Quiet

DeletedUser

Ok. I think of allegiance as ally based and dont think of my tribe as allies.

But taking your definition i think we are further from future action that you will be.

DeletedUser

Allegiance

I think it will be a while until any action is taken by any of the top 3. We have to eat up all the barbs and inactives all around, which will take a month at the minimum

DeletedUser

Exactly swordy, but to be honest from my knowledge of TSL's current situation they need to make a lot of cuts before that war and weed out quite a few players/inactives before then! Realistically to be well prepared it should be 3months at the min (although players really get bored of internalling so they will be pushing for war again after about a month or so)... But then again Skill and ANARKY also need to do cuts should they join forces, so TSL has a head start and the ability to prep the lines early! They have a serious advantage here, and look most likely to win!

On the other hand never underestimate the skills of the players in the East and the weird tactics of Firey (which work somehow)... If they combine forces the war wont be easy!!! lol... may be another stalemate! My gut feel says that TSL's teamwork will win this world though... they coordinate really well on a daily basis, which is something very few other tribes are able to achieve! Question is whether they can include the TSB members in the team... they look more likely to cooperate than the firey/grinreef/chachi/meph combo though! Frozen would be a good addition to TSL so get him in! lol

And just for all those criticizing Kid, he was thrown in the deep end due to circumstances and joined a completely different tribe to what he found himself in less than a month after joining... He sacrificed a lot for TSB (and I should know) but how can anyone expect loyalty from a player that is new to the tribe and gets hit with disappointment after disappointment after joining??? joining a tribe IS joining a cause and TSB's goals and direction was always opposite to his... the merger with his tribe I was always skeptic about, and in retrospect it was a bad move on our part! Unfortunately we couldn't have known that till we tried it! lol:icon_rolleyes:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If TSL makes cuts, it would be from the bottom up no? And in front line Ks especially, I'd rather have my best there. I've played strictly defense for quite some time and I think the the front lines on TSL are much better prepared than other tribes. I think that the weakest part of the world Is the northeast and southeast and that's where the TSl will culminate troops and eat away. I think TSL has better shot at world I think that even with 93 members we know who the inactives are and we've began to clear our territories. Quite frankly this was the best thing to do. It's easy to internally noble than war.

DeletedUser

to make cuts purely based on activity/growth will be a mistake... there are some that grow but never contribute/participate in wars... I'd rather internoble them than the smaller players any day! reason being that they are wasting valuable villages and strategic space (whether it is backline support/nukes or frontline support/nukes) both are super crucial... I'd rather internoble the top ten in the tribe one by one if they never participated than the smaller/less active, cos they can be more detrimental to your tribe than the smaller players... the trick is to find both and get rid of them timeously so as not to have too much resistance at any given time... TSL has got rid of some based on attitude/beliefs so I'm sure they'd agree that pre-war weeding of the tribe leeches is very nb!

growth stats of TSL after the additions doesn't look too bad though I must admit! looks like activity isn't such a prob at this point

DeletedUser

TSL has always been an active tribe, some players have had trouble growing however unless they had clusters in the north, west, or south. Players like me ( In the middle, on the skill? border ) didn't really have great opportunities to grow outside of nobleing 3k point villas. Now that I was able to get a decent sized cluster in k21 I will be able to grow and participate more in the cleaning up. That applies for all members. It may have seemed at times that not all of TSL was active, but it was simply a matter of lack of opportunity. We as a tribe have always had 100% of our members participating in the war efforts, and that is something we strive to keep going.

Basically what I'm saying is that we most likely won't do any cuts due to not participating in war efforts, seeing as if anyone in the past hasn't participated, they have already been cut. The group we have in TSL right now is a mighty fine group and the majority if not all future cuts will be made solely on any future activity problems.

(Yes there have been some people in the north gaining clusters that seemed useless during the TSB war, and it might look like they aren't helping in the southern efforts. However, those clusters are very important for the future Skill?/TSL war, and those people always knew that was the case)

DeletedUser

Exactly swordy, but to be honest from my knowledge of TSL's current situation they need to make a lot of cuts before that war and weed out quite a few players/inactives before then! Realistically to be well prepared it should be 3months at the min (although players really get bored of internalling so they will be pushing for war again after about a month or so)... But then again Skill and ANARKY also need to do cuts should they join forces, so TSL has a head start and the ability to prep the lines early! They have a serious advantage here, and look most likely to win!

That is true marg, I am sure that many of those inactive while in TSB will soon go inactive in TSL. You are most likely correct about the time frame too, since there really is a lot to eat at this point

DeletedUser

whatever happens guys, TSL will win this world , nobody can stop them ....

DeletedUser

Mohoro, there is only one tribe on this world that stands a chance, and it will be them versus TSL in the final war, if everything goes as both tribes plan.

That tribe....is SDA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

don't under estimate the SDA.... they are part of a secret tribal coalition.... i believe even open is part of that organization.... he will disband TSL and SDA will strike..... EPIC FALL of a EPIC TRIBE..... :)

DeletedUser84663

come on now... we all know that SDA is full of nubs that are only after your mead in your pubs. Now, maybe NOVA will be the final tribe... wait they aren't around any more.... FtPwn? hmmm I can't remember... Oh FROGS! wait, no... er...

maybe V for Vendetta! There's always one of those copy cat tribes on every world lately... are they here yet?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These names sound scarier and scarier everytime I log on! Next you'll be telling me that W!zz will be reborn and I'll be a duke once again! I don't like the sound of that!

DeletedUser

and Anarky members will never defect.... we are together for long and we won't do anything to break our brotherhood.....

ITS VICTORY OR DEATH.........

What was that? Last I checked about 12m points defected from Anarky in the last ~day