Quality vs Quantity (Khan vs Contra)

DeletedUser108799

You would declare anyway so you just happened to wait when we were pretty vulnerable?

You are not vulnerable at all if you were we wont have 40k stacks of each troops lying on our front :p

DeletedUser

Three things.

1. I made mistakes yep, as such I stepped down as leader and handed the tribe back to the original leader/founder Mystogan. He decided to move in the direction of Contra, it is what it is. I was not upset over that, it was his prerogative.

2. I do not like the core of Contra, and will be here until they fall.

3. Vemork was not a mistake. He is good guy, good friend, and great player.

But anyway, past is the past. Good luck to Khan to slowly eat away Contra's south.

All I hear coming from Contra is how they are being attacked from so many people. I think that's more to do with people not liking you than those just wanting to gang bang.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Javenshir not to mention the fact that even though everyone knew it was mayhem'a fault Khan still
chose to defend him after NS was done.. Kind of silly if they were such die hard NS members.

@Mayhem as much as I do respect you for lasting so long basically leading by yourself, I disagree with your statement. The khan members shouldn't be using the fact that we destroyed NS as a motivating factor. The only real reason they would have to fight us is because either Venus told them to or they see us as free food.. They have a fairly small front for the amount of damage the intend to do "without" Venus' help..

DeletedUser

We haven't told them to hit Contra, nor supporting them. Well, that's as fair as I know...I'm in hospital. Though what I'd like to do is have Venus help Contra, kick khan's ass and all other tribes trying to get in Venus' and Contra's way, so then we can war Contra 1v1 and fairly see the better tribe.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Brian if you wanted to join Contra so bad then you could have said something before we rimmed you.

We haven't told them to hit Contra, nor supporting them. Well, that's as fair as I know...I'm in hospital. Though what I'd like to do is have Venus help Contra, kick khan's ass and all other tribes trying to get in Venus' and Contra's way, so then we can war Contra 1v1 and fairly see the better tribe.
Since day 1 I've been nothing but nice to every tribe. Ally who I can, NAP the others. I even tried to be a family tribe with Venus, and let Apathy be our basher tribe. No one sees my side of things. It doesn't have to be like this guys. :icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Except for to be continued who will take it to khan in the early days of this war before we have to disband..

ddog456

I find this discussion interesting, so I'm gonna chime in as neutrally as I can.

Is it just the making a PnP about it you disagree with? Or the acts themselves? Why?

Finally Someone I think Highly of to discuss with :) (By The Way Glad to See your Still Modding I remember when you started).

I disagree with the fact that they made a PnP about it. It wasnt really something to bring to light especially not for there reasoning.

DeletedUser

If you want to 1v1 us why do you keep allying the tribes warring us and helping some of them out? Would it not be way faster if we all at them and then had a 1v1?

Oh, war is out of Venus' league unless 2 tribes war them first is what it's looking like..

DeletedUser107718

Correct. The tribe was run by me and only me, which was burning me out. Unfortunately I could never find a good council that worked, so when I stepped down most decided just to jump to Contra not because they like it, but because it was there. As it was pointed out, NS never disbanded, just leadership never took back over. Such is the way of TW:)
That's interesting to read.

DeletedUser

If you want to 1v1 us why do you keep allying the tribes warring us and helping some of them out? Would it not be way faster if we all at them and then had a 1v1?

Oh, war is out of Venus' league unless 2 tribes war them first is what it's looking like..

why do you keep allying the tribes warring us
'Keep allying the tribes'? Apathy were our first, and our only Allies. Your statement is moot.

and helping some of them out?
'some of them'? Again statement is void because previously stated we only have 1 ally, and have only had 1 ally throughout our existence.

Would it not be way faster if we all at them and then had a 1v1?
By 'faster', you mean 'easier' for you and your longterm ally ?

Isn't war out of your league because you resort to gaining the trust of an enemy tribes leader over a few weeks, join with the promise of Baron, and then cause havoc intentionally?
Basically the same concept of co playing an account to intentionally destroy it.

You might be in war frequently, but isn't that your own fault whether you want it or not? (As I've been told Contra members don't want the constant war)

Contra can boast it's been in wars frequently against whoever, but in those wars I've seen stupidity taken places on the actions Contra has taken.

As to why you think war is out of our league, is most probably because we've not been in one.
This because we are a newer tribe, played it right, among other tribes collapsing and also good diplomacy, to expand to great potential.

Whether we've been in war or not, as a younger tribe than yourselves we are catching up in ODA and ODD with less members to contribute to it. Say what you want, believe what you want to in arrogance, but it all speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

So, since we are out of your league, lets war, and check the outcome.
Now you will come up with your blabla of: "Yes, war us and brag about it when we already in a major war"
But hold on, didn't your tribe leadership approach to hit apathy?
Didn't you guys approach TGD as well in sweet secret talks?
Didn't you guys already started stacking your front against us with this cute circular sent to the whole tribe by your leader?

If you can't back your words with actions, why embarrass yourself? When you war Venus and defeat it, have the freedom to size the tribe in whichever league you want.
Until then, with all your members count and endless crying, gotta try to break a tribe less than half your size against which you have no morale problem at all. Then feel free to talk.

DeletedUser

This is @ OD:

Well I would hope you catch us in OD, your bigger than us and have all the food you need. Venus' location is the best to say the least, barely sharing borders with any major tribes for most of your existence other than Contra, and as we've been in other wars fighting Venus was always a option we chose not to take.

As for alliances, I had heard that you had an alliance with Khan, if do not then I apologize for assuming such.

The only reason we come anything close to boasting about wars is because people keep hating on us about how bad we are and whatever else, when truly we are the most tested tribe alive right now. People can hate all they want, but when things get dirty we've yet to crack, which seems to go almost unnoticed by the external noobs. It has nothing to do with bragging or excuses, its just to defend ourselves against some hate.

@ pe-lo

See, I type a nicely worded post and some hater comes back :icon_rolleyes: Apathy can be half our size, it doesnt mean they arent good players with a fair amount of D to back them up? Since when are wars won in the first couple weeks. So what if we have some of our Venus front stacked, do we have a reason not to? I mean, all thats been coming our way from you is aggression and word on the street is you've got ops coming up after the break. Also, no where in my post did I say anything about Contra and Venus being in different leagues, not even in your quote. Please read carefully.

DeletedUser

people keep hating on us about how bad we are and whatever else, when truly we are the most tested tribe alive right now.

That indeed what you fail to understand, Venus tribe as OD mentioned, never got tested yet as a new fresh tribe. But most of their members have fought in this world wars that were actually harder than yours.

About,
People can hate all they want
I do not see any of Venus leadership disrespecting your tribe and calling it shitty and names, unlike your leader, who been bashing us on the forums non stop, for something that is actually logical for a tribe to react towards their allies.
If there is anyone to blame, blame your leader for his immaturity in diplomacy and emotional reactions that will at some point lead to your tribe doom.
Oh and no, we are true to our words actually, and not really that scared in order to lie about our diplomacy, so no alliance with Khan made. "http://prntscr.com/2cso25"

DeletedUser

May aswell ignore this, its useless spam ^

This is @ OD:

Well I would hope you catch us in OD, your bigger than us and have all the food you need. Venus' location is the best to say the least, barely sharing borders with any major tribes for most of your existence other than Contra, and as we've been in other wars fighting Venus was always a option we chose not to take.

As for alliances, I had heard that you had an alliance with Khan, if do not then I apologize for assuming such.

The only reason we come anything close to boasting about wars is because people keep hating on us about how bad we are and whatever else, when truly we are the most tested tribe alive right now. People can hate all they want, but when things get dirty we've yet to crack, which seems to go almost unnoticed by the external noobs. It has nothing to do with bragging or excuses, its just to defend ourselves against some hate.

When formed and small we bordered nUKe, bAd and GLORY. Later Enigma (mega stacked..), Apathy and Music!. And later on Contra and NS. GAMBLE is a top tribe, but some players on the externals disregard them, so not sure whether to include them.

Venus was not an option? That's because we NAP'd when we grew a border. You had no option. But then still had tensions from your side of the NAP.

Thankyou for the apology, but yes, we do not have an alliance with Khan, or a a NAP.

You say you come close to bragging and boasting because players hate on you, but I've seen posts saying you'll go far. Does this not balance it out?

You also say People can hate all they want, so why are you bothered about it?

You say when things get dirty, you've yet to crack. Suppose you don't mind getting you hands dirty yourselves though? (NS)
And your efforts aren't unnoticed, but doesn't mean they always have to be mentioned and posted about.

If it has nothing to do with bragging or excuses, and to just defend yourselves. Why are you 'hating' on Venus?
We in the same manor, defend ourselves when contested on the externals, but have yet to say disregarding posts as many Contra memebrs have, including your leadership.

DeletedUser

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
May aswell ignore this, its useless spam ^

This is @ OD:

No we do not and no I do not accept your apology. I also hate the fact that you can't differentiate between 'you're' and 'your'.

Moving on, Venus currently shares borders with Apathy and Contra (2 of the top 5 tribes) and multiple rim tribes (GAMBLE/TGD/GOTR) of which we have hostilities with, so we may not have been in 'major wars' but it's not as if Venus has hugged the map. Do remember that it was no one's choices but your own to fight other tribes instead of fighting us.

DeletedUser

When formed and small we bordered nUKe, bAd and GLORY. Later Enigma (mega stacked..), Apathy and Music!. And later on Contra and NS. GAMBLE is a top tribe, but some players on the externals disregard them, so not sure whether to include them.

Venus was not an option? That's because we NAP'd when we grew a border. You had no option. But then still had tensions from your side of the NAP.

Thankyou for the apology, but yes, we do not have an alliance with Khan, or a a NAP.

You say you come close to bragging and boasting because players hate on you, but I've seen posts saying you'll go far. Does this not balance it out?

You also say People can hate all they want, so why are you bothered about it?

You say when things get dirty, you've yet to crack. Suppose you don't mind getting you hands dirty yourselves though? (NS)
And your efforts aren't unnoticed, but doesn't mean they always have to be mentioned and posted about.

If it has nothing to do with bragging or excuses, and to just defend yourselves. Why are you 'hating' on Venus?
We in the same manor, defend ourselves when contested on the externals, but have yet to say disregarding posts as many Contra memebrs have, including your leadership.

Why would we want to war Venus? Does it make sense to open up as many borders as a tribe possibly can?

Not very many people here support Contra, as most of the posters are the egos living in Venus. Nothing against you OD, as I dont see you having an ego problem, but some in your tribe do.

The hate doesnt bother me, I just feel the need to defend my tribe when we are being bashed, much like you would do for yours.

Yes, and I've talked to people in NS about it. I felt bad to betray Mayhem.s trust, normally I wouldn't do things like that. That is all I will say publicly about NS and my actions there.

I am not "hating" on Venus, im simply saying that if your tribes egos are going to come bashing us, we will simply do the same.

And @ anyone taking crims posts seriously, lol... You clearly dont know the man very well... This is the externals, you can take i seriously or as a joke.

DeletedUser

Holy shit... How much hate can someone get for apologizing? I said it once, and in the very next post I took it back and apologized.. Its not like im accusing you of murder, or even that having diplo would have been a big deal. Chill.