
you got 1 cap on punch villages,we got 5. spud will be your only "victory" (if you can call it that) in this war. the fact of the matter is, you got 1 on us and we got 5, you haven't touched a active punch player. you can keep pushing this spud thing all you want, keep trying to be ampac, but at the end of the day, you only took 1 off of us.

we actually have 2 "real" conquers, not that im bragging cause its nothing. And you look foolish for posting 5 conquers since its been a week while we have nearly 300 now.

I wont argue further, soon other players will be targeted and that whole argument will become null and void. For now all we can do is sit back and wait for the next OP to go underway... :)

zach said:
to bad, i would love for your tribe to come for me, but ya know, you might start to beg for a NAP before you can finish the war.

hmmm maybe, want to start discussing it now, we are getting pretty nervous over here :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont expect anyone to go down as quickly, but aside from that your response is almost completely inaccurate. Spud launched ALL of his nukes at our members and is still around NOW attacking people and rebuilding churches. Plus, its your fault he was not stacked, you admitted you knew we were coming it was so obvious who our first target would be.

we knew,just not when, if we had,say, 3-4 days more like we were hoping for he would of been stacked.

we actually have 2 "real" conquers, not that im bragging cause its nothing. And you look foolish for posting 5 conquers since its been a week while we have nearly 300 now.

2 yes, i saw 1 and went to check after i posted and it said 2,guess i need some sleep lol. we have 5,with no ops,you have 2 against us,not 300. you have around 300 on a player NOT in punch!, but only 2 on players in punch!.

hmmm maybe, want to start discussing it now, we are getting pretty nervous over here :icon_rolleyes:

i would, but we do something called,finishing wars over here, which no other tribe left has done (not including petty rim tribes ex.cukiez,shogun those type)

DeletedUser

ya, and those 2 were not due to ops either.

im done arguing about spud. any player not in punch (and actually probably some in punch) will agree he left to save stats, and that means nothing.

congrats zach, I hope to learn some valuable lessons on warring from you guys soon. ZOMBIE must have been tough to defeat with sellsword, bh, and aussiebasher going inactive.

DeletedUser

defeating a tribe with leaders going inactive (long after the war started) is alot more of a accomplishment then when you beat.....oh wait.....you never beat a tribe in a war,i forgot, thats something only punch knows how to do :lol:

DeletedUser

You are absolutely right. Well now I am scared because I think I just made the biggest mistake ever, declaring on a tribe like Punch. What skill and ferocity. Only a matter of time till we fall now. Congrats on practically winning the world Punch, your skill is clearly unmatched and I was stupid to ever think we could. lololololol

DeletedUser

its good you finally realized that, too bad its to late for your tribe tho lolz

DeletedUser

What's funny is Zach is that most of Josh's captures were results of crossnobling...

we knew,just not when

Do I need to repost it again? Yes you did... Stop lying.

spud will be your only "victory"

Wanna bet?

Congrats on practically winning the world Punch, your skill is clearly unmatched

Jinxy :S had you been drinking when we declared this war :S dey iz scury and dey iz prbobly teh best in da hole planet! Meh thinkz I shud join dere trib nowz!

*EDIT*

And I'm glad you're braging about you tribe, with 15689 villages, taking 5 villages in 48 hours. Good job bro.

DeletedUser

What's funny is Zach is that most of Josh's captures were results of crossnobling...

or the result of not stacking villages you take :icon_rolleyes:

Do I need to repost it again? Yes you did... Stop lying.

we had it down to a few days, not the EXACT day, are you thick? or are you related to ampac?those are the only 2 reasons you cant get it through your head.

Wanna bet?

how much?
And I'm glad you're braging about you tribe, with 15689 villages, taking 5 villages in 48 hours. Good job bro.

well with your 10149 villages you managed taking 2 in a week, congratz
plus add in wins 13410 and together you both were able to get a wopping 28! and us only 81 :(

DeletedUser

how much?

Your dukeship? Yes? We have another "victory" and you step down? Or not so confident anymore?

or the result of not stacking villages you take

Oh yeah, we didn't have time to get them stacked, and we knew they were in a position where we couldn't protect them, so we took one for the tribe and let him take them... So they actually don't count.

DeletedUser

Your dukeship? Yes? We have another "victory" and you step down? Or not so confident anymore?

i say yes to that, tho im not to sure valth agrees to this bet :lol:
if you get another "victory" similar to this one I will step down, tho it wont mean much with valth still leading lol

Oh yeah, we didn't have time to get them stacked, and we knew they were in a position where we couldn't protect them, so we took one for the tribe and let him take them... So they actually don't count.

so its to much effort for raw to simply, and it is very easy to do, send support to land after a attack? at least win stack (most of the time) villages they take.

DeletedUser

so its to much effort for raw to simply, and it is very easy to do, send support to land after a attack? at least win stack (most of the time) villages they take.

So I see you missed the sarcasm...

DeletedUser

so, as you were saying about the bet...

if you dont get a "victory" similar to this one delete your forum and game account,how bout that for a bet :lol:

DeletedUser

so, as you were saying about the bet...

if you dont get a "victory" similar to this one delete your forum and game account,how bout that for a bet :lol:

I only bet my account if you bet yours, or your tribe... that works too :icon_smile:

And explain the boundries...