[PWOT] declares an historic party at [ARG!] villages across the world

DeletedUser

Indeed it is both educational and fun. Our major mistake was to overestimate some of our players loyalty and activity. Kudos to Arg!
That is always a problem with tribemates until they/you are tested in war.

ect4321

agreed.. and some tribemates leave when they are most needed in warXD

ect4321

no it's not midnight.. just from recent experience from my older tribes..

DeletedUser

no oddly enough they dont seem to have any members that desert their tribe in the middle of a war. :icon_neutral: funny that isn't it Midnight ......

I did a lot more for the IW war than you ever did Kitty. My enoblements for that war was something around 7 or 8 and my team was well over 20. How many villages did you take? 2?

DeletedUser

And thats a little different, Midnight didn't leave because the tribe was losing war, or because the war was to intense. =P That is what we are discussing here, correct? People leaving because they can't keep up with the war effort or are to lazy and don't want to be in a war.

DeletedUser

I did a lot more for the IW war than you ever did Kitty. My enoblements for that war was something around 7 or 8 and my team was well over 20. How many villages did you take? 2?

and yet in the KKND war (the real war because ~IW~ was a push over) you did hardly anything for the tribe, including just whinging like a baby about the time it takes to get to the targets, and just for the record with the ~IW~ war i might only have taken one village but i was involved in the preparation for both the KKND and the ~IW~ war with making up members lists etc .... and location tables.

after you begged JPH to merge and she allowed you to - the least you could have done was stuck around until the war was over.

DeletedUser

and yet in the KKND war (the real war because ~IW~ was a push over) you did hardly anything for the tribe, including just whinging like a baby about the time it takes to get to the targets, and just for the record with the ~IW~ war i might only have taken one village but i was involved in the preparation for both the KKND and the ~IW~ war with making up members lists etc .... and location tables.

after you begged JPH to merge and she allowed you to - the least you could have done was stuck around until the war was over.

Yet the KKND war is on the other side of the world from Midnight's location. I find it VERY stupid for a player Midnight's size to launch nukes and trains so far away. Why do I think's it's stupid? Because it stalls his growth and he has to wait 2 weeks for his troops to get back ... hoping ... that he gets a stupid village in the middle of nowhere. Imagine how many weeks it would take for a player Midnight's size to build a rather small cluster there.

I've known Midnight for a long time and I have never seen him whining like a baby even when he was a meat shield holding a frontline.
And I highly doubt that he begged for that merge simply because he was far away from A2A's main cluster.

I think you should get your facts right Missy before you attempt another blow at one of my members.

DeletedUser

flying-cat-fight.jpg

catfight.jpg

cats_fighting_102006_5.jpg

109072636_453725c887.jpg

There was a whole other type of picture when I googled "cat fight" but I thought I'd make the point with these one's:icon_rolleyes:
Keep it up ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Missy Dark Kitty

I dont mean to offend or anything. but I believe you better take some time off the forum. bad forum representation is not really good for your tribe and changes the general attitude. A2A seems to be a rather good tribe, but you guys really need to think more, before you post.

again, plz dont get this as an offense. I am just giving you a friendly advise.

DeletedUser

Screw friendly advise, you better not mess with the pirates again! Or more importantly Dulcy ;p or maybe even Skanderberg... bebe.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'd like to just straighten a few things out for the record as I am the one being sniped here.

Firstly, I like you guys over at A2A, I don't have any problems with you, you're just not my style thats all.

just whinging like a baby about the time it takes to get to the targets

When did I do this? Show the proof, paste the whinning. I never once complained or whinged about your KKND war. I even tried to noble targets over your ridiculous 200+ hours treck, sent many nukes, but my attacks got destroyed as KKND had too much time to counter.

If you don't believe me that I attacked, ask Zytech yourself. He will confirm my attacks. I believe, that in the initial stages, I probably sent off A LOT more troops than you MDK.

So don't tell me I didn't contribute.

after you begged JPH to merge and she allowed you to - the least you could have done was stuck around until the

Again, show me evidence of this begging?

There is none.

If anything SK was pressured and rushed by A2A to merge. I don't deny that I personally oversaw the merge and basically co-ordinated it all myself on the SK side, BUT, on the actual SK council vote for the merge, I voted AGAINST merging as I felt it was too rushed and not nearly enough time or planning was been given. JPH herself can confirm this as I know she had access to our hidden forums towards the end through an account sit of a council member of ours as a show of trust.

I would like to also go on record as saying that I personally really like Tiffney, JPH. I think she does an efficient job running A2A (their stats speak for themselves). I left for what could have been concieved as selfish reasons, basically I wasn't having fun and most of my world 8 buddies were already in ARG!

I offered to continue helping to fight against KKND, support A2A members as we at ARG! have a strong alliance with them. I never heard anything from them. And thats ok, I understand them not wanting to accept my help. I doubt they needed it anyways.

I really don't think my departure affected the KKND war one bit and if it did, I am truly sorry, really, that was not my intention.

I shall not apologise to MDK however for denying the baseless insults designed to hurt my reputation that she seems to be spreading. I think you should take some time off the forums to collect your head Kitty, as suggested by others.

I will not speak on this matter further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do [PWOT] really stand a chance?

ARG! will plunder their villages with trains

and by then end of the month the 'legendary' PWOT will just be a name no-ones heard of.

DaTaco

Last count it was 6:1 our side.. I don't think ANYONE could come back from that.. even if we switched sides.. but I kind of hopeful of PWoT.

DeletedUser

Here's the stat update.

Side 1: ARG!

Side 2: PWoT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 4
Difference: 71

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27

image.php

DeletedUser

firsty Midnight you know that our forums get deleted and cleaned up a lot - so you know that all IGM's that were posted and of course you and the ex-SK members complaints about distance wont be there anymore.

I offered to continue helping to fight against KKND, support A2A members as we at ARG! have a strong alliance with them.

all i will say is - allies dont take in members from other allies without a very good reason, if ARG! were better allies they wouldnt have accepted you.
Tribe > tribe members > PA ...... or does ARG! not follow that principle? because the way i heard it they were taking you in because you were their PA.

and yes you did hinder us - you took what 4/5 active members with you - how could that not hinder us when we are in the middle of a war?