Quality vs Quantity (Khan vs Contra)

mar71n

I don't really see fungus as an insult. Fungus produces natural antibiotics, which saved more lives than any other medicine. Also, some best cuisines are made with fungus, not to mention blue cheese. mmmmmmmmm, I love that one. I think they flattered you 2sandals :) They admire how you tricked their leader into giving an opponent duke a baron rights to do as he pleases.

Why do they say it's a comeback??? Where were they last 2 months anyway? Quantity? I think they and their coalition outnumber us 2 to 1. I would call them quantity :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So should we go ahead and assume we are gunna count to be continued as legit caps? I assume you declared now because they are free and will give a clear early lead in this war..

count what you like,we care for real caps, we already knew he was inactive anyway :S so don't know why the declaration should be based on the captures we take now :S there free villas anyway.

75% percent of our tribe is spies and inactives.

well I wouldnt be suprized when you guys did what you did to NS :D :D

DeletedUser37109

I'll make you a counter offer. One of you can join contra no questions asked. The bad thing about such small tribes is dealing with 1000s of incomings and having to deal with sitter rules. Good luck sleeping and tagging my friends.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
count what you like,we care for real caps, we already knew he was inactive anyway :S so don't know why the declaration should be based on the captures we take now :S there free villas anyway.
I like your style.

DeletedUser

I like your style.

who dosen't? ;)

I'll make you a counter offer. One of you can join contra no questions asked. The bad thing about such small tribes is dealing with 1000s of incomings and having to deal with sitter rules. Good luck sleeping and tagging my friends.

I have had worse than that before,but I was 9 times bigger then now then :S ^^

DeletedUser27978

I don't really see fungus as an insult. Fungus produces natural antibiotics, which saved more lives than any other medicine. Also, some best cuisines are made with fungus, not to mention blue cheese. mmmmmmmmm, I love that one. I think they flattered you 2sandals :) They admire how you tricked their leader into giving an opponent duke a baron rights to do as he pleases.

Why do they say it's a comeback??? Where were they last 2 months anyway? Quantity? I think they and their coalition outnumber us 2 to 1. I would call them quantity :icon_cool:

Septoria Triticia
Septoria Nodorum
Yellow Rust
Brown Rust

Atheletes foot?!!

all bad fungi :p

ddog456

PnP Judge Is Here

[spoil]
dog-judge-books-gavel-law-450.jpg
[/spoil]
2/10

Reasoning
Declared on a Tribe Already in A Heads Up War
NS fell long ago, Where were you then?
Why hit inactives first?

Khan is declaring war against Contra, the tribe led by2sandals, who committed a big crime in the tribalwars community.

Through deceptive trickery he joined the tribe Nightshift and dismissed every member of the tribe instead of fighting the crew like a true warrior.

Some went along with this because either they were afraid of the new duke and followed him or didn't have courage to tell their ex-leader what their expectations were. Guilt in both cases..

Some have been waiting for this moment to come.

Some were just scared and went with the flow.

Those who thought this was a good idea will regret that..

Also you say he didnt fight like a true warrior?? NS's Troops werent affected by his actions yall could have fought then.
Some of you have been waiting for this moment to come?? What wait until they were at a full force war to declare?

Truthfully through this declaration here is my breakdown of it all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys didnt want to fight them "LIKE TRUE WARRIORS" and were still pissy over something that was done 17 days ago, So youve been building up troops and just when they were busy in the war yall jump in on the action to help get some attention in the world...

(Some or None of this May be True But It's always good to have a good View on it)

:icon_wink:​

DeletedUser

if Contra would feel any worse on getting 5 new enemys i would be affraid on the tribes making in the world :S we would declare either way, that Apathy and Contra decided to war was just a small bonus for our part

in my opinion you don't fight like a warrior if you dismiss a entire tribe, sure contra gained on it as the tribe disbanded after a new try to make it again in the world, but some did not share the same mind on that,and for that contra gained a few players on that and avoided a major war with NS, that proved to be good for Contras part ^^

also mate you need to look around the map sometimes, then you see we didn't save troops for Contra ;)

hope you get some out of my texture and sorry if my english isent the best ;) ;)

Clueless.

if Contra would feel any worse on getting 5 new enemys i would be affraid on the tribes making in the world :S we would declare either way, that Apathy and Contra decided to war was just a small bonus for our part

in my opinion you don't fight like a warrior if you dismiss a entire tribe, sure contra gained on it as the tribe disbanded after a new try to make it again in the world, but some did not share the same mind on that,and for that contra gained a few players on that and avoided a major war with NS, that proved to be good for Contras part ^^

also mate you need to look around the map sometimes, then you see we didn't save troops for Contra ;)

hope you get some out of my texture and sorry if my english isent the best ;) ;)

And you play this world? I know more about it and I'm not even playing...

As for the declaration - you guys do realise you're a good couple of weeks late? Word spreads fast on 71, obviously.

I hope you haven't forgot about the Christmas relief periods, sure picked a good time to declare!

DeletedUser113438

You would declare anyway so you just happened to wait when we were pretty vulnerable? sounds like a load of BS to me. We have been fighting like warriors this whole world and we weren't gonna make it if we didn't do what we did so thats our reasoning for it. I am looking around the map and all I see surrounding you is your ally venus and easy rim tribes, don't make it out like you have had a hard time when you haven't.

kül tigin

Are you still crying for those inactive caps? We even declared after those caps, but will be fun to watch our show.. Keep your expectations high and say adios to good nite sleep..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be honest NS leadership was on its last prayer.. It would never have come to disbanding NS in the first place if NS weren't desperate for an extra motivator.

Not that NS was a bad tribe just the leadership wasn't able to handle the work load much further. It would have been easy enough to invite everyone back and start fresh, even shave off a few accs that weren't needed anymore.

ddog456

HAHA, Your not hearing me... If a tribe cant come back together after just being DISMISSED.. NOT DISBANDED... BUT DISMISSED.. Then yall had no chance in this world as a TRIBE in the first place.

And it still goes back to what I said yall jumped on the bandwagon.. Not saying Contra/Pluto can or cannot hold up but just the fact that yall waited over 3weeks basically to decide "Hey Rememeber when Contra Showed the World How Vunerable and Un-Organized we was.. There in a war maybe we should hop in on it and get some caps so we can brag about it later on about payback for the NS downfall because we loved our Threw Together Tribe so much"

Also, you say you would declare eventually anyways.. Why 3weeks later? When They are in a War? and Days Before Attack Breaks?

It just hit me everyone... They hit the inactives so they could hurry and get some free vills and then stack them and keep them once the attack break comes...

Well done Khan Well done....
:icon_rolleyes:

LOL, Like I said when I write on anything that has to do with me critiquing something I usually do my research.. Ive been around a long time also kid and been doing PnP and Moderating some of the best PnP writers This game has ever seen, I would not write up some random lies I didnt look into myself.

Sometimes I do joke and throw in un true things for laughs n giggles but I usually speak the truth.

Now tell me what you got to say?

DeletedUser

To be honest NS leadership was on its last prayer.. It would never have come to disbanding NS in the first place if NS weren't desperate for an extra motivator.

Not that NS was a bad tribe just the leadership wasn't able to handle the work load much further. It would have been easy enough to invite everyone back and start fresh, even shave off a few accs that weren't needed anymore.

Correct. The tribe was run by me and only me, which was burning me out. Unfortunately I could never find a good council that worked, so when I stepped down most decided just to jump to Contra not because they like it, but because it was there. As it was pointed out, NS never disbanded, just leadership never took back over. Such is the way of TW:)

As for Khan they had always been planning on declaring, they just had to take time to get close enough to make it worthwhile. I have dated messages detailing the whole thing. But of course it was declared now, if you've read the Art of War you know it's always best to hit at the weakpoints. As the war goes on though it will show the true colors. And for Venus, they are not helping Khan at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

Correct. The tribe was run by me and only me, which was burning me out. Unfortunately I could never find a good council that worked, so when I stepped down most decided just to jump to Contra not because they like it, but because it was there. As it was pointed out, NS never disbanded, just leadership never took back over. Such is the way of TW:)

As for Khan they had always been planning on declaring, they just had to take time to get close enough to make it worthwhile. And for Venus, they are not helping Khan at this time.

Lmao if those 5 make it worthwhile.. Ill change my name to "Counting Turds" and Ill pick up all the players they noble off and let them co-play me........
ROFL

DeletedUser

I find this discussion interesting, so I'm gonna chime in as neutrally as I can.

Reasoning
Declared on a Tribe Already in A Heads Up War
Why hit inactives first?

Is it just the making a PnP about it you disagree with? Or the acts themselves? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

As for Khan they had always been planning on declaring, they just had to take time to get close enough to make it worthwhile. I have dated messages detailing the whole thing. But of course it was declared now, if you've read the Art of War you know it's always best to hit at the weakpoints. As the war goes on though it will show the true colors. And for Venus, they are not helping Khan at this time.

No offense, but you had people trying to help. Remember when Captain Noble and I got you into a chat to try and deal with people abusing internals? Or when I made PnP for you? Or any time I asked what our plans were?
I'm not the best, but you knew my experience in leadership. I was there and willing to help you out. You never even bothered to find someone to help.

I left NS because you quit on us. You made a ridiculously silly mistake of giving the enemy baron privs. Still, we all came back. It was you who stepped down and quit on us. I have chats with Crim about joining Contra since the day I started this world. Despite that interest, I never undermined you nor publicly disagreed with you, because I had faith in the tribe. Even when you made us look the fools for recruiting Vemork and later CasuallyGaming.

But when you broke my faith in the tribe, then at that point I found a new home. By the time I logged in, the only players I still respected had left NS or moved to Contra. Still, I heard no word of "Hold up guys, I got this, we can come back from this." I heard nothing, so I left you and found my new home. You wouldn't let anyone into your circle, and then you broke the tribe through your actions. Crim should never have been able to dismiss everyone. You let that happen, you and you alone.

And as for Khan seeking "revenge" for the demise of NS, you guys joined on November 24th. By December 4th, the tribe was dead. You've spent more time in Khan than you have in NS. You have spent more time planning your conveniently timed "revenge" then you ever did in NS.