Quitting

DeletedUser

It is no "op", it is war. You cat people for 2 weeks and they'll be back in stone age academy and smithy wise. Drag them down into the dirt with you, then scuffle.

Or you could use something called noblemen, that way you don't have to touch the dirt :)

DeletedUser

May I ever again in the future make a comeback to TW, bet your a$$es I'll dominate any fool on the battlefield. Later nooblets.. and numerous nerds!

I just love your modesty Nis, But seriously best you stay away from TW it brings the worst out in you...

You are a very likeable dude although others who don't know you will always judge you on you're forum presence...which is not a fair reflection of you.

Hook me up on skype anytime bud, don't be a stranger

Laters Broxi.

DeletedUser

Cheating and then blaming your tribe for failure. Well done Hb, you certainly made your mark. Unfortunately for the wrong reasons. Perhaps TW just isn't the game for you. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Cheating and then blaming your tribe for failure. Well done Hb, you certainly made your mark. Unfortunately for the wrong reasons. Perhaps TW just isn't the game for you. Good luck.

Yay :D He saw the light :xmas smile:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like cat ops & everything he has said could be a good strat. It all falls down when you have activity problems & as was mentioned a new tribe which still is unsure of you as a leader.

Maybe things like nobling barbs did not help with a lack of trains unsure.

Too many worlds are always major problems in this game for players & trying to sell the image that they will have more fun in this world than the next will always be hard work.

Try to remember that everyone plays for different reasons but they all want it to be fun & you will do far better.

As for your posts in the forum, not good at all. I can see why you can become hated within mins of any post.

Good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

Really? About 10 people did. Don't lie.. you didn't obviously, since you're a piece of shit member.

That shows how bad of a leader you are.

Most of us members hated you.

Acting like you are a legend and completely above your tribemembers really does not help. Especially when half of us were MUCH better and more experienced than you.

DeletedUser

pwnagerer seems like the kind of guy that has to have a higher level "wall" than the neighbour...

Seriously though dude, you come on the publics being all "The rumors are true, your all and mighty god of wisedom has blessed you with his presence upon this world, in..."... We don't care. You're just another player on the list until you PROVE yourself.

Obviously you can't prove yourself because you're chucking a hissie fit and quitting.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well I'm back and it looks like he didn't really have to much more to say.

I was expecting him to go all out on trying to prove me wrong, looks like he couldn't, maybe because I wasn't wrong...

Anyways Best of Luck in RL HB, sorry things just didn't work out.

DeletedUser

I might post a quick apology for releasing the devil from his cage & allowing him to unleash on another tribe :p

Props to chrisIIhoppy for holding out for so long.

But to dshokr - you allowed a leader who obviously had no idea what he is doing to take over, which was a big mistake. Hopefully you can reform and make a new tribe of the remains :)

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I might post a quick apology for releasing the devil from his cage & allowing him to unleash on another tribe :p

Props to chrisIIhoppy for holding out for so long.

But to dshokr - you allowed a leader who obviously had no idea what he is doing to take over, which was a big mistake. Hopefully you can reform and make a new tribe of the remains :)

Don't think it will happen, pretty much dissolved. I'm leaving again now that kis long leg felt like kicking everyone and taking leadership for himself. I was only staying to help them out, but I'm out again now.

DeletedUser

I was told he was good, so I trusted those words. I don't know who this HB is, and I still don't know him.

DeletedUser

I've never heard of him, but he's the best leader throughout TW apparently. *shrugs*

Doubt it to be true, good leaders know how to handle, behave and present themselves on the forums.

DeletedUser

I've never heard of him, but he's the best leader throughout TW apparently. *shrugs*

Doubt it to be true, good leaders know how to handle, behave and present themselves on the forums.

he is a good player no doubt about that, but probably one of the worst leaders i ever had .. Well he might also be a good leader, but his attitude stinks :lol: